It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some People Really Work At Being Dumb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Don't they?!

I mean - They're out there, and boy do they let you know it....It's their calling in life to consistently point out how useless their existence really is....

Take this Ebay listing for example - No, I'm not talking about the actual listing itself - I'd actually call this smart - In fact, it's cashing in on pure idiocy....

Scroll down and take a look at the potential buyer questions.....I got a real kick out of some of these people's attempts at flaming this power seller

But take a real close look at those photos people (Since this listing won't be visible forever, at the bottom of this post I've included a few screenshots for the sake of posterity)

When's the last time you think someone came across a set of bones....And found the knee joints completely intact and - WOW! - somehow appearing almost glued together like a model skeleton.......would ya look at that!

I felt inclined to log-in....Let these people know what they're looking at - But naaaaah!

So lets all share our stories of those priceless individuals we surround ourselves with that make that extra effort, go the distance to share with the rest of the world their profound sense of senselessness, incompetence, and otherwise, shear stupidity.....

Here are those screenshots I promised:
Auction Page
Auction Photo
Questions

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"You need to give this to the police, because what if they find it here? Becides [sic] you might get a lot of fans when the murderer of this Ebay Joe is found"

Wow. Just. Wow.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Haha...Tell me about it!

Looks like ebay pulled it.....

You can sell a grilled cheese sandwich that looks like Mary, but you can't dress up a model skeleton and pitch it to the fools.....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not everybody needs to work hard at being a total 'plonker'!

Just take a closer look at George W Bush!

Says it all really.

new topics

top topics

join