It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Mossad iz Behind most Terror Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Mossad is the most powerful intelligence in the whole wide world.

They have many cases of coverups like Isreal nuclear missles and program.

Assianation of some hammas leader where they study there daily routine and then a helicopter strikes them.

plus most of the stuff in the mossad is confidation and they did not have any case of scandal unlike the CIA. good coverup

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Bigot
NOUN:
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Do the Israelies fit this definition? Is Israel a nation of bigots?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I was waiting for someone to ask that question. If the shoe fits......

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The isrealities belive that there are Gods choosen one.

In a race tolerance convention i think 3 years ago in South Africa. The isreal representive was unwilling to coporate with there case

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Evidence that the Mossad is behind MOST terrorism?

Interesting moto on their logo this boys and girls have

Top: "kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"

Translation: "With clandestine terrorism we will conduct war"

Bottom: "Ha'Mossad Le'modiein"

Translation: "The institute for the collection of Information"

And here is an also interesting letter one Jewish gentelman wrote.

Makes you wonder

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That word isn't "clandestine terrorism" my friend. It's "Wise Counsel". Next time I'm home I'll bust out my bible and my copy of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, so that I can give you chapter, verse, root, meaning etc etc.

Just because Joe Vialls says something doesn't make it true. If anybody else has a parallel text old testament of a bible concordance, go ahead and look up Proverbs 14:6 for our friend. If you don't I'll do it later this week when I go back home. Debunking is on the way. Have a nice day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mossad's original motto: Betahbulot Ta'ase Lekha Milkhama (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה, "For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety." - Proverbs XXIV, 6) was changed recently as part of the Mossad's public 'coming out' to another Proverbs passage: Be-ein Tahbulot Yipol Am; Uteshua Berov Yoetz (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ, "Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." - Proverbs XI, 14

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's a good example of some of your more militant Islamic Jihadists...

Notice the Star of David, guess this Mossad Operative should have remembered to button up his shirt before the photo op.

Here's a quote from Fox News that should tell you how deep the rabbit hole goes...
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey Twitchy, good thing nobody already explained that sort of stuff back towards the top of page 2, or else you might look like you're speaking from your nethers without either applying critical thinking skills or even bothering to read anyone else's posts.
I mean gee, it already looks pretty bad that you didn't even consider alternate reasons for Israeli connections to terrorist organizations, beyond the ever popular "Mossad Agents make James Bond look like an ametuer and are not only capable of but indeed are responsible for every single suspicious event that transpires anywhere, ever.", but if on top of that you had still failed to think about it objectively even after somebody put the obvious alternative right in front of your face, well that would make you look like you deliberately chosen to believe the worst about Israel even if there was no incontrovertible evidence.

But lucky for you, I didn't post the following earlier in the thread:

Of course the link points out that a pair of Mossad agents were among a group of people who photographed themselves dancing as the Twin Towers burned on the horizon behind them. Your link swiftly debunks its own interpretation of this however.

During the term of President George HW Bush, the government of Israel made an official, but very secret, request to the American president. This request was to permit agents of the Mossad, Israeli Foreign Intelligence, to enter the United States and conduct surveillance operations against various Arab groups residing in that country.

So hmm, why oh why would the Mossad be in America hanging out with the kind of people who dance when they see Al Qaida at work? I have no idea why Israeli intelligence would want to have its agents making friends with and expressing their support for a bunch of terrorists. What could they possibly have to gain by demonstrating their support for terrorism in the presence of a bunch of Arab-Israelis who live in America and dance when they see something like 9/11? It's a rhetorical question by the way

Don't worry. You're probably right. The Mossad is the end all be all of covert capability- they can run the whole world from the shadows, even though they're not compitent enough to hide their friggin tats. There is just absolutely zero possibility that Israel is simply trying to infiltrate terrorist groups. I mean that would be down right logical, and we're all rabid jew haters here at ATS- we don't want anything to do with logic.l

Deny some ignorance and call me in the morning.
Doc Vagabond out.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
That word isn't "clandestine terrorism" my friend. It's "Wise Counsel". Next time I'm home I'll bust out my bible and my copy of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, so that I can give you chapter, verse, root, meaning etc etc.

Just because Joe Vialls says something doesn't make it true. If anybody else has a parallel text old testament of a bible concordance, go ahead and look up Proverbs 14:6 for our friend. If you don't I'll do it later this week when I go back home. Debunking is on the way. Have a nice day.

Please do Vagabond. I really want to know.

Thnx in advance.

Have a peachy day too.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The original author of the opening post in this thread was not banned for activity in this discussion, it was for other violations of the terms and conditions of this site.

Please continue the discussion, and stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Here's a quote from Fox News that should tell you how deep the rabbit hole goes...
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

Ah well that has just tied it up for me, Mossad must be behind 9/11 now that you have provided me with this amazing "evidence". Not.

Who said this on Fox? When did they say it? What was the context? Did you just pull it from your "rabbit hole"?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Here's a good example of some of your more militant Islamic Jihadists...

Notice the Star of David, guess this Mossad Operative should have remembered to button up his shirt before the photo op.

Lol that's a VERY bad photoshop
!

I think peoply are realy stupid for thinking that the Mossad if behind almost every attack/shooting/etc. in the world.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by spijkertje]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm home with my books as promised. I'll be editing the hebrew root words from the Mossad motto into this post in approximately 20 minutes. If you're on and interested stand by

OK I checked it out, and it's not complete BS, just questionable translation.

Betahbulot: Translated in the Ryrie Study Bible as "Wise Counsel".
Identified as "Counsel" in Strong's exhaustive concordance- word number 8458.
Entry for word number 8458 in Hebrew Index of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

8458 Tachbuwlah from 2254 as demon. from 2256 (only in plural).
Properly Steerage (as management of ropes) ie (figuratively) guidance or by implication counsel, a plan, good advise.

OK, so the word refers to steering or having a plan or device. A rough translation in figurative english might be "pull a few strings", for example.

We are also given a root word for this word which explains how on a deeper, more vague level the word could be translated as terrorism, although that is definately a biased word. Subterfuge would have been better.

2254 Chabal. Primary Root to bind or wind tightly, as rope. To bind, especially by pledge. Figuratively to twist, pervert or destroy.

2256 Chebel. a rope, especially as a measuring line. By implication a destrict or inheritance as measured. A noose (as of cords). Figurative a company. A throe. Band, Coast, Company, Cord, Destruction, Line, Lot, Pain, Pang, Portion, Region, Rope, Snare, Sorrow, Tackling.

So the word in contention essentially means rope. There are several aspects of rope which can be associated with it, most of which could be connected to manipulation.

Ropes as implements of binding or snaring. Ropes as intruments of manipulating machinery (especially for the guidance of a ship), rope as a symbol of bonding/fellowship. Rope as twisted or mangled material.

There are two possible ways then to interpret the motto:

1. By wise counsel you shall make war. This one makes the most sense in the context of Proverbs Chapter 24 where the verse in question is found.
24:3 "Through Wisdom a House is built. And by understanding it is established.
4 "By knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
5. "A wise man is strong, Yes a man of knowledge increases strength.
6. "For by wise counsel you will wage war and in a multitude of counselors there is safety."

As we can see, the surrounding verses emphasize wisdom, as does indeed the entire book of Proverbs. Therefore the implications of closeness and guidance which we can get from the root word which is related to rope make for the best translation- Wise Counsel is not a bad English expression of that idea.

The second way to interpret it is what the "terrorism" people chose.
Literally it would say "By snares you shall make war" or "By twistedness you shall make war". This would be very close to what Sun Tsu writes about deception in warfare and by no means carries an implication of terrorism. If you wanted to translate the literal into more common english you would probably say
"By deception you shall make war" "By treachery you shall make war" "By subterfuge you shall make war" "By machinations and manipulation you shall make war" etc. Clandestine Terrorism is an extremely biased translation.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So the translation "clandestine terrorism", althou biased, is correct from a certain point of view. And in my personal experiences in life, the truth is way to often presented to us from a specific point of view.

But this is not important. The important thing is good and unbiased information you posted, on which we can make an oppinion for ourselves.

As a token of appreciation for your time, please accept this wote up.

You have voted The Vagabond for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
GrandCourt, well no, here's the definition of
bigot
NOUN:
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

and here's
bigamy
NOUN:
The criminal offense of marrying one person while still legally married to another.

No no, I'm sure it's a guy who marries more than one broad. A bigot is a person who has committed bigomany.
It's very 'big' of him, you know.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mossad isnt behind every terrorist attack..
but.. with the news reports coming out they suerly have there fingers in a great deal.

I mean.. if it was IRAQI's or Iranian's or even Saudi's in the news reports, you'd all be singing a different bloody song.

Israel is the most curropt bunch of terrorists in the world.
America Funds them, Supports them and is infected by them.

Why else is the world turning to *excrement the way it is?
Because Bush thinks its in the name of Freedom to go kill all these Arabs and take over there land>?

HAH!... its because Israel wants control, and knows the USA is the only government in the world with the power and the pull to remove all the middleastern competition to Israel.
All they had to do was rig the elections to get a doodfiss in charge.. throw a few doctured top secret memo's to the bush admin and HOLY CRAP SCREAM TO THE HEAVENS IRAQ IS A GLOBAL THREAT!

yeah right.
remove MOSSAD and the American government, the world would be a much better place.

I mean come on, Its already been revealed bush planend on hitting IRAQ before sept 11..
So why AFTER the attacks did he play the terrorist card so much?...
because he felt it was a better excuse than the one he was PLANNING ON lying to you about?
Or because he knew what was coming, and decided it would be best to present his plan of attack.. after his first plan of attack!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Agit8dChop]

*Edited censor circumvention.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So far there is no evidence that Israeli secret service plotted 9/11.

But still the covert agencies are not actually pals.

They keep watch on each other. They are not stupid.

MI5 knows it was Mossad who did London.

CIA believes Mossad had a major role in 9/11

KGB is suspecting Israeli had behind

LDS thinks it was CIA who screwed their own citizens on Sep 11.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'm sure Mossad has done its share of unsavory things, as has the intelligence agencies of most countries...but accusing them of being behind most global terrorist attacks -- with no hard evidence of any -- is beyond the pale and pure antisemetic propaganda IMHO.

[edit on 7/29/2005 by djohnsto77]

Oh and i was getting my hopes up no one was going to deal out the anti-semitic, your anti-jew card when I came across this post.

I was almost impressed.
Maybe next time

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
correction of above

it should be:

KGB is suspecting Israel was behind Beslan school massacre

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join