It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast Preconditioning - National IDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is assuming that the mark of the Beast in the book of Revelations in the Bible will be real in the future.

In the book of Revelations, it says that no one will be able to buy or sell with out the mark of the beast, which will be on the right hand or forehead.

I know the mark is not here as of yet, but I do believe that there is a testing phase and a preconditioning phase currently going on for it.

I recently read that Malaysia has a national ID card called MyKad, which incorporates just about everything into the card. It also has biometric scanning devices. The US as far as I know passed the Real ID Act, which would essentially become a national ID card. The Real ID is suppose to be voluntary, and will not have anything to do with buying and selling when it starts. I heard of Europe looking into a national ID system also.

If you know of other countries that have a national ID system, or are looking into one, please let me know. I would be interested in how wide spread this is.

My question is if these are pre-testing and pre-conditioning phases, how will we know when it does turn into the mark of the Beast?

Right now it would be a pre-mark phase. Things can change and be added on to the national ID cards/systems as time passes to include not being able to buy or sell without it. The card would most likely be held in the right hand, and the biometrics could be a fingerprint from the right hand or an eye scan that could be considered the forehead. In this sense it would not have to be something tattooed or implanted.

Could society be so pre-conditioned to these systems that when the time comes that we would not realize what is happening? Since the anti-Christ may be a system instead of a person or a person who has not appeared yet, that many could conclude the next phase is the next logical step and there is nothing to worry about. Could some one take the mark with out really even realizing they are taking it?

At what point would a national ID system have to develop to, to really be considered the mark of the beast?

Would there have to be a global economy with one ID system in place? Or would every nation on Earth having their own national ID system in place where the people would have to have that system's card/microchip/etc to be able to buy and sell qualify as the mark? What if after every nation has their own system in place, that the powers behind the scenes connect all those systems into one giant data base system unknown to most of the world's population?

Take it one step further, say this giant data base system does get created, and everyone goes into a cashless society. A one-world economy could be created behind the scenes, but the people would be allowed to be able to think in dollars, euros, and etc.

The reason I ask is that the Bible gives us very strong indicators about what to look for concerning the mark. It didn't have to be as descriptive as it was. I wonder if it was giving us such strong warnings and descriptions because the mark will very deceptive as to what it actually is. The people could be easily duped into taking it thinking nothing unusual about it because they were already preconditioned for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
This is assuming that the mark of the Beast in the book of Revelations in the Bible will be real in the future.

In the book of Revelations, it says that no one will be able to buy or sell with out the mark of the beast, which will be on the right hand or forehead.

I know the mark is not here as of yet, but I do believe that there is a testing phase and a preconditioning phase currently going on for it.

I recently read that Malaysia has a national ID card called MyKad, which incorporates just about everything into the card. It also has biometric scanning devices. The US as far as I know passed the Real ID Act, which would essentially become a national ID card. The Real ID is suppose to be voluntary, and will not have anything to do with buying and selling when it starts. I heard of Europe looking into a national ID system also.

If you know of other countries that have a national ID system, or are looking into one, please let me know. I would be interested in how wide spread this is.

My question is if these are pre-testing and pre-conditioning phases, how will we know when it does turn into the mark of the Beast?

Right now it would be a pre-mark phase. Things can change and be added on to the national ID cards/systems as time passes to include not being able to buy or sell without it. The card would most likely be held in the right hand, and the biometrics could be a fingerprint from the right hand or an eye scan that could be considered the forehead. In this sense it would not have to be something tattooed or implanted.

Could society be so pre-conditioned to these systems that when the time comes that we would not realize what is happening? Since the anti-Christ may be a system instead of a person or a person who has not appeared yet, that many could conclude the next phase is the next logical step and there is nothing to worry about. Could some one take the mark with out really even realizing they are taking it?

At what point would a national ID system have to develop to, to really be considered the mark of the beast?

Would there have to be a global economy with one ID system in place? Or would every nation on Earth having their own national ID system in place where the people would have to have that system's card/microchip/etc to be able to buy and sell qualify as the mark? What if after every nation has their own system in place, that the powers behind the scenes connect all those systems into one giant data base system unknown to most of the world's population?

Take it one step further, say this giant data base system does get created, and everyone goes into a cashless society. A one-world economy could be created behind the scenes, but the people would be allowed to be able to think in dollars, euros, and etc.

The reason I ask is that the Bible gives us very strong indicators about what to look for concerning the mark. It didn't have to be as descriptive as it was. I wonder if it was giving us such strong warnings and descriptions because the mark will very deceptive as to what it actually is. The people could be easily duped into taking it thinking nothing unusual about it because they were already preconditioned for it.

From what I personally have researched about implantable microchips, I can come to only one conclusion and that is that the microchip whether marketed as a "digital angel" or otherwise is going to be used for control and track purposes above all.

There have been other nations that have tried a national id/passport scheme. You might have heard of some of them. They are the Soviet Union, Hong Kong, Singapore and now the U.S. and U.K. in response to "terrorism" are walking down the fine path between freedom and dangerous nationalism.

The National ID Card is the forerunner to the implantable microchip after an all-in-one ID is proven ineffective in detering terrorists, illegal immigrants and identity theft which will also ironically be its main selling points. I figure another major terrorist attack on U.S. soil and among the many things taken and given to us will be a national ID card maybe earlier than its expected release in 2008. Then after fumbling around with that, we shall have to upgrade to microchips.

Its all about gradual implementation of the new agenda of the world. The moment of no return I believe will be when the microchip becomes necessary to pretty much function and have access to your God given rights to buy and sell, get a job, get into federal areas such as subways and airports. If the microchip is required for those things, then that will be the sure 100% can't miss your going to hell if you take one of these babies sign from God.

Remember people freaked out about the Social Security number identification system and the government calmed everyone down when they said it would have limited use. Now fast forward today and name me one avenue of life that doesn't require verification of your identity by getting your SS #? Jobs, Banks, any sort of monetary transfer all require your personal numeric identifier MARK. Think about that and then ask yourself once a microchip has arrived for the masses, will it really be that hard for the majority to be swayed into getting one of them? especially since VIP's, celebrities, and politicians all have begun preemptive public campaigns ensuring their support of the microchip as "new technology". I hope that such a day never comes.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Consider what you could call these things, both National IDs and the microchip ID when everyone is required by law to take them?

Calling these things Electronic Auschwitz Tatoos for everyone is closer to the heart of the matter than you may think, since the Tatoos were coded for IBM machines. Such specific IDs calls to mind checkpoints asking "papers please," but now running it through the scanners. Who knows the dangers when the computer electronics don't work properly. Another nightmare is that while those Tatoos were not changed, your electronic ID can be changed, say erasing your identity by hackworks, or blacklisting you into a new caste system. How dehumanizing the concept is.

Another thing comes to mind is that thousands of Jewish people after the Patriot Act was passed, who were too close to the events of 1930s and 1940s WWII Germany have left the United States, some of them suggesting "we have seen this before."

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Another thing comes to mind is that thousands of Jewish people after the Patriot Act was passed, who were too close to the events of 1930s and 1940s WWII Germany have left the United States, some of them suggesting "we have seen this before."

Yes they have seen it before. It was called Germany's Patriot Act and was actually less Nazi'er in terms of language of the legislation itself than the United States version which was written by Viet Dinh. sIGH....

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Consider what you could call these things, both National IDs and the microchip ID when everyone is required by law to take them?

Who knows the dangers when the computer electronics don't work properly. Another nightmare is that while those Tatoos were not changed, your electronic ID can be changed, say erasing your identity by hackworks, or blacklisting you into a new caste system. How dehumanizing the concept is.

I did not know thousands of Jews left. Now that is scary. If this happens world wide as planned, there will eventually be no where left to run to. It is already getting harder to move around in the US from our own TSA terrorism so called airport securty system to our money being stolen from us through inflation and new ideas to tax us and increase current taxes. I actually sat down and thought of all the different ways the government taxes us, and thought of at least 10 different ways they do so off the top of my head, and I'm sure there is more. It makes it very hard to move into a new house or rental unit, especially for the poorer people.

With the new electronic IDs that can be changed through the system either intenionally or through hacking, is a definite possibility. If we did have a cashless society and a one world economy, the government could pin point any one group and wipe them out of the system completely. There is only one reason I don't see that happening, at least until everyone made the choice of whether to receive it or not. The mark will be the identifer of who will be for or against the anti-christ. I'm sure it will be used for individuals who get out of line though.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint

The National ID Card is the forerunner to the implantable microchip after an all-in-one ID is proven ineffective in detering terrorists, illegal immigrants and identity theft which will also ironically be its main selling points. I figure another major terrorist attack on U.S. soil and among the many things taken and given to us will be a national ID card maybe earlier than its expected release in 2008. Then after fumbling around with that, we shall have to upgrade to microchips.

Its all about gradual implementation of the new agenda of the world. The moment of no return I believe will be when the microchip becomes necessary to pretty much function and have access to your God given rights to buy and sell, get a job, get into federal areas such as subways and airports. If the microchip is required for those things, then that will be the sure 100% can't miss your going to hell if you take one of these babies sign from God.

Remember people freaked out about the Social Security number identification system and the government calmed everyone down when they said it would have limited use. Now fast forward today and name me one avenue of life that doesn't require verification of your identity by getting your SS #? Jobs, Banks, any sort of monetary transfer all require your personal numeric identifier MARK. Think about that and then ask yourself once a microchip has arrived for the masses, will it really be that hard for the majority to be swayed into getting one of them? especially since VIP's, celebrities, and politicians all have begun preemptive public campaigns ensuring their support of the microchip as "new technology". I hope that such a day never comes.

I do think you are right that it is the ID card is the forerunner to the micro-chip. How far will the government go to make sure the public starts to protest the ID card that they are not safe from identify theives after receiving them? I wonder if the behind the scenes people wouldn't pay terrorists and others to steal the identities of others to create a large panic, and then frame others for the thieft.

They seem to love taking baby steps to implementing new ideas just waiting until they think that most of the public would be willing to accept their new goals. I remember hearing people being freaked out by the SS number. Unfortunatly I think people will be very easily swayed due to the deciptive nature of it all, and the fact that they will not want to loose what they already have.

Do you think this will be decptive enough that Christians who have read about the mark will fall for it? Or that they will compermise their beliefs because they do not want to loose anything they have, or suffer for what they believe? Their God is a God of love, and he would not allow His people to suffer. He would not allow millions to go to Hell. How many times I have heard that from different Christians, I don't know. I wonder if that lie was perputated within to help condition this group of people to accept the NWO and the mark when it does arrive.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They have got id cards for all citizens in singapore.
whats so funny is that your ment to reaveal your id number for small things like taking part in competetions or while reddeming vouchers at places like mc donalds!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They want to bring it into the United kingdom, they've been considering it for some time now but everyone is against it. They probably will bring it in, because of the vast numbers of illegal immagrants living over here, but the people will not be pleased.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you think this will be decptive enough that Christians who have read about the mark will fall for it? Or that they will compermise their beliefs because they do not want to loose anything they have, or suffer for what they believe? Their God is a God of love, and he would not allow His people to suffer. He would not allow millions to go to Hell. How many times I have heard that from different Christians, I don't know. I wonder if that lie was perputated within to help condition this group of people to accept the NWO and the mark when it does arrive.

Since we do not know what the actual 'mark of the beast' is of yet, we cannot assume this or that because then we will be 'deceived 'into receiving the real mark.
WHY?
HOW?
Although the 'National ID' system is based or will be based on the identity of the person, it may be a type of fore-runner, for when the ''Real seal or the Mark',' of which the Antichrist or his servants will place on all people toward his ruling.
The actual seal or mark that is spoken of in Revelation, will not be forced or placed on us without our permission and it will involve the renunciation of Christ , and again this will be done only with our 'free will' of accepting the mark and denouncing Christ.......
When one is Babtised, one also receives ,what is called the '' Mystery of Chrismation''', which is the placing of the seal of the Holy Spirit/the priest places this on the forehead and hands(and before anyone says that this well may be the MARK ........quote///We find in the Old Testament scriptures many references to this special rite: "I have found David My servant, with My holy oil have I anointed him" (Ps. 88:19);
"Touch not Mine anointed ones" (Ps. 10l:15).

The word "chrism" or "anointment" is directly related to "Christ" as "the Anointed One" (Ps. 2:2; John 2:41).
It is in Christ that the first anointing given under the old Law was fulfilled: "God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the holy Spirit" (Acts 10:38)
"the anointing which ye have received...... teacheth you of all things" (I John 2:27)

The 'mark ' in Revelation 13:16,17''He causes all,both small and great...........that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark OR name of the beast,OR the number of his name"
So whoever has not the MARK will suffer from hunger......this will be the greatest test among those that are not strong enough...
I guess those that do receive the MARK will only for a short while get to eat because the food will run out.((quote///"11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days.......6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will."see also "two witnesses…the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth" (Rev. 11:4)....therefore, there wont be enough food anywayfor those with the MARK)

'' He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed" Revelation. 13:12-15

Of those that receive the MARK, Revelation says.... ''If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand , he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God ''(Rev.14:9)

What is SUFFERING?
Suffering a little actually makes one stronger......so therefore we should suffer a little without food .....(fasting was in the Old Testament beginning with Adam and Eve,when the first commandment was to fast from that one tree, as is in the New Testament,.....
eat anything they desired except from this one tree (Gen. 2:16, 17)They Failed!
Old Testament Prophets fasted......
Moses and Elias both fasted for forty days, thereby becoming worthy to converse with Christ on Mount Tabor (Ex. 34:28; Matth. 17:3).
Prophet Daniel ate no food for 3 weeks (Dan. 10:2-3)
and Ezra for 7 days (Ezr. 8:21-23).
King David prayed and fasted and received through the Prophet Nathan forgiveness for his sins from God (2 Sam. 12:16-20)
Judith 8:6
heir great sins (Jonah 3:5-10). The Israelites fasted by God's will during the terrible desolation from the palmerworm and the locust (Joel 1:14, 2:12-15
there's more.....

"Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:21) Mark 2:20) but fasted Himself (Matt. 4:2) and set us an example to imitate (I Cor. 11:1; Eph. 5:l)
And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away" (Acts 13:1-3).
Christ taught us both to pray and to fast ......(Matt. 17:14 21)
served God with fastings and prayers night and day" (Luke 2:36-37). .

Reason Why I put the ref here is because the majority of people will not know that FOOD will be the main cause they will bow down and follow the Antichrist......
Yes, “then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and they shall kill you”. “For the devil is come down unto you having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev. 12:12). “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved”. “But for the elect’s sake, those days shall be shortened”......

All will suffer.......but not for long!

I hope I haven't confused anyone.....

IX
helen

Id cards/Statewatch News online.....
www.statewatch.org...

[edit on 7/29/2005 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
While I admire and respect the Christian faith based on the teachings of Christ and the scriptures I do not have any fondness for organized religion especially those god-less corporations such as the RCC and other synagogues of Satan. I am a Jew although these days I believe that less and less. Regardless of my wavering faith for organized religion, I have studied the scriptures relentlessly because despite your personal beliefs I believe in a supreme God force that governs all. It amazes me how so many people who call themselves Christians act in polar opposite to that which Christ taught. Same for Jews. Same for Muslims.

I believe that the prophets of old, and of all the three major religions all received pieces of the complete puzzle but through human error and fallacy, much of the message is distorted and twisted to fit mortal expectations.

One cannot love both God and money. (from the bible) How many people can truly look themselves in the mirror and say they love God more than money. And by loving God I mean doing the "will of the father" according to Jesus. The point is there will come a time I believe will be sooner than later and in our current generation that will draw a line in the sand. Your either with us or your with the terrorists. Your either evil or your good. Your either in love with the system we have implemented or you are a traitor.

To accept a microchip especially with the technology packaged into it, means you are now the finished product that was being manufactured for as long as evil has existed. You have given up your soul and spirit in exchange for computerized humanity. You are a worker bee in the colony of hell.

I will never accept a chip in my arm. I don't care what the excuse is. But millions upon millions of so-called devout Christians, Jews, Muslims, everyone will accept them because they get their religion and beliefs from their leaders in Church and State. They are misguided fools. The Bible says "the antichrist system and man will deceive even the elect if possible".

How many Christians in this country are openly calling for holy war against the Muslims? How about after the next terror attack which could be nuclear in nature and Iran is blamed? These people are not true Christians. I have no problem saying that to the Presidents face, to the face of Church leaders, to Jewish Rabbi's in Israel who call for the extermination of Arabs, to Muslim leaders who call for jihad against the infidels. They are pharisees in the 21st century. It truly pisses me off how hypocritical humanity is to itself. I am willing to wager X amount of money that atleast 90% of all Christians (especially in America) have never read the Bible cover to cover but instead rely on their leaders to explain to them what it means. Same thing for the Jews. Same thing for the Muslims.

So please, please, all this talk of God will not forsake his people and we will all be saved because we had a bar mitzvah (me), a communion, or suicide attack on the infidels is FUBAR. God will forsake those because they have forsaken God. I'm pretty sure if God came down right now today at this very moment, God would find maybe 3-5% of the world's population worthy of salvation. We Americans live in excess while 75% of the world starves to death.

YES THE PEOPLE WILL NOT ONLY ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST
THEY WILL CHEER AND APPLAUD IT.

"It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to walk through the gates of Heaven"

They will believe a lie and love not the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Rebel Saint.....

One cannot love both God and money. (from the bible) How many people can truly look themselves in the mirror and say they love God more than money. And by loving God I mean doing the "will of the father" according to Jesus. The point is there will come a time I believe will be sooner than later and in our current generation that will draw a line in the sand. Your either with us or your with the terrorists. Your either evil or your good. Your either in love with the system we have implemented or you are a traitor.

Well said Rebel Saint......
quote///''No man can serve two masters... God and mammon'' (Matt. 6:24)."

Not every one that saith to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; Many will say unto Me on that day Lord,
Lord have we not prophesied in Thy name?...
And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you (Matt. 7:21-23).

QUOTE///
~Count the Number of the Beast: 666~
It is important to understand that the principal danger lies not in the fact that this stamp will be masked and presented in the form of some technological innovation,
but rather in the fact that modern, "civilized" man will be ashamed, he will be embarrassed not to accept it.
This will be the greatest temptation to overcome-and many will not.
Just listen to the logic: "Why do you refuse to take part in this measure that involves all of humanity,
that is being instituted worldwide?
After all, it symbolizes unity and the brotherly love of all peoples.
It is a symbol of our unity under the aegis of a lawful global authority that has been given to all men from above.
Are you against peace and order?
Do you want a reign of chaos and enmity?
more......
www.orthodoxinfo.com...

Also.....Sacred Scripture clearly states that those who consciously accept the mark of Antichrist will no longer have any desire to repent.
They will bite their tongues from pain, but even so they will not cease blaspheming God and they will not repent of their deeds (Rev. 16:10-11).

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, that they all might he damned who believed not the truth, but bad pleasure in unrighteousness (II Thes. 2: 11-12).

A saying of a monk....
The antichrist must be understood as spiritual phenomenon...,why will everyone in the world want to bow down to him, obviously it is because there is something in him that responds to something in us,
that something being lack of Christ in us,
if we will bow down to him (God forbid that we do so) it will be because we feel an attraction to some kind external thing which might even look like Christianity since antichrist means the one that is in place of Christ or looks like Christ. Fr Seraphim Rose Not of this world p772...Hieromonk Seraphim Rose, né Eugene Dennis Rose (August 13, 1934-September 2, 1982....
www2.orthodoxwiki.org...
Sayings of the desert dwellers...
www.orthodox.net...

IX
helen

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
helen670

Good posts, and no you didn't confuse me. I know there will come a point where people will have to choose either for the mark, or starvation, no home, or clothes, and eventually it will come down to the mark or death. You have given some very good reasons why many will be more than willing to take the mark.

If the technology is being developed and tested, would you consider it taking the mark if someone was a test subject or took it so they could track you for say medical purposes. Sometimes I wonder if the mark could be taken early without the choice, or if it would only be technology until the choice is applied to it?

If there has to be a choice, what about those who took it early? Do they have to resubmit themselves for the mark and make the choice, or would it be considered since they already have it, it will be too late for them?

RebelSaint "To accept a microchip especially with the technology packaged into it, means you are now the finished product that was being manufactured for as long as evil has existed. You have given up your soul and spirit in exchange for computerized humanity. You are a worker bee in the colony of hell."

I read in the news that some have already implanted the micro-chip. According to your statement above, do you believe they have already taken the mark of the beast?

I agree with you I will not take it either. I hope and pray that God gives me the strength for that choice if I ever have to make it.

RebelSaint "the antichrist system and man will deceive even the elect if possible." God will forsake those because they have forsaken God. I'm pretty sure if God came down right now today at this very moment, God would find maybe 3-5% of the world's population worthy of salvation...

the antichrist system and man will deceive even the elect if possible." God will forsake those because they have forsaken God. I'm pretty sure if God came down right now today at this very moment, God would find maybe 3-5% of the world's population worthy of salvation.

I read in the news that some have already implanted the micro-chip. According to your statement above, do you believe they have already taken the mark of the beast?

I agree with you I will not take it either. I hope and pray that God gives me the strength for that choice if I ever have to make it.

The Bible also mentions that when Jesus comes back it will be difficult for him to find a small reminant to gather to him.

I understand your rant about people not reading their Bibles, relying on what others say. Then they go to make an arguement about what believe in from what they heard, and try to back it up with quotes from the Bible. By doing so, they take the quotes out of context, and hardly even realize that they are doing so.

I have read the over half the Bible. The new testament and parts of the Old Testament. I haven't read it from cover to cover yet. It is hard to read something cover to cover when you're trying to understand, soak up, and remember the parts you have already read. I know Revelations will be better understood with the Old Testament prophecies, but get lost in them. I know a big problem for me is that I am looking at the Bible from a western mindset when it was written with a Jewish and Middle Eastearn mindset let alone taking into consideration the differences of the era it was written compaired to our monderday era.

That is the reason I posted the question. I understand that there will have to be a choice that needs to be made. At what point does the choice come into play? Since even the elect can be fooled, will the choice itself be deciptive, such as making people believe there really is no choice? Or will it only be the mark after the anti-christ comes to power, the image is created, and people are forced to worship or else. The mark isn't mentioned until after the image is created. In rev 14:16 "He causeth all" Does the he refer to the anti-christ, the false prophet, or the image? Is it suppose to be taken in cronological order?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hi Mystery_Lady

If there has to be a choice, what about those who took it early? Do they have to resubmit themselves for the mark and make the choice, or would it be considered since they already have it, it will be too late for them?

Firstly, the preaching of the Word of God MUST be heard/Told eveywhere....
quote///

The Gospel will be preached throughout the world 'for a witness unto all nations' (Matt.24,14; Mark 13,10).

The REAL MARK will have to be a DENIAL of Christ......Submit to the WORDLY Kingdom of which the Antichrist will offer mankind........
Jesus Christ said.....''My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD'' .......when Christ appears, He will appear in the clouds with His legion of Angelic Hosts and 12 Apostles to begin JUDGEMENT DAY.....
All will be judged ........That is why we should not judge anyone because we cannot see one's soul as God sees .......We may assume we know, when we really do not have the capability to do this.......since we ourselves, have faults to be cured.....who without SIN cast the first stone?
So, we ourselves have no right to claim that we are going to heaven.....
We can pray and humbly ask Christ our Lord for forgiveness and forgiveness of our enemies (people who wrong us, or do not agree with us)and trust that Christ will see our soul ......
Just because one is a Christian does not mean he is a SAVED Christian....this is a LIE held in some Christian circles .......Judgement is not for us to make.
Quote///
"For He saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
So then it is not of him that willeth,
nor of him that runneth [struggleth], but of God that showeth mercy" (Rom. 9:15-16)

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
Do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth" (1 Cor. 5:12-13). God "will have
mercy on whom He will have mercy" (Rom 9:18)

And what cannot be forgiven?
''blasphemy against the Holy Spirit'' (Matt. 12:1-32).
The Holy Spirit is, above all, the Spirit of Truth, as the Saviour loved to refer to Him. Accordingly, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is blasphemy against the Truth, conscious and persistent opposition to it......"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned" (Mk. 16:16),
for the latter heard the Lord's Truth and was called upon to accept it, yet refused, thereby inheriting the damnation of those who "believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (II Thes. 2:12).

"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

When the time is RIGHT and ready for the Antichrist to be accepted, he will show himself as King.

IX
helen

[edit on 8/1/2005 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
great thread and very insightful posts.

i believe all the current global events dealing with terrorism is all to condition the masses to submit to being branded with the mark. unfortunately a lot of people have already traded in their liberties for this false sense of security yet nothing has changed. i just hope it isn't to late for some people to realize what's going on around them so they can dissent from the control that has been put on them.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The mark of the Beast is almost here. It just needs a day filled with terror to begin. 6-6-6, June 6, 2006. How will we as Americans be able to tell who is American and who is not?!?

The answer:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They should call it the "Digital Demon". Why am I, a living human being going to be told in the very near future to accept a microchip in my body that has my biometric, personal and financial histories programmed into it that can be sent via satellite to any database in the world and locate my position on the Earth? To protect against terrorism? Identity theft? Are you freaking serious?

Whatever your disposition on illuminati/nwo, secret society, global fascist takeover may be, you must resist the microchip. I don't see how a great majority of people would want this chip from hell unless they were lied to and conditioned into believing it would benefit them and make them feel secure which is exactly what is happening today. Without installing mass fear and terror on the population, the normal rational human being would never subject themselves to being a living computer which cannot hide from its masters.

F*** THE MICROCHIP.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I agree, however think of this twilight zone scenerio:

Terrorists set nukes off in several U.S. cities. The Government's main job is to protect the American people. EVERYONE has to get this chip so we can all tell who is American and who ISN'T. Whenever you walk into a store or airport, motion detectors sense you and GPS identifies your chip. If there is no chip identified then your NOT an American! An alarm goes off.

Your paycheck is put directly into your account. There is no more currency, no one can counterfeit, no one can rob you. You go to the store to buy food and just wave your hand over the sensor to detect your chip. That exact amount is immediately deducted from your account.

Revelations talks about all of this and the technology exists today.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
I agree, however think of this twilight zone scenerio:

Revelations talks about all of this and the technology exists today.

Faust, I completely agree with you. Ever since I began to question the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 which includes such classic hits as "19 sand serpents slither into America", "The Camera footage is "Penta-Gone", "Oscar for the Most Heroic phone calls onboard a hijacked plane EVER", "Bush sits while America #s....itself" and "No one can fly....except the family of the guy responsible for the attack". Anyway, I have taken the red pill ever since and have become open to the possibilty of all these scenarios. Including the revelations bit which I find prophetic to say the least.

The point is, these open-minded views compose maybe 3% of the entire U.S. population and if such a horrifying scenario such as the one you presented actually manifested itself, you would have LINES of MILLIONS of SHEEPLE getting microchipped all in the name of freedom, liberty, and security while ironically they are losing all 3 by accepting it.

Heads... you lose
Tails... they win

Unless we evoke a revelation

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast is not a National ID or chips implanted into your skin. So dont worry or fret. If you ask me the mark is a literal mark...like a tatoo or something. The mark tatoo is intended for all to swear allegiance to the Anti-Christ. Like almost a gang tatoo on your skin to swear allegiance to a particular gang. If you dont have one then you are killed.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
tattoo? What the hell is a microchip then if it is not an electronic tattoo? Your whole post is a waste of time and offers no insight or positive contribution to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join