It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashguns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A while back I read a document about dulce base, and im sure everyone knows about it as being a secret military/gray aliens base were they do secret experiments and what not.

I read that they use special guns there that are called flashguns. Supposedly they are supposed to be very affective against human’s grays and other types of aliens.

I hope someone knows anything about this subject

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Don't inhale.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A future in food service janitorial work has skewed his perspective somewhat, I’m sure you were referring to one of these little gems:

dez

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
what's ironic about the first post with the spray bottle is that greys supposedly do not like some kind of lysol at all. The way they feed is through their skin kinda like a frog, so any kind of strong aerosol supposedly works as a deterant. The lysol I've heard is very effective.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, i've never heard of it ned, so I cant tell you what they are, but from the sound of it, perhaps a kind of energy weapon that shooys in bursts.

[edit on 7/28/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Would this be in any comparison to the new microwave gadgets that can succesfully control large groups.? I read the other day that our govt. has perfected something llike this for use over in the sandpit to control people and large groups.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ok wow u guys should read this, i will post it in another thread but wow.

ok i found some information dealing with the flashguns (these were taken from questions asked by people to a secerutiy guard at dulce):

and another factor would involve a dispute over whether human security personnel could carry flash guns as opposed to machine guns. All of these were apparently contributing factors to the 'altercations' which raged throughout the Dulce Base beginning in 1979. - Branton). We, to this day, do not know who BETRAYED us. Gordon Ennery ran beside me as we ran into the third level exit tunnels, and he died when several bullets slammed into his back. I vaporized that assassin and kept running. And I'm still running. Gordon will be remembered.

Q -- Tell me more about the flash gun. Is it difficult to operate, or is it like the weapon on Star Trek, that can stun or kill on different modes?

A -- It is an advanced beam weapon that can operate on three different phases. Phase one, like Star Trek, can stun and maybe kill, if the person has a weak heart. On phase two, it can levitate ANYTHING no matter what it weighs. Phase three is the SERIOUS BUSINESS mode. It can be used to paralyze anything that lives, animal, human, alien and plant. On the higher position on the same mode, it can create a TEMPORARY DEATH. I assure you, any doctor would certify that person is dead, but their life essence lingers in some strange limbo, some kind of terrible state of non-death. In one to five hours the person will revive, slowly; first the bodily functions will begin, and in a few minutes, consciousness followed with full awareness. In that mode the alien scientists re-program the human brain and plant false information. When the person awakes, he 'recalls' the false information as information he gained through life experience. There is no way for a person to learn the truth. The human mind 'remembers' and believes completely the false data. If you attempt to inform them, they would laugh or get angry. They NEVER believe the truth. Their mind always forgets the experience of re-programming. You asked if the flash gun is difficult to operate. A two year old child could use it with one hand. It resembles a flash light, with black glass conical inverted lens. On the side are three recessed knobs in three curved grooves. Each knob is sized differently. The closer the knob to the hand the less the strength. It's that simple. Each knob has three strengths also, with automatic stops at each position. The strongest position will vaporize any thing that lives. That mode is so powerful it will leave NO TRACE of what it vaporized.

Q -- Is the weapon called a Flash Gun or is there a different name in the manuals?

A -- Everybody calls them Flash Guns, or more commonly "The Flash" or "my Flash" when talking about it. In the manual it is first introduced as the ARMORLUX Weapon. After that, it is explained as the Flash Gun.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Glad you found your information.

This is your link, I bet: www.all-natural.com...

new topics

top topics

join