It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read: UFO Fuel & Moon Bases - Breakthrough

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

Originally posted by drakefist

*Keep in mind, all the facts here are backed up: its real.

Neil Armstrong came forward and so did many other astronauts who landed on the moon saying that there were spacecraft that followed, landed near and spied on all their activities around the moon.

Quite the contrary; Neil & his moon buddies have debunked such claims for decades. They never saw any ufo, aliens or structures on the moon, nor on the way there or back home and not in orbit around earth. Never have they seen anything.

So there are no facts in your writings, only lies.

What's said "Off Record" is not necessarily what is wanted to be said "On Record".

Neil Armstrong did say things to this effect, and later just remained silent when asked about it. These days he has recanted, and in the age of information, it seems the Armstrong statements I experienced in the early eighties can't be googled.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Ocelot
Hmmm Interesting info. I havent heard a lot about this Helium-3 Fuel.

And where did you get the info that these austronauts actually came forward about the fact that there were structures on the moon?

Little birds help the world go round.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

www.catapulttechnology.com...

interesting in the Catapault bio no mention of him being a verteran Astronaut.

Does anyone know how many (or what percentage) of people who have been outside the Earth's atmosphere have written letters to the united nations, letters that include personal accounts of "Santa Clause"?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this is how you turn an interesting topic into a "prove it" spittin contest

"*Keep in mind, all the facts here are backed up: its real. "

keep in mind, threads presented as theory and questions to the comunity get better feedback

you are totaly right. I would like to make this clear after seeing the confusion i caused that when i said "all the facts here are backed up: its real" i was saying that the Facts in that post were real, and backed up. which they are. I thought i made it more clear than i apparently did that the parts about aliens using this isotope as a fuel for example are just my ideas, logical none the less.

=Drakefist=

[edit on 26-8-2005 by drakefist]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join