It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yonaguni

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
pyramids below the Pacific Ocean just off Japan haven been discoverd, anyone have any info if any Archeologists started work there.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is another thread with some good stuff in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out all the links

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
pyramids below the Pacific Ocean just off Japan haven been discoverd, anyone have any info if any Archeologists started work there.

There is only one scientist (Dr. Masaaki Kimura, from Okinawa) that maintains that these formations might not be natural. Even Robert Schoch, the geophysicists that claims the sphinx is older than currently thought, has come out to say, after visiting the site a couple of times, that these formations are most likely natural and there are no signs of any human influence on them or utilization of them, though he says that humans "may have" used the site. The "may have" bothers me about Schoch. After all, isn't it true that this can be said about anything? Here's his conclusion:

In conclusion, based on my preliminary reconnaissance of the Yonaguni Monument, I am not yet absolutely convinced that it is an artificial structure - but in my opinion, even if it is primarily natural, it may have been modified by human actions in ancient times. This enigmatic structure merits more detailed examination.

The quote comes from the third page of Schoch's report, which begins at this site:
Yonaguni Pyramids as seen by Dr. Robert M. Schoch

There is also a link at that site to info about Schoch's sphinx hypothesis. Very interesting reading.

Harte

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the pictures on that page of the head carved in the rock are rock solid proof..

top topics

join