It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killshot? Dames implies that new solar spot is it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In the last few years we've seen an unusual amount of solar activity. At the same time, a remote viewer named Ed Dames has begun claiming that a massive CME he calls the 'killshot' will, shortly, take out most of our electronics.

Recently it was discovered that a massive, active solar spot has formed on the far side of the sun. Last night, on C2CAM, a woman called in who claimed to be a member of Dames' online chat group. She said that, after she brought up this recent solar development, that Dames replied by saying 'And so it begins'... and signing off.

So, is this really the 'killshot'... or is Dames just trying to make money off of people by giving them phony 'end of the world as we know it' dates? As a sidenote, I think it's interesting that he always claimed a shuttle would be up at the time of the 'killshot' and that it's mission would have to come down under emergency situations.

The sunspot:
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have listened to him on coast2coast numerous times, and find it hard to believe anything he says...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
NOT MY VIDEO GAMES!! Thats scarey.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
I have listened to him on coast2coast numerous times, and find it hard to believe anything he says...

Yes, I would never say that I think he's 100% accurate or that he isn't in it for personal profit... but I do think that, as a method, RV has done some interesting things in the past and so such predictions are worth looking into.

So, yeah, do I think this is the killshot? No... but I also felt obliged to bring it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You better believe nothing is going to happen. Ed Dames is a terrible, almost nothing he has every said has ever happend and the thing he did say were so vague. This guy has a lower hit ratio then Sean Morton and that's absolutly next to nothing! The losers are profiting of the fear of others.

This says it all: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Check out his prediction, hit and misses along with all the others on this site: myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

top topics

join