It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacabra: expanding what we know

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is more likely the chupa is a predator native to the gray’s planet, or a different planet they visit, if there is one. There is no easy conclusion for why they brought it here. When doing a covert operation they would need a safeguard to make sure no human stumbled onto their landed and venerable craft. Perhaps some escaped into the jungles of Puerto Rico. The only reason I submit this idea is because there has been recent photographs from Chile, and Big Bend national park in which this small green creature with large black eyes is running or standing in the background (google search big bend park in Texas chupacabra Or www.chupacabra.net to see the pics). If it was a native creature to Puerto Rico, it could not have spread across the world like that, so fast without transportation from sentient beings. Also, because it looks similar in many ways to a gray, might they relate to it more closely and choose it over some other guard/pet? This post is here to try to debunk the top belief that it is a genetically engineered pet set loose for no reason. Who agree/disagrees?
peace

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have a feeling that 90% of the stuff u see on the web about the chup is BS. I say this because the pictures, and eyewitness reports are 90% different animals. There is no way one can have 10 spikes on its back that are huge, and others just 2 spikes, others a dogs head, a squirrel’s head, and other pics of chupa corpses have a gray-like head. The best way to weed through the lies is to take the reports that are identical and toss the ones that look too different!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
We have no hard evidence that the Chupacabra even exists at all...how can you jump to the conclusion that they're brought by the aliens and ask us to figure out why they'd bring it?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i got alot of pics of dead corpses, these animals can only be 1 of 2 things:

Deformed animals such as deer which got their bodies and bones transformed due to a disease while they were alive

-OR-

dead chupas from natural causes that ppl found. ill share them if u like, one is... well it has too many leg and arm joints to be a creature from this world. the skin is still hanging off the bones and its some type of real carcas

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Show us... please, why not present all the evidence in the first place? You've personally seen these right? You need to get recent info (like less than 7 years old) if you're going to call it recent. Also... here's the chupacabra from big bend... geeze...

give me a break.

[edit on 7/29/2005 by BigWyrm]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigWyrm
Show us... please, why not present all the evidence in the first place? You've personally seen these right? You need to get recent info (like less than 7 years old) if you're going to call it recent. Also... here's the chupacabra from big bend... geeze...

give me a break.

[edit on 7/29/2005 by BigWyrm]

dude ill tell ya why, cus they are images and i cant upload them to this site. i havnt touched any remains, i just have collected photos that are similar, and discarded the many many that are too different from eachother to be the same creature.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
fair enough... I still don't see a creature in that picture...
try www.imageshack.us

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
It is more likely the chupa is a predator native to the gray’s planet

LMFAO!!!

Dude, you have seriously cheered me up!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Lets assume for a moment, your idea is correct... What then connects them with the greys? The best argument for the ET origin, is probably the Varginha case....

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have a feeling that 90% of the stuff u see on the web about the chup is BS.

Wow! I'd say that's a bit generous.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
We have no hard evidence that the Chupacabra even exists at all...how can you jump to the conclusion that they're brought by the aliens and ask us to figure out why they'd bring it?

Exactly, shouldn't we worry about proving these creatures exist before worrying about what they're doing here?

And, assuming they did do exist, what connections them with greys..or aliens at all, for that matter?

Originally posted by mpeake

I have a feeling that 90% of the stuff u see on the web about the chup is BS.

Wow! I'd say that's a bit generous.

Indeed

[edit on 29-7-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Exactly, shouldn't we worry about proving these creatures exist before worrying about what they're doing here?

Why? I'm sorry, but I don't see anyone on ATS taking any real steps toward proving or disproving chupacabra either way. Fortunately, we as humans are creative thinkers. If we based everything we have on "facts" then we'd never discover anything. There's nothing wrong with speculation and hypothetical discussion as long as we don't go around parading our ideas as fact...

And saying chupacabra doesn't exist is as much speculation as saying it does exist.

Personally, I've never seen a chupacabra. I think there more than likely is some sort of real phenomena that revolves around the chupacabra. I'm not one to throw so many thousands of reports out the window so quickly.

My best guess is that they are guards to entrances of grey alien bases on earth. Like guard dogs. If chupacabra is not a genetically altered creature (which it might be) then it is probably from the same planet as the greys. Considering the large size of their eyes, there must not be much light on their world. Chupacabra might also share some ancestral lineage with greys, much in the same way that one would compare humans with chimpanzees...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is a supposed sound of a chupacabra mating sound.

LMAO
www.elchupacabra.com...

Got it off this site

www.elchupacabra.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Chupacabra might also share some ancestral lineage with grays; much in the same way that one would compare humans with chimpanzees...

Yes, if that were true it would explain why they feel closer with the chupa and choose it instead of some large predator or machine as a guard. Also, maybe it’s easier for them to exercise a mind controlling method over a chupas cranium than a tigers.

BTW here is something that you should look for: ideas like these which work together increase the probability of their truth, it’s a very powerful weapon of logic that we can use without leaving a computer to do research.
-drake-

[edit on 29-7-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Some think that it is reptilian related.From the description's as far as cattle mutilations and other things such as the description given in this one book.I WILL FIND IT.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have this image, the only copy I have seen of it - the chup is a reptile and it looks a lot like a gray. It’s a real picture a farmer took. He had zero ability to fake it and he said the chupa died after he tried to capture it. It is young, and the spikes on its back make it a non-earthly animal with a somewhat even human face. Where should I upload it

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am not that computer savy, when it comes to uploading things ,but I am sure somebody is.Ohh, the book is called C.R.A.V.E.S=CLONED.REPTILIAN..ALIEN.VAMPIRE.SPECIES BY J.M ROBINSON

"I would be more than interested in seeing it"

[edit on 29-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
what a bunch of Crap.... really

THIS IS A REAL CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Seems to me Puerto Ricans may feel a bit different. There were at least three cases where the spiny backed blood sucker was seen, hit or shot at.

All the while the mild farmers of Rabbits and Goats lost their heard through 1/2" holes in livestock's neck and/or chest and blood extraction happened.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The chup is an amazing jumper. It moves at top speed like a kangaroo and is very intelligent (you can tell this by the way it dispatches its victims, no earthly animal could be that precise each time).

Using logic to unlock chupa's secrets, many people say the chupa has red, glowing eyes. That’s impossible, because to have eyes that actually make their own light, and a red one at that would impair the creatures vision and it would not survive in the genetic code. BUT, many cases are around reddish light sources, which can reflect on the creature’s large black shiny eyes. In several pictures in which chupa's showed up, they had very black and reflective eyes. They have been seen jumping from roof top to roof top in villages around the world now, but stay away from humans, but not because they can't take one down. A chupa has killed a 1,600 LB bull with zero problems, the sucked corpse was found in the morning.

anyone knows more on the chupa plz add
-Drake-

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join