It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ an NWO/Illuminati Big Shot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SandMan
Nephra Tari, the other figure heads of which you speak of are probably the 10 leaders of the regions of the world. In the NWO the world willl be split into 10 regions. For example Japan and Great Britain are one each.

THEY are responsible for the bible? No. God is responsible for the bible. 1. Why would the powers that be know and understand how everything is going to play out and write it down so anyone can read? 2. the bible was written by different people over a period of time. Revelations was written by John exiled on the island of Crete or Cyprus, I forget, about 70 AD or so.

Religion is the most effective form of control, THEY are the illuminati....
THEY will stand at the sides of the anti-christ...
At the time when the Anti-Christ rises to power THEY will also be the world leaders.
Who individuals that make up THEY are has changed over time, however their goal has remained the same.
They are very close now.
THEY have been around since before the bible, it is a logical conclusion THEY may well have created organised religion as a form of control and a tool to achieve their final goal.
It is just a thought..

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
IF YOUSE GUYS RECALL_ _>> The Anti-Christ...

gets whakked in the middle of the final 7 year period.
~~~

So, the physical man, who will be known as A-C, DIES!!

THEN ...SATAN, takes over that man's body, does a ressurrection scene...then the world acclaims this (person-antiChrist) and promptly descends into global apocalypse

the A-C, gains power & authority by making treaties & doing 'political' maneuvers...like the double dealings & intrigues that CEOs & Politicians do in everyday 'spins' & 'alliances' to achieve their aims...
the NWO (pawns as noted previously) are duped & conned- - each thinking that they were swindeling the swindeler- - IT's not clear to the NWO/Illuminiti, that they are being taken-in by the person, later refered to as the anti-christ..

remember that Hind-sight is 20-20
all other may be 'fogged' by greed/power/lust/wealth etc

so, it becomes 'transparent' that the NWO/system/matrix/big brother/ will of course do exactly what it takes to destroy itself:: thats a given in many myths thru history...

enjoy the journey

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have heard and read, over the years, several theories about the Anti Christ being a "NWO"/Illuminati big shot.

The idea is obviously appealing because most of us consider both of these entities to be dastardly destructors of mankind's freedom and ability to enjoy one's life.

the big question that has always come to mind when connecting these two is why the hell would the NWO want to be involved with the A-C when he bassically ushers in the End Times?

It seems to me that Illuminati/NWO would do their UTMOST to attempt to discredit, and probably kill off the A-C so they can keep their game running.

Then you take into account the reality of Human nature and you begin to think that the yo yo's would probably be blinded by the perceived POWER this cat could bring them.

There are members here MUCH better versed in all this than I am and I would REALLY enjoy reading theories along this line from you.

This potential quagmire has bothered me for quite a few years. I mean on the one hand if they try to discredit/kill the A-C off we kind of owe them right?

I mean they could literally save humanity in this way couldn't they?

PEACE...
m...

What if the A-C only comes off LOOKING like a big-shot? Yet in reality, the A-C IS powerful enough to destroy the N.W.O. and....only to restore its broken head again. In order for the A.C to get it's job done correctly? Hm. What if? Do you know what that means? Exactly what you just said. Destroying the freedom of mankind and the ability to enjoy ones life...unless they are working toward the same goal. Which is to straighten out all the injustices that have for example, created this situation to begin with.

I may be ignorant. I'm not stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Even though they pride themselves on being the "illuminated Ones", they too and especially will be blinded by the rise of the A-C. For as stealthy as they appear to be and as much credit as the members of this board give them, they are but useful idiots and tools of an evil that will itself eventually face judgement.

Hey, I like your avatar. That is pretty.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
The reality of the NWO will be a nameless, faceless government. Nobody will be the head of it, at least publically. You'll simply have regional control center/military posts. Those that get out of line will simply disappear.

No Satan, no antichrist, no nuttin to vent your anger towards other than the entirety of the NWO government.

Good point.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What is the struggle between the NWO and the OWO?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's really very simple. The truth always is. The A-C goal is to get mankind to deny Christ. The Illuminatti goal is control over mankind; however, they can get it. The association/connection between the two is simple logic. The Illuminatti have Christians among them only because they are blind to the master they are unknowingly serving. Real evil appears to be good and we all are sinners and imperfect, thereby, the need to accept Christ as the Savior. It's really all that simple!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
...who's gonna be the winner?

''The Supreme World Council.

This council is already set up as a prototype of the one that will rule when the NWO comes into being. It meets on a regular basis to discuss finances, direction, policy, etc. and to problem-solve difficulties that come up. Once again, these leaders are heads in the financial world, OLD banking money. The Rothschild family in England, and in France, have ruling seats. A descendant of the Hapsburg dynasty has a generational seat. A descendant of the ruling families of England and France have a generational seat. The Rockefeller family in the US holds a seat.

This is one reason that the Illuminati have been pretty "untouchable" over the years. The ruling members are very, very, very wealthy and powerful. I hope this information is helpful. How do I know this? I was on a local leadership council (a head trainer), but I talked to those on regional. Also, every Illuminati child is taught who their "leaders" are, and told to take an oath of allegiance to them and the "New Order to come". ''

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
There is only an antichrist if you believe there is an antichrist.
I agree with the Bible and I think as I have said before. The
AC is one who (anyone-not a single guy) doesn't believe in the
Christ as a point of faith. I believe in God, but to allow fear in
myself speculating on the things that aren't relative to my 'more
practical' life is ridiculous. Who wants to live in fear?

so basiclly. If you are an Atheist then you are an Anti-Christ. Or am i reading this all wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The anti christ will be the one who is proclaimed "the messiah" by the jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by duncanidaho
It's really very simple. The truth always is. The A-C goal is to get mankind to deny Christ.

Hate to break this to you, but the vast majority of the world already "denies Christ." You think christianity is the center of the world? Islam and hinduism combined roughly have the same number of followers as christianity. If you count the other religions, christians are vastly outnumbered. Time to get a reality check.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You guys are looking at things from purely a Christian perspective! You have to realise you are not "it". Your religion is wrong there will be no "anti-christ" because there hasnt been a "christ". You dont understand what went on 2000 years ago because since that time you have been misled by the "Church"your whole religion revolves around a man who was "made" a God by a council of MEN 300 years after he was gone!! If we took the case for Jesus to court it wouldnt stand up! It is all heresay and circumstancial and testamony of men who had everything to gain from bearing false witness!
I am not an Aetheist I am an Agnostic I do believe there is a God but he hasnt the time or the inclination to involve himself in our affairs he set the Universe in motion and Made the rules for how things should be made and sat back and watches his creation. He lives through us and understands through us all things good and bad. Evil exist because he wants it to or how interesting would his Universe be?
Will there be a time of great struggle in the future? Yes there always has and always will its what makes us progress! Will someone use the idea of the Christian "anti-christ" to enslave us? If it works they will. Will the "devil" be behind it? NO The devil doesnt exist GOD is good and evil all in one because he designed the Universe and how it works.
WW3 has already been fought and the US won it. It was called the "cold war". We are now fighting WW4!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
>>>>NO The devil doesnt exist GOD is good and evil all in one because he designed the Universe and how it works.

Grenadier,

I hope that you meet up with Satan sooner than later

whats that old saying... "there are no atheists in a fox hole"... maybe that applies to agnostics as well?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have heard and read, over the years, several theories about the Anti Christ being a "NWO"/Illuminati big shot.

The idea is obviously appealing because most of us consider both of these entities to be dastardly destructors of mankind's freedom and ability to enjoy one's life.

the big question that has always come to mind when connecting these two is why the hell would the NWO want to be involved with the A-C when he bassically ushers in the End Times?

It seems to me that Illuminati/NWO would do their UTMOST to attempt to discredit, and probably kill off the A-C so they can keep their game running.

Then you take into account the reality of Human nature and you begin to think that the yo yo's would probably be blinded by the perceived POWER this cat could bring them.

There are members here MUCH better versed in all this than I am and I would REALLY enjoy reading theories along this line from you.

This potential quagmire has bothered me for quite a few years. I mean on the one hand if they try to discredit/kill the A-C off we kind of owe them right?

I mean they could literally save humanity in this way couldn't they?

PEACE...
m...

It's quite possible that the Illuminati created the entire Antichrist thing to begin with. What better way to stay in control of the world. They created the story, and they're controlling the story as we speak. They know when, how, why and where these events are going to take place because, They Made Them.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What the elite really understand, is the propensity of the masses to look for scapegoats and bogeymen under the bed when things get screwy (see: Jews before WW2 when Germany was in deep economic troubles). This whole AC thing is a perfect example of this. There never wil be an Anti-Christ, because there never was a Christ. They are mythological figures that represent archetypes for good and evil, not actual individuals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join