It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaya... recently born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My name is kaya... I'm actually from romania, pretty young too...
not important, cause it's just information... what i wanted to say is that i joined ATS because people can't make a change unless they know all the facts... real facts...
this goes two ways anyway... you help me, teach me... and then it's up to me to make the difference
you can't ask the population to take the matter into their own hands unless you are willing to assume responsibility for what you know... and my personal opinion is that the board is a great thing, but it should also be a community... the person who has the absolute power over something is the person who has the power to destroy that thing... so, people who know what is written here,you must teach others not to destroy using information... but to use it for everyone's good living...
and if there has been something harder to do, i'm not sure what it is... than to use a lethal weapon in a good way...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hello Kaya,

Here you are at the right place to know the facts...
Have a great time on this site..

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey Kaya!

Welcome aBOARD!

Very Nice Name I must Say!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
thank you two for your kindness:p... and well, if there is anything that represents me, that would be my name

I'll try to keep the boat floating

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
welcome aboard Kaya... you'll have tons of help keeping the boat floating ...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
welcome to ATS Kaya hope you have fun and like it here.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
One more thing is Kaya your real name?
Im just curious because im not from romania

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Archmagus12]

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Archmagus12]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hiya Kaya,
Yep a lovely name, reminds me of a nice Bob Marley track.... Your intro shows intelligence, wisdom and a responsible attitude to your fellow humans and environment, but I must admit I disagree with your last sentence on using guns! you seem old beyond your years....maybe an 'old soul' if they exist.

Lots of interesting information for you to find the truth here and a great community too...

njoy and have loads of fun as well.

Elf

[edit on 28-7-2005 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
magus, my name has many conotations...It's not official, but yet it's the best thing that represents me so far... and it's been a while
... so I might as well just tell you it's my real name..
and Elf, thank you... I never though I'd get o see more then one reply to my post...
) and well... if I did disagree with my own affirmation, i wouldn't have put it there... I'm glad i can try to convince you about what I meant... information for me is strictly connected to "secret" in this context... what is secret, is dangerous ... and the most dangerous thing created, besides human mind, is called : "weapon"...
I myself like defensive attacks through words... weapons mean frustration for the defensive...
it's like I have no idea how to counteract such an assault... I might wanna get better if i had the chance for a correct fight... but weapons : the only thing that doesn't come out right... ever... that's whay I made the paralell between information and lethal weapons... secret information means indeed lethal weapon if not used in the right hands...

:p... I like here...
thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
sorry for that... I wrote it pretty fast :p

top topics

join