It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for McDonalds specials...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll start....

Cannibal Menu Special: Government-Lite! only 1% Brains! For only 50 cents more, you get a extra large blood-cola ( 100% Aids free) and 10 fried fingers!

Next week is Recall Week at McDonalds! Order a menu, then when you get it, scream "Recall!" and you'll get a surprise meal for only half the price!

Any other suggestions?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The "Big Jaques" (rhymes with Big Mac)-two all fish patties, special tartar sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

Endorsed by Jaques Cousteau! (like those commercials featuring dead movie stars, etc.)

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
YourDogABurger. Bring your dog, we'll slaughter and make a meal for the whole family.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
abort-a-burger!
Because not all of the fetus is stem cells...

*Runs for dear life*

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
the wah burger...never made the way you want it so you'll whine even more.

and we'll even insult you with a racial slur and throw in some "french cries" for an extra 59 cents!

(sorry no drink, how else can we get you to whine if we give you everythign you want)

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Big Pam in honor of Pam A.
Two LARGE crispy chicken breasts, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and special sauce. served with fries, but only for a limited time because she may go to BK or Wendy's, she likes to jump around

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
abort-a-burger!
Because not all of the fetus is stem cells...

*Runs for dear life*

Sick dude..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For ecomical repressed neighborhoods.

McChitlens, CHolard Greens, Seet Potatoe pie with Nestea Ice tea served in a mason Jar for only 1.99.

Childrens toy comes with a Button and a String.

Soon coming to Washington DC but the special Toy will be a Krinkov part. Collect all 40 parts and a blank reciever or any one of 7 pop rivets. Build your own AK. Enter to win a 5, 10, 30 or 90 round Ammo CLip. 1 in 100 will receive a GRM radio to call your drug buddies with.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The ATS Burger.

Looks real pretty, just like the menu card.

But you will never REALLY know what's in it.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Put us all in a meat grinder and what would you call the substance that comes out?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Under EU law, food items have to be named acurately. So, they should be called "Emulsified fatty offal patties in a genetically modified bread bun".

I'd like to see more exotic animals on the list.

Parrot Royale
Tortoise nuggets
Panda burger with cheese
Fillet o' dolphin (I bet they are delicious)

But I have to add, I love McDonalds and eat it as often as possible. I have a supersize quarter-pounder with cheese meal with a cheesburger or two for the way home (and whatever the wife's having). And no, I'm not fat.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Guaranteed to poision you, but as soon as the health inspectors turn up it'll be off the menu, never existed and no trace of it will ever be found.

top topics

join