It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marx giving masonic handsign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If having your hand stuck into your shirt, then was Napoleon a Mason as well?

Maybe they are simply wearing long underwear during a heat wave.

Or is it that having your hand in your lap is a masonic sign?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So this means the beardy drunk rabid tramp that I sometimes see wandering around my neighbourhood is a Freemason!!! Well I never, I would have never guessed.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

If having your hand stuck into your shirt, then was Napoleon a Mason as well?

lol, actually, he probably was. There are at least 6 French Lodges that claim to be Napolean's Mother Lodge. There isn't exactly any prime, conclusive evidence of the dates he received the degrees, but we know that he had his brother appointed Grand Master, and his wife, the Empress Josephine, was Grand Mistress of the Rite of Adoption.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Marx is giving an enigmatic Masonic hand sign

Here is a fruitful discussion about why Napolean et. al perhaps posed with their hands in their waistcoats.

www.regiments.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
But none of those reasons really satisfy.

It obviously wasn't a "problem" for Napoleon only. Marx is doing a gesture with the opposite hand in the coat at the top of this thread.

I'm wondering if they have got a concealed piece in a shoulder holster, and are ready to "throw down" with anyone who wants to start sumpin'.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Marx's attempt was idealistic and an utter negation of praxeology/epystomology; it's horrible study of human behaviour and mannerism; but, the man was in no way 'evil' as his intent on creating a society in which exploitation and tryanny were not rampant.

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am not sure if Marx was a Mason but he was definitly bankrolled by many while in New York and London...as well as Stalin.

As for Napolean. 100% positivily a Mason. Dont u know any symbols?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
that photo of marx can actually be linked to the sign of a master mason, but it is not exactly it.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
that photo of marx can actually be linked to the sign of a master mason, but it is not exactly it.

It's NOTHING like it, what are you talking about?!?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

It's NOTHING like it, what are you talking about?!?

beside that you got to be standing up instead of sitting down, its similar

take a look at this

The sign of the Master Mason alludes to the penalty of the Master Mason's obligation, "to have my body cut in two, my bowels removed and burned to ashes which are then to be scattered to the four winds of heaven."

im i the only one to see similarities?

[edit on 7-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, considering the graphic you posted was right hand across the stomach, and nepoleon had his left arm across his chest, the simularitis are not that simular.

Now about your obligations again..........

no i didnt, i will never reveal the means of recognition.................

[edit on 7-8-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Im not affirming anything here. Im simply posting info that i found by typing ''mason handshake'' in google. THE FIRST RESULT ON TOP. its a christian site called Ephesians 5-11. I AM NOT SAYING THAT WHATS ON THAT SITE IS THE TRUTH EITHER, ON THAT SITE THEY CALL US DEEDS OF DARKNESS.

www.ephesians5-11.org...

actual search with google
www.google.ca...:en-US
fficia l

you cant blame me for linking something from the internet on a internet board.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Im not affirming anything here.

Sorry to be the one to call you out dude, but you seem to be stating it as fact.

I have my doubts, but it seems to me that if you are inedeed a Mason (albeit irregular), you certainly are not conducting your self as I would expect a Mason to.

Like wiggy said... Obligations?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

you cant blame me for linking something from the internet on a internet board.

You just revealed one of Freemasonry's modes of recognition, which you said you would not do. Linking to another site or not, you might as well have opened up a book and shown someone. You are a cowan and you have no honor.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You just revealed one of Freemasonry's modes of recognition, which you said you would not do. Linking to another site or not, you might as well have opened up a book and shown someone. You are a cowan and you have no honor.

You're hilarious.

Boo hoo, who the hell cares about some "mode of recognition". GOOD! Let all the information out. What? Is he going to be spanked for revealing top secret information? Yeah, real secret, I see. You can tell why I'm so against secrecy. It has absolutely no place in our society.

So now he's a cowan. Pretty harsh, don't ya think? What a way to love a brother. This is why I hate Freemasonry and other secret societies/fraternities

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
So now he's a cowan. Pretty harsh, don't ya think? What a way to love a brother. This is why I hate Freemasonry and other secret societies/fraternities

Do you know what a COWAN is? If you don't, then why the hell do you think you can comment?

Cug

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You just revealed one of Freemasonry's modes of recognition,

Didn't you also do it via this post? You at least confirmed it in some peoples minds in any event.

But I thought that image was posted before and you stated that you had never seen such a sign?

AhhHaaa reverse psychology at work!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Didn't you also do it via this post? You at least confirmed it in some peoples minds in any event.

But I thought that image was posted before and you stated that you had never seen such a sign?

The sign is not complete, but that is really not the point. I am not concerned with non-masons learning signs, I AM concerned with a user pretending to be a Freemason, and then acting VERY unmasonically.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Do you know what a COWAN is? If you don't, then why the hell do you think you can comment?

I doubt she knows half of what she speaks of. She probably belives profane languange is Cursing.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Uh, it's not too hard to look up.

Cowan

"However derived the word is now wholly the property of the Fraternity, not otherwise used, and means to moderns an uninstructed and ignorant person, one not of the Fraternity, just as eavesdropper means to us one who attempts to gain the secrets of Masonry unlawfully"

Big whoop. I say, let him say whatever he wants, hopefully he'll realize how stupid all this is afterall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join