It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's With The Change In My Member Center - Revamp ATS Point System?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi, I haven't had as much time to spend here lately as I would like, but think that will be changing soon, (hopefully!). Anyway, I searched for an answer to my question in several places before posting it here, but found nothing. However, if there is already a thread on it, please accept my appology for repeating it, and just point me in the right direction, and feel free to end this thread if necessary:

O.K. In my Member Center, under the ATS Store, right at the top of the "items list", it says, ATS Tax: Deadline Aug/24/05. Then right underneath, there is a new item, (which is also a link) called "Revamp ATS Point System". Under "cost" it says, "passed" and something like Points needed: 1500000, then Points have: 1575606. Whaaatt???? At the top of the store, it says that I have 7674 credits (probably plus whatever I get from this post).

Anyway, I'm just a little confused. When I click on the link, I get pointed toward what appears to be a thread, but I don't know how to enlarge that left window of the member center in order to read it properly.

Could someone please fill me in?

Thanks,

CyberKat

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Come on, guys! Somebody must know!

Fill me in, O.K?

CyberKat

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
O.K., I sort of get it. You gave webmail to all the new elected ATS officials. But, I am not one of them. I found a link to CyberKat (my user name) webmail. But I tried to sign in, and the system doens't recognize me.

Now, I'm really confused. Is it a mistake? I'll happily accept the webmail if I'm supposed to have it, and am able to login........

new topics

join