It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo page in fire fighter hand book?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

i doubt its authenticety almost 70 percent and am sure its been discussed to death but i still think its facinating

feed back please

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's real.
Commercial Airline pilots also have their insctructions on what to do when encountiring a U.F.O.
One specific instruction is not to report the encounter.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes it is true, I believe you can buy the book on Amazon. I can't remember the title, the FEMA handbook or something!

[edit on 1-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
DUPLICATE

[edit on 1-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It’s Chapter 13 of the 1992 edition of the FEMA Firefighters Guide and the text is as real as it is shocking.

A quote from the book/guide:

Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military take over. There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs!" In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or its occupants.

What do they know that we don't?

[edit on 1-8-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It is true, I have a friend in the fire department.
I had told him about this and he laughed at me.
I made him promise that if he ever saw it he would let me know. Yes, the phone call did come.
As a minor note it has since been removed in current issues.

top topics

join