It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 - controlled demolition within 9 hours -> weird?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you check my previous posts, I contend the Fire Department fought the fires at WTC 7 and put them out. Sometime thereafter a demolition team was brought in and pulled the building.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hector
It makes sense to me building seven was demolished by the fire department or other experts that afternoon. The question is, "What event caused that damage to the south-west corner of the building?''

If WTC 7 was pulled, then you can bet the entire chain of command was asked for and given the OK. Remember WTC 7 was CIA Central in New York City.

Wow, when i read that this just hit me, it may have been mentioned before but I haven't read it as to WHY they would want WTC7 to have collapsed, it wasnt very heavily reported, at least I dont remember seeing it much here and there was 24/7 9/11 stuff for 2 or 3 days.. Anyway..

I didnt know WTC7 housed ANY CIA offices etc, so its absolutely news to me. Perhaps there was evidence in WTC7 (specificially in the CIA offices) that they didn't want to get out.

Just say, for arguments sake that the CIA planned the attacks. They may have done all the planning from the WTC7 offices, right accross the road from the target. Any paperwork refering to it would have all been securely kept here. Most of the offices involved in knowing about it, all worked out of this office. So after the attack, there is only two things left to do, point the finger at somebody else and.. destroy the evidence that could frame you.

Was WTC7 bought down to destroy evidence of a CIA involvement?

*gets flashes of the X-Files movie*

<< 1   >>

join