It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How highly do you all see this so-called "Chinese threat" and what do you see in the future?

I can sort of see a Crusade-type action in the future. I can see many of us jumping on the wagon and going to kill all the "SLUFs" who are taking our money and are going to take over the world.

It's gonna be a war of civilizations, the way I see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
we talked about Japan during the 80s and how powerful Japan became, but we pretty much didnt do anithing about it even wen Japan had a trade surplus and we had a trade deficit with them. people always complain about Japan takin all of Americas money and this and that but pretty much we didnt do anithing.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
we talked about Japan during the 80s and how powerful Japan became, but we pretty much didnt do anithing about it even wen Japan had a trade surplus and we had a trade deficit with them. people always complain about Japan takin all of Americas money and this and that but pretty much we didnt do anithing.

It's comparing apples and oranges. Japan rebuilt itself under a bevey of restrictions, the most notable one being the one where they could only have a defense military force with zero offensive capability. China is under no such restrictions.

Someday, I can see a horde of Texans who lost their jobs to the Chinese getting on a plane together to go on a crusade to kill the Chinese!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Japan's military capabilites are far more than wat u may think, limits u probably mean how they fight a war like goin offensive, but the military capabilities, they pretty much have advance fighter aircraft, submarines and ships that could be turned to offensive.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Japan's military capabilites are far more than wat u may think, limits u probably mean how they fight a war like goin offensive, but the military capabilities, they pretty much have advance fighter aircraft, submarines and ships that could be turned to offensive.

But that wasn't the point. That wasn't even the subject of this thread.

Any other thoughts? How serious of a threat is this?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
very serious, im sure Vietnam probably join this "Crusade" as u call it, along with Australia, Taiwan, Japan and other countries who fear the Dragon, as Napoleon talks about the threat of the Awaken Dragon. who knows maybe Russia may join as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
we have several threads already discussing various aspects of a possible Chinese threat
www.abovetopsecret.com...

moving this discussion to BTS.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

very serious, im sure Vietnam probably join this "Crusade" as u call it, along with Australia, Taiwan, Japan and other countries who fear the Dragon, as Napoleon talks about the threat of the Awaken Dragon. who knows maybe Russia may join as well.

Oh yeah, don't count Russia out by any means, the hard-liners over there knew they needed to cease the arms race since something like 80% went into their military and yet their hospitals didn't have syringes.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks for catching it, Worldwatcher.

Bollywood rocks!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
China's liablity and yet it is their big trumph card in this situation is their huge population...........

It is the raising of their standard of living among the Chinese people that will see a catastrophic need of resources in water and oil that will necessitate China's positioning of those resources.

Since the US is at only 5% of the World's population but is consuming 27% of the World's energy resources there will be issues of resource positioning World wide among these two major players and resulting actions by the remaining nations that will lead to confrontation..............

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
Oh yeah, don't count Russia out by any means, the hard-liners over there knew they needed to cease the arms race since something like 80% went into their military and yet their hospitals didn't have syringes.

LOL I'm not sure we should put too much stock into a military that can't even afford computers or desks...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

LOL I'm not sure we should put too much stock into a military that can't even afford computers or desks...

maybe so, but they did put it into weapons and after the cold war a lot of those weapons systems went missing. Particular concern are the suitcase nukes of which our intelligence reported that at least two are on American soil. The dates specified for attack loom in the very near future. This was covered on other threads though so its pointless to go into it here. But the point I was trying to make was that these hard liners didn't just fall in love with us...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I can VERIFY the Chinese threat!

I get threatened by the Chinese every day and the threat is growing more sever each day:

My wife is Chinese.

And man, she threatens me left and right. My son of course is half Chinese and he is looking to be a threat too!

You should hear them:
"Take out the trash!!"
"Baba, take me outside to play!"
"Clean this, clean that!! The thingy has been broke for two weeks!!..."

Keep an eye on those Chinese! I speak from personal experience they are infact threats!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
skippytjc,

Knowing you, would you go on a crusade to extreminate the Chinese threat if it became necessary?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
skippytjc,

Knowing you, would you go on a crusade to extreminate the Chinese threat if it became necessary?

You dont know me, you know anything about me. So shut it. If you cant take a little humor, you have no business on the internet mate.

Lets see, I will play your game:

Sweat, knowing you, you would kill every American you see, as you must be a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
You dont know me, you know anything about me. So shut it. If you cant take a little humor, you have no business on the internet mate.

Lets see, I will play your game:

Sweat, knowing you, you would kill every American you see, as you must be a terrorist.

Sounds like you can't take any humor.

Lighten up.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No fear.. India is here!!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
The thingy has been broke for two weeks!!..."

They have medication now that can help you with that.

[edit on 2005-7-31 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
No fear.. India is here!!

I thought India is China's new friend? LOL

new topics

top topics

join