It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER MIND "THE CHIP" --- SMART DUST IS COMING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Researchers tied to Intel and then to Micro$oft are working on autonomous soloar powered dust-sized robots to fill the air and control nature and everything else.
robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu...
"We're funded by DARPA, so we will demonstrate Smart Dust with one or more applications of military relevance.� In addition, we're pursuing several different applications with commercial importance, and we've got a long list of applications to work on if we only had the time."

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That's a good idea, seeing as how we breath the air and all.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure which idea is more frightening -- the fact that they had a prototype of this thing made a couple years ago, or that they acknowledge it could be used for "big brother" and are working with DARPA.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Okay I'm thinking "scary!" What I find to be most scary is that this is what we are "allowed" to know.... I can only imagine what else is out there to help "control" and "monitor" the world. You know I tried not to be too paranoid, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.

-JAH

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ok big brother is taking the piss now, i think we can all be paranoid now after reading that. I will never breathe air again

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Air? It would be 100 times easier for them to put something (chemicals, nanobots, etc) in the water supply than the air. It would also enable them to control selective portions of the population rather than the entire planet (including themselves). Hell, it could already be happening...

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Sanders]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When you combine this # with the FACT that MICRO$OFT and INTEL are cooperating on building new technologies to manage and control the population for their jointly controlled NWO, and they bankroll research at Berkly BIG TIME --- you can see where I'm coming from.

The New-NWO will not be chaos and tanks in the streets as the old guard seeks to cull the population into servanthood --- this New-NWO want's a massive world population plugged into one massive technology matrix that constantly needs more and more new technology to feed, manage, and control it. They already control all channels of commerce and communication --- thought is next as smart dust get into your head and tell you what to think!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Lightbulb....everyone wonders what is being "sprayed" in the Chem Trails?...LOL...how easy would it be to saturate a designated area with nanobots?....

Most do not question Chem Trails...it has been said that some of the residue has acted like a little "worm" when it has been analyzed....showing independant movement...

Just because they comment about the air...don't think that Water Systems haven't been ruled out...

~Oracle

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I would have to agree that the worst part of this is that they are admitting it. Tells me that this actually has already been going on for some time. I mean, look at Area 51, it exists, then is doesn't, then no comment. Very freaky indeed. However, what aren't they telling us about it????????

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Time to run for the hills and hide out in the bunker yet???

As some have said, the REALLY scary part of this is just how much they HAVEN'T said yet.... Gotta admit, this is pretty frickin' creepy....

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
... and people were complaining about chemtrails! This could really control how a human operates, they could destroy human cells in certain ethnic groups, if they wanted with that kind of technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The most recent information about "Smart Dust" from Berkeley and DARPA is nearly three years old now... wonder what level they are at now.

I bet you they have passed the 1 cubic mm mark as targeted back in 2001!

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by SimonGray]

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by SimonGray]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEisenhower
... and people were complaining about chemtrails! This could really control how a human operates, they could destroy human cells in certain ethnic groups, if they wanted with that kind of technology.

Most do not question Chem Trails...it has been said that some of the residue has acted like a little "worm" when it has been analyzed....showing independant movement...

interesting how my post was overlooked...said just about the same thing the first quote did...lol...whatever.

as for how advanced this all could be by now...it's anybody's guess...as for what they AREN'T saying...most of the people out there wouldn't believe them anyway...a whistle blower would be written off as a loony...or at best, totally ignored...

~Oracle

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Chemtrails, water supply....... god, there will be no hiding once they get this # in gear

Even resisters of the NWO wont have a chance, unless you hook yourself up to hermetically sealed oxygen chanmbers with microfilters and stuff . Otherwise, well have these little parasitic robots churning through our bodies and be none the wiser. refusing vaccinations, moving away from populated areas, ect, will do nothing to stop it from happening.

new topics

top topics

join