It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pranic Healing - Have you heard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Greetings,

Are there any other fellow Pranic Healer's perusing this forum? If so, what are your impressions/experiences?

For those unaware of what Pranic Healing is, you can get the low-down here...

www.pranichealing.com...

What is PRANIC HEALING?

PRANIC HEALING is a highly developed and tested system of energy based healing techniques that utilizes "prana" to balance, harmonize and transform the body's energy processes. "Prana" is a Sanskrit word that means "life-force". This invisible bio-energy or vital energy keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. In acupuncture, the Chinese refer to this subtle energy as "Chi". It is also called "Ruah" or the "Breath of Life" in the Old Testament.

Pranic Healing is a simple yet powerful and effective no-touch energy healing. It is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a "self-repairing" living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself. PRANIC HEALING works on the principle that the healing process is accelerated by increasing the life force or vital energy on the affected part of the physical body

PRANIC HEALING influences this natural life force to bring about a healthier physical body. PRANIC HEALING is applied on the bio-electromagnetic field known as the aura, which contains the mold and blueprint of the physical body. This bioplasmic body absorbs life energy and distributes it to the organs and glands. Diseases first appear as energetic disruptions in the energy field before manifesting as ailments in the physical body. You can learn to do this for yourself and your loved ones in these powerful result-oriented workshops.

I took a weekend seminar with Master Stephen Co in basic pranic healing techniques last fall and it was incredible. My first time "scanning" (using the hand chakras to find trouble areas) my partner I was able to accurately locate a problem with her lower back. When I was done I asked her, "Do you have lower back problems?" She looked at me with almost a bit of shock and said, "No, I have kidney problems."
I was impressed to say the least. Anyone else had similar experiences with this?

One last note, if you want to "watch" pranic healing in action take a look here...

www.pranichealing.com...

Peace,

+Jammer~

new topics

join