It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacabra: expanding what we know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
Check out that massive list of chupa attacks. I read through it seeing if it is possible that this creature is bio mechanical. The sucking tube in its mouth could belong to a robot, and the red glowing seems to be in nearly every report.

The question also arises why the chupacabra has such a peculiar, monsterous form if it's bio-mechanical. What I mean is, why not a closer resemblance to lets say a jaguar, something indigenous to the wildlife of Latin America. Right now it's "alien looking" and quite intimidating, perhaps it was even designed that way. If it was more 'cat-like', people would be more inclined to say "well, it's some sort of animal of the felline family that adopted a new way of feeding itself". Right now, it's more some kind of monster that brings fear in people. This is also a profound question. Why the shape it has now?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
If it was more 'cat-like', people would be more inclined to say "well, it's some sort of animal of the felline family that adopted a new way of feeding itself". Right now, it's more some kind of monster that brings fear in people. This is also a profound question. Why the shape it has now?

Think about this. Whenever a being makes something -be it a stoneage tool or car- they get the idea for what it will look like from things around them because they have the choice to make it look a certain way out of the billions of possible functioning variations of it.

For example, we could have made the first Ford car look totaly different but still function just as well (if not better) but we made the headlights and grill on the front and positioned it like a human's face so that it would be more attractive to our race.

Now, from a gray's perspective when making a robotic servant to carry out tasks, they would create it in their own image, by all logic. The thing looks demonic from the reports on this thread and all over the world (almost Eaxctly like a gray, even in its physical dimensions). Fear is a weapon; those in fear loose the power behind their mind. Someone who is totaly calm gets the full use of their brain and is far more deadly. Why allow for that to happen, when they could simply keep it frightening?

Also, it is probibly far more relatable and even attractive to them. We make our technology attractive, like IPods.

As for relop's question on the speed of robots: mechanical things can move thousands apon thousands of times faster than things of flesh. Take for example a person's legs. They can move fast, yes but the tiny pistons (or legs if you will) of a car's engine move on a different level of speed and precision.

Using logic, if the gray's have the ability to make the amazing technology they have displayed to us, it would be nonsence to say they couldn't make a robot. Now, why not have a servant with super speed and infinite dexterity insted of bio-enginering a creature no matter how fierce.

--
Yeah, we can't say FOR SURE the thing is robotic or of flesh and bones, but we can guess and say probably and probably that.

PS: It would be easy to graft a layer of bio material over a robotic frame, hiding its internal structure for the purpose of hiding its weakness: EMP.

Thats how to kill a chupa, if you ask me.

I would be willing to go out there and attempt to disable a chupa, you have my 100% enlistment in the endeavor. If you're serious p2p msg me about it|!
--
Keep in mind aliens have many many problems. They are far from perfect and godlike and even have accidents, forgetfulness as we can see in their crashes and events in which we have shot down multiple UFOs. Relating this to the Chup, they would not want to take the chance of a failure in extracting animal dna in the territory of humans, because they are far more weak than us. The chupa could just be there for the dirty work.

take time to read this post!
/Bump
**spelling errors lol i was tire**
=Drake=

[edit on 5-8-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In October 1995, Luis Guadaloupe walked into his local police station
in the town of Canovanas on the island of Puerto Rico in the
Caribbean. He had an unusual story to report to the police - whilst
going about his normal business for the day, he had a strange
experience. Luis had encountered a bizarre creature -"It was really
ugly, like a demon, around four to five feet tall with huge elongated
red eyes. It moved like a kangaroo - jumping on its powerful back
legs. It had a long pointed tongue which moved in and out of its
mouth. It was gray but its back seemed to change colour - it gave off
a foul "sulphuric-like stench".
See:
www.thewhyfiles.net...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Whatever it is, my birds are dead, damn you, Chupacabra, you killed all of my hens!”, were the resigned and angry words of Ana Luisa Morales Inostroza when she discovered at 7 a.m. yesterday (Monday, August 18, 2003) the macabre spectacle, as she went, as is her custom, to feed her farm animals. Seven chickens in one of her two henhouses were dead, scattered all over the dirt floor. Another small bird was agonizing. The dead birds has lost most of their plumage and presented 2-centimeter (0.8-inch) puncture marks on their necks. The dry flesh of the animals' interiors could be seen through the puncture, as though a strange object had been introduced into the dead poultry's bodies to draw their blood.

Notice how they said that the insides of the birds could be seen through this puncture. That's impossible if it was an animal because it would have to move inside the wound and draw blood from not just one point. If the chupa is a robot, it could insert this pointed tube like tongue into the victim and have extenders that come out at a right angle from the tube and stick out into the creatures tissues below the surface. Then, at the ends of these tubes that stick out, the blood could be sucked from up to 5 points at once, allowing for easier and more efficent suction/DNA collection.

The creatures that would have made this robot had all the time in the world to make it just the right way, so this isint too intricate for their design.

I'f you read the ways in which the chupa's victims are killed allmost every time it makes this theory possible.

=Drake=

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist

Whatever it is, my birds are dead, damn you, Chupacabra, you killed all of my hens!”, were the resigned and angry words of Ana Luisa Morales Inostroza when she discovered at 7 a.m. yesterday (Monday, August 18, 2003) the macabre spectacle, as she went, as is her custom, to feed her farm animals. Seven chickens in one of her two henhouses were dead, scattered all over the dirt floor. Another small bird was agonizing. The dead birds has lost most of their plumage and presented 2-centimeter (0.8-inch) puncture marks on their necks. The dry flesh of the animals' interiors could be seen through the puncture, as though a strange object had been introduced into the dead poultry's bodies to draw their blood.

Notice how they said that the insides of the birds could be seen through this puncture. That's impossible if it was an animal because it would have to move inside the wound and draw blood from not just one point. If the chupa is a robot, it could insert this pointed tube like tongue into the victim and have extenders that come out at a right angle from the tube and stick out into the creatures tissues below the surface. Then, at the ends of these tubes that stick out, the blood could be sucked from up to 5 points at once, allowing for easier and more efficent suction/DNA collection.

The creatures that would have made this robot had all the time in the world to make it just the right way, so this isint too intricate for their design.

I'f you read the ways in which the chupa's victims are killed allmost every time it makes this theory possible.

=Drake=

Yeah, animals are sloppy eaters and most predators go for the muscle tissue. Perhaps the mostlikely animal responsible for this mystery is the 'vampire' bat. ( Funny how the skeptics not took a crack at this and instead seem to have disappeared from this thread. )
en.wikipedia.org...
But before they get all jumpy, I must point out that to my knowledge a bat never has sucked a goat dry of it's blood. The bat is a small animal who hunts at night to avoid visual detection. It also goes for larger animals like cows which it can sneek up on and feed of the legs or back. If the bat would target a henhouse during daytime you can be sure it would be detected and ruckuss would follow. The bat also doesn't 'suck' blood, it makes a wound and licks the blood from that.

What's also interesting to note is that the animals found didn't seem to have put up a struggle or tried to flee. It almost looks like they have been paralyzed. I'd imagine that the extraction of blood takes some time, that would enable others to flee but strangely many animals were found in close proximity.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Have you seen the movie "I come in peace" ? I think the chupacabras is using the same technique to kill its victims. check it out.

also, I am pretty sure if the chupacabras talks to his "friends" using somekind of electronic device.....do you think that we could intercept those messages????

-relop

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just a reminder to keep replies on topic with the idea of the alien connection to the Chupacabra.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by relop

also, I am pretty sure if the chupacabras talks to his "friends" using somekind of electronic device.....do you think that we could intercept those messages????

-relop

There has been known electronic problems and radio interference during UFO sightings/landings. Expecting that the chupa is related to the ETs which we think visit earth, we could pick up something on a radio scanner of some type.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join