It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

never astral travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ok if u think you can astral travel, dont atleast never try to go into another base. Aliens have created a sort of defense against this

"It is in those cells on the Fourth Level that contain living aural essence. This essence is what you would call [a captured disembodied] 'soul' or..."astral body". (Note: This may tie-in with the reports of certain remote-viewing "astral spies" who claim to have "projected" into underground facilities like Dulce New Mexico or Pine Gap Australia, only to have close encounters with these astral containment fields, or have been captured by the same and released after being 'interrogated' via super-sensitive electronic equipment. In one case an Australian remote-viewer was probing the Pine Gap facility where he also "saw" three other astral spys.

The magnetic or astral body of one of these people had been captured by such a containment field, which really disturbed him. This man, Robert, also saw Greys and Reptiloids operating in the deeper levels of Pine Gap and also Nordic-type humans who were apparently captives and who did NOT seem to be very happy about being there. - Branton) "

i got this from a article...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, thats what happens when you spy on your enemies, they catch you eventually.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ned316,

Do you have the link to this article...Sound interesting so far?

Yes, EM field can be use to capture souls/spirits....for some reason they dont seem to be able to go through it...

However, there is a way, a soul/spirit can pass through this EM field....The soul/spirit would have reasonate at the same frequency or higher to pass through the EM field....ie the soul/spirit just has to increase his/her vibratory rate...

Just my opinion!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i have tthe article its very intersting, i personally think that the astral projection is possible if a person has enough will,

www.all-natural.com...
thats the site read ir it will make u think..

top topics

join