It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whos is the best David Blaine or Criss Angel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I wonder who is the best among the rest...
Who is the best Magician?

Is it David Blaine ? OR Is it Criss Angel ?

Forget the Steel Cage - How About An Ice Block Grudge Match?
Schwarzenegger versus Davis? Pfft. Red Sox versus Yankees? Please, give me a break. Here's the real battle the world wants to see:

Illusionist Criss Angel Challenges David Blaine

NEW YORK, Sept. 29 --
"David, get out of your silly little box. As I've always said -- any
time, any place, any challenge. You had to run to London to escape your
biggest fear... me. You've talked about a challenge between us in the
press, but it was just a bunch of BS, like most of what you do."

-Criss Angel

This maybe wouldn't be as fun as watching mimes beat each other, but it might be close.

courstesy of the site : latefinal.com...

mmm..very interesting..two popular magicians fighting to each other.. nice..

Please give me some infos if there are rivalries between them..
Or give your comments..thnx

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Mediator of enoylno]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I only watched a few shows of Criss Angel and i was impressed, although the same goes for Blaine, its tough to be impressed on TV. You have to see them live I think to really answer this.

My vote has to go for Blaine at the moment though because of all the live performances he has done; although I have read about how they are fake. But what magic isn't?

Blaine has the upper hand for now, I think Angel will become bigger eventually

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mediator of enoylno

criss angel hands down criss angel is the red and david is the blue lol

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think Criss Angel is much better than Blaine in my opinion.

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Eric Cartman and the psychics get into a battle of minds with each other in Cartman's living room because Cartman is scamming people into believing he is psychic.

You can watch the clip here:

A Battle of Minds

Effin Hilarious.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought both of these guys were illusionists, not magicians.

I thought I remember something where Angel got all pissy about someone calling him a magician.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is a tough one for me. I really like them both, so for now, I say they are tied. I haven't seen either one do anything for a while now. I think a live televised competition between the two would be great. Then we would know once and for all.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've got to say Blaine. I've watched them both and I love them both, but the majority of the magic tricks Criss does can easily be figured out. Plus, a lot of his best tricks are rigged with people that are already missing limbs as he supposively cuts them off, or that girl who was born with half a body and he supposively rips her in half. It just all seems so fake. You can even see something in the sky as he supposively levitates. He just wants to get layed which I think he's gross, but whatever. He gets the women.

David blaine, however, actually keeps me wondering and he's the one who brought the magic back. Sure, it seems like he has a deathwish now, but you don't see criss attempting such life threatening stunts. All he does is bash Blaine in that one episode he made which I found rediculous.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
davis blaine or criss angel?

chriss angel for sure! he is amazing...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have seen Criss Angel live and there is no way his levitating is fake, he levitates right there outside with nothing at all above him or below him, even a 14 year old can levitate david blaine style. I am the biggest Skeptic you will ever see and even i believe that there is something supernatural about criss angel.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
David Blaine?? Criss Angel???

pfffff. Derren Brown is the coolest!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
if any of you guys believe levitation is real. you are retarded.

but im deff goin with david. straight up

top topics

join