It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flips Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Bush Still Giving the Bird

Yes, a good Christian man, indeed! Why don't the real Christians stand up and denounce this man? What a jerk!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Profanity is not void in the lives of the religious - I was a senior taking a make up test in the back of a freshman theology class, when in high school, and the priest was speaking to the fortitude of Jesus when he said, "Do you know what kind of ballz that must have taken?"

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He didn't flip the bird, his fingers are crossed... look closely
Its more interesting to note that he had his fingers crossed over the CAFTA deal... more to this than free trade, that much is apparent otherwise why push it through so fast?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Actually now that I've looked at the hi-res picture and played it forward and back a few times, frame by frame, it's clear that it's his thumb (thumbs up) with the palm of his hand turned inward.

I know there are several pictures with him flipping the bird, but this isn't one of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, what a jerk for giving the thumb. Hang him, hang him!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh, he's not a jerk for giving the thumb.
He's a jerk for many other reasons.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe he's working on a new PR gimmick, like the Fonz and his "thumb's up". Heeeey!

[edit on 28-7-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Yes, a good Christian man, indeed! Why don't the real Christians stand up and denounce this man? What a jerk!

I consider myself a real Christian. And I denounce Bush!

I voted for Bush in 2000. He has totally pissed me off and blown my mind.

Nothing he does is remotely Christian. Quite the awful opposite.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would rather have an uncooth, bird flipping jerk if only he had a good heart and mind.

Bush seems to have neither.

I think i am beginning to think Howard Dean might still be the candidate of choice.

Kerry seems to be a wish-wash without much spine.

I would rather have a loose lips Big Mouth, with a good heart and enough intelligence not to act impulsively, even if he speaks that way.

Dean was a gun supporting fiscal conservative, who supported Gay rights. Im not sure about his national health care plan, but he has more libertarian leanings than anyone else in the public eye.

Why do people expect government to be some kind of perfect movie, with everything neat and tiddy? Instead of the raw heart felt project that works to do good deeds instead of just putting on a respectable and presentable 'show'.

No wonder the government is being subsumed by dark forces.
Americans are shallow idiots that want a good movie with decorum instead of the Real McCoy.

The Iron fist controls you from within the velvet glove.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bush, like his father, is one of the best presidents the Democrats have been able to get in office in a long time.
The only thing he might do, politically speaking, is to get a couple consitutionalist judges into the court systems. I'm not holding my breath for that, either.

As far as a birdie goes, come on!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I agree about Howard Dean. He was a fiscal conservative and stood up to the powers that be and said *fist shaking in air* the invasion of Iraq is WRONG!

And the government/media complex totally smeared him. Americans just sat by a drive by in progress... I guess we do deserve what we allow to happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally
As far as a birdie goes, come on!

Defending rude, crude whitetrash behavior. You come on TC!

I'm not a prude but I'm not President of the US either
I didn't like Clinton's behavior and I can't condone this.
If we can't hold our elected officials to a higher standard, then apparently America shouldn't be pointing fingers if you get my drift.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't know, every time I see these eyes, they seem so evil. Like his presense in the Supreme Court would certainly mean only doom and demise for this nation.

Maybe it's just me......

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't know.. maybe its just me, but whenever I READ this guy's positions on presidential powers and the treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and elsewhere, I get sick to my stomach. His positions are antithetical to the American way. He's a handmaiden of the far fascist right. But he sure does look Leave It to Beaver nice, doesn't he?

join