It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all of these tough ATS games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK, I normally don't complain a lot.. so when I do, it's FOR A GOOD REASON. I like the fact that ATS sponsors games... and even gives out prizes... but W T F... why are they so darn DIFFICULT? I mean, for one.. Find The Rings... what was that about? I was all hyped-up for it.. and when it started... I just got too confused to continue.

Point 2... Black Labyrinth... all I saw was the UNUS link and yup, I got disoriented.. I blame the labyrinth animation.

Point 3... this SO game... ok, I'm reading.. and we get various letters from "AboveTopSecret.com"... and they don't make any sense...

I'm sitting here crying and spilling milk and ripping my hair out... over a puzzle.

WHY MUST THESE BE SO DIFFICULT? Even video games have Strategy Guides... maybe there can be like hint guides or something you can buy with points?

Sure, I'm not saying don't do games like these.. but there ARE members who'd love to play (like myself) but really can't due to the fact we may not be "up to par" with others.

Now that I'm out of steam... I'm ending this bloody rant.. and am hoping I have backup

:bnghd:

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Theyre supposed to be difficult, to get us thinking. I guess some people dont think in the same way needed to advance in the games. Like myself

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mike I agree they are really hard. I think with this group, things need to be really hard. Fore the most part I think SO and his band of misfit characters do a good job of helping out when the members get in a jam.

I could never keep up.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
answer:

they must be difficult because the prize is 100,000 ATS points...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
But what if you don't wanna think?
:shk:

top topics

join