It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact:reptilians control this planet and want NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Bottom line:

Reptilians(is that one or two "l"s?) are not taking over the world! Take off the tin foil hats!

To be honest I've never really read any Icke but I don't believe he's saying that reptilians are trying to take over the world, I think he's saying that reptilians (or descendants of them) already control the world and have done for years.

Here's some interesting sites on the Dragon bloodline I found a while ago.

My Kingdom is Not of This World

The Royal Bloodline of the Dragon Court

[edit on 4-8-2005 by legion]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
the FINAL asked:

Few questions:

What is the 4th Density?

Why does the year effect our "Density", let alone the date?

Why do these "reptilians" want to control us?

Why would "being aware of our surroundings" upset these aliens?

Also if it is written in revelations that they wouldl fail...why worry?

Sorry just had a few questions about the matter.

The FOURTH density is the next realm our physical world will enter, as it travels through time/space; an expansion of the Big Bang.

ascension2000.com

That link should give you a lot of info on the 4th dimension.

The year 2012 is thought to be, and it fairly proveable by the Mayan Calendar, to be the end date of the current Sun-Cycle, roughly 52,000 years.
It is believed by many scholars that the last passage through this cycle occured during the time of Altlantis. This provides us with clues as to why that particular civilization faltered, and failed. The current shifting of the Earth's poles is evidence of the cataclysmic changes that should occur in 2012. These Earth-Changes are measurable through current weather-patterns, and geological upheavals. Instances of these changes are increasing exponentially. and should reach their climax in the year in question.

As third-dimensional-beings, we experience, or appear to experience a world with certain characteristics; height, depth, width. Time is another concept which we appear to employ, to give forward-momentum to our existence.

From what I have read, and I have read a LOT, I believe that what is meant by the FOURTH dimension is that we, our entities, our souls, if you will, will progress to a state where our physical bodies are no longer needed to continue the journey to ENLIGHTENMENT. I also believe that, should all this turn out to be truth, this idea that we will enter the next dimension, that Dec. 21, 2012 is more of the beginning of the move into that dimension, and that the changes will be sudden, in terms of human history, but to individuals existing in this physical world, it will seem to be gradual, yet definable changes in human bodies and minds. The general idea is that the power of the MIND will increase, as the need for the body decreases.

ABOUT REPTILIANS: It appears that, if these people do exist, they are humans that carry the DNA of a race of reptile-like beings that came to this planet eons ago. Supposedly, this race of people are inheritently aggressive, and also, somehow, they have an ability to change their physical appearance.

How these 'Reptilians' came to be the dominant race on this planet is a debate I am currently studying. But the theory holds, that THEY are the ones in charge, and are the force behind the THREAT of a new-world-order.

If one can entertain the idea that soon, in relative terms, the planet will take us to a point in time where we, as humans, will begin to develope psychic abilities, then it follows that such an awareness would reveal many previously unknown factors. Perhaps, if there is a race of Reptilians, they would prefer not to have the humans able to see what is really occuring.

[As a side note]:
I have heard that the movie THEY LIVE is a good parallel to the question of subliminal mind-control. Try and see it; it may or may not strike a nerve, but the fight scene between the black guy, and the star, a former professional wrestler is worth the rental price. In that scene, the wrestler fellow is intent on convincing the black fellow to put on a 'special' pair of sunglasses, which allow the world around them to be seen as it really is. It's a great premise, if you live for busting conspiracies, as many of us do.

ABOUT REVELATION: I have read the bible twice, and am now reading it for a third time. The Book of Revelation is a puzzle, to say the least. If one allows that these revelations are truly inspired by providence, then it appears that the 'final' book of the bible tells of the prophecy of the 'end' of mankind, and the entrance of all good souls into a heaven, or paradise.

So much to ponder, but that is the nature of mankind. Whom to believe? I will say that, if the NWO, and tales of the REPTILIAN RACE are fact, that I HOPE that Revelations holds true as well. Otherwise, it is going to be a bad place to live for future generations.

Dave Ravin

P.S. I just read back over this and scared the crap out of myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion

Bottom line:

Reptilians(is that one or two "l"s?) are not taking over the world! Take off the tin foil hats!

To be honest I've never really read any Icke but I don't believe he's saying that reptilians are trying to take over the world, I think he's saying that reptilians (or descendants of them) already control the world and have done for years.

I know, but still everyone knew what I meant, simple mistake in the way I wrote it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
One of the most amazing things i have found is that Warthog managed to get 4 pages out of this thread and looks like it's headed for 5 (considering that every post he puts up on ATS says the same thing "reptilians are taking over the world and they are behind the nwo").

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The "fact" is that there is no proof or evidence appart from a few twists of circumstance. When almost a whole discussion board full of conspiracy theorists don't believe in reptillians then surely that must tell you something!

Actually,there was a poll on the board about the reptoids not too long ago and it was about a 50/50 split on those who believe they exist and those who don't.

Probably a more interesting poll would be how many people who claim there's no evidence of them have actually read the research before making such comments. I'd bet very very few if any.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

The "fact" is that there is no proof or evidence appart from a few twists of circumstance. When almost a whole discussion board full of conspiracy theorists don't believe in reptillians then surely that must tell you something!

Actually,there was a poll on the board about the reptoids not too long ago and it was about a 50/50 split on those who believe they exist and those who don't.

Probably a more interesting poll would be how many people who claim there's no evidence of them have actually read the research before making such comments. I'd bet very very few if any.

I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they don't exist in the sense that Icke claims.

And, I have read a lot of research on many different aspects of ufology and, right, I haven't found any good evidence, what I have found is conflicting reports on what they look like a couple of eye witnesses, none of which can provide evidence.

And if you have an evidence of better proof of there existence I would be happy to look, feel free to share and if it prooves me wrong then so be it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they don't exist in the sense that Icke claims.

Well that's different. But in Icke's defense,in his books he does go out of his way to separate for the reader what is actual data and what is just his opinion based on that data. So he does not blankly make claims for the most part and leaves it up to the reader to reach their own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Reptillians have been widely reported, mostly in warmer area's of the world, but also here in my Country, The Netherlands, ladies have claimed to have been abducted and brutally raped by reptile like beings.

I am open to the possibility of the Reptoids and I have a friend who claims to have been abducted by reptoids.

Almost every Reptillian encounter involved violence and rape, this adds consistancy to the claims.

Just a side note, ever seen the never ending litrature involving Reptile like beings? if it's fantasy, an RPG, D&D etc, ofcourse there has been many stories involving them stemming back millenia ago.

I believe the movie: Blade Trininity, sketches a good possibility about reptillians, Dracula in the movie, or Drake (Draco anyone?) was a reptillian being who shape shifts and sucks blood, both things have been reported by the ones that encounter them, perhaps they had some inside information? it was also interesting that they found this guy in Iran, close to if not in Ancient Sumeria/Babylonia/Mesophotania (not exactly sure) which worshipped reptile like gods.

I believe it's absolutely plausible they exist, why is it hard to believe Dinosaurs/Reptiles developed inteligence before mammels did?

sebatwerk, btw, could you please answer my question I stated in my precious thread? thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
GrOuNd_ZeRo,

The problem is why pick our reptiles? There have been reports of Alines, demons, human/animal hybrids, etc, that have also done this and also have stories going back thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join