It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man hacks into US Military Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
it.slashdot.org.../07/24/1630233

Here is an interesting part of his interview:

So when you were searching for extraterrestrial life, how did you feel about it? Was it just fun?

McKinnon: It was mainly very, very boring. You had to trawl through so much, and bear in mind that it wasn't publicly accessible Web sites, it was all private military Web sites. So it was about logistics, support and, basically, as soon as I controlled a network, I ran a file-searching program looking for keywords in files. So it was exciting every time you did turn up something, which only happened a few times. That was very exciting. I called it research, but it is a bit of a misnomer really.

Was the fun part just in being where you are not supposed to be?

McKinnon: Yes. There (was) a definite illicit thrill that didn't last very long. The issues around the UFO thing, as I discovered more and learned more, became much more serious. Eventually it became all about the issue of suppressed technology. I know for a fact that they have antigravity. And the basic quantum-physical mechanics of having antigravity imply a free source of energy, getting energy direct from the vacuum. Now to me, that would stop all the wars over oil. It would help fight famine and (help) with irrigation. It would be free energy, and that is a huge thing.

So the U.S. has have developed an antigravity device?

McKinnon: Yes. Recently, I think two years ago, Boeing Aerospace announced that they were putting $50 million into investigating antigravity research. For me, the timing was interesting because I think it is something they already have, but it's not general knowledge, and if they were caught they would probably say that it was renegade factions high up in NASA, high up in the military and high up in commerce.

How do you come across these things? Is information on antigravity devices freely available?

McKinnon: Some of it is, but it is a combination of what is freely available and what isn't. Take the Disclosure Project, which is a Washington lobbyist group run by Steven Greer, a military doctor, and he had 300 testimonials in his book from people, ranging from civilian air traffic controllers to ex-commanders-in-chief of NATO, all saying, "Yes, UFOs exist; yes, certain parts of the military know about this, and have this and are using the technology and implementing a trickle-down thing so that eventually the technology will be everywhere."

This is weird!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There is a bunch a thread about this Hacker already!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There are indded several very current threads on this man and what he has to say.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are a few more that can be found using "McKinnon" as the search word.

Please add your comments to any of these threads.
Thread closed.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

join