It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Colony...Pfffft.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I cannot sit here and believe that we are just some colony from a friggin alien race. I have expressed before that I am a Christian, and I just want to say that the evidence of the stories in the bible are far more present than the evidence of us being an alien experiment. Now, It says in the second (or maybe first) chapter of the book of Ezekiel how He had a close encounter. READ IT CAREFULLY. Compare what is written to modern-day eyewitness accounts. You can believe that We have, yes, been visited by alien species, but that in no way means that we are just a colonly of theirs.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I tend to think that we're being faced with fallen angels and demonic creatures also. These things have been around every time civilization has thrived, tainting beliefs, interacting with humans, and calling for their worship.

Ever heard of abductions ending with the simple name of Jesus being introduced?

These creatures show signs of being able to change their physical density, something that fallen angels would have no problem doing.

The evidence does indeed go on about the true nature and the true identity of these malicious beings.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i dont believe we are an alien colony, but i do believe we have been visited by aliens at least a few times. everybody that talks with a spirit or a fallen angel is not talking with aliens though. i believe they both happen. however, the bible is FICTION. some would believe that is it divinely (sp) inspired through the evangelists but this is simply not true. MEN chose what books went into the Bible and MEN chose what to leave out. God had nothing to do with how the Bible was put together. What about all the gospels that were left out.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Loki.......
Ezekial is cool but I would suggest reading the book that never made it into the bible, among others, called the Book of Enoch also called the Book of Giants....:

www.mystae.com...

www.ancienttexts.org...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah, Book of Giants is okay, but I just don't find it as compelling as the book of ezekiel, because ezekiel is just so similar to eyewitness accounts of UFOs today.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Perhaps....but were did those "giants" or "Nephilim" come from.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
MY NEW AVATAR ROX!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
LOKI,

there aren't that many UFOlogists who argue that we are, point by point, a race derived from aliens who have been placed on this planet. If anything, only a few people who study the subject think that we MAY have been modified by aliens in the distant past.. at the genetic level.

The ideas of Sitchin and Co. were never accepted by most UFOlogists... and, often, his ideas are unfairly pasted unto the entire UFO community by the government as a way to discredit UFO research. A major conclusion of both the CIA and Brookings institution reports on UFOs was that, should they be detected, the government should conduct a long-term campaign of discrediting and marginalizing people interested in the UFO subject. Simplistic stories that use adam and eve type folklore as a crutch, in regards to UFOs, are often the work of people trying to hide the truth about UFOs... rather than revelations made by EBE experiencers/abductess or researchers.

new topics

top topics

join