It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New hollow Earth Expedition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
pardon me

I didn't have time to read all the posts , but wanted to make a quick comment

a hollow earth , would kind of explain a cpl things.

like UFOs' , and why the beings have such large eyes.

well if they are hiding underground/water and live in the darkness, large eyes would make for better light gathering. there have been enuf witnesses to too many craft going in and out of the water....like coopers' " behold a pale horse "

I too would be too scared to go....

Wow, toasted! That's exactly what I was thinking about their eyes just yesterday. You see, I think that they are devils from hell.

Awesome!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The earth is not hollow. Thats ridiculous on several levels. Why can;t this supposed huge hole in the earth not be seen from space, eh?

Plumbo. Dude. Other than interpretting scripture to say that theres glass up there, did you one day just suddenly say to yourself 'Inverted Earth. Glass in the sky. Eureka!'? I don;t have a BTS account so i think i'll be U2Uing you on this one, but for the minute please answer these things:

1) Sattelites. Is NASA just making it up that its sent probes beyond our solar sytem?
2) Was the Mars rover a collosal fake? Along with the moon landing? Is infact every space agency lying to us?
3) If space shuttles crash into this glass covering, then why doens;t our atmosphere go out through it?
4) Why doens;t this ocean beyond the glass pour in through that hole?
5) Are you actually insane?

I understand that you whole heartedly believe this, but seriously i've read through your 'evidence', and i don;t agree with any of it. Its the atmosphere that creates all the weird optical effects, not some glass sheild.

And finally, how can we get a full picture of the earth from space as we have? Are you saying that the instant you shatter through this glass, looking back it somehow distorts this inner sphere you think we live on, right down to a circle surrounded by blackness and stars?

Thats optically impossible...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
1) Sattelites. Is NASA just making it up that its sent probes beyond our solar sytem?

You decide.

2) Was the Mars rover a collosal fake? Along with the moon landing? Is infact every space agency lying to us?

ditto.

3) If space shuttles crash into this glass covering, then why doens;t our atmosphere go out through it?

not sure. maybe it does.

4) Why doens;t this ocean beyond the glass pour in through that hole?

If you mean the ocean above the celestial sphere then it is because it is contain within its wall of ice.

5) Are you actually insane?

No comment.

I understand that you whole heartedly believe this, but seriously i've read through your 'evidence', and i don;t agree with any of it. Its the atmosphere that creates all the weird optical effects, not some glass sheild.

I am sad.

And finally, how can we get a full picture of the earth from space as we have? Are you saying that the instant you shatter through this glass, looking back it somehow distorts this inner sphere you think we live on, right down to a circle surrounded by blackness and stars?

Thats optically impossible...

This is not true.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Plumbo: Lets be truefull now are you really just saying all this just to wind people up, or are you actually totally serious about all this glass thing??

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Rock Hunter]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Hunter
Plumbo: Lets be truefull now are you really just saying all this just to wind people up, or are you actually totally serious about all this glass thing??

You decide.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That'll be a no then will it?

And thanks for not really answering any of my questions! Obviously 'you decide' is a satisfactory answer for you, but to the rest of us normal people its polite to actually give your own reasons to any given question. 'You decide' is a playground answer, and not one that i'll settle for...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You know, I've noticed a lot of people here and in other threads using the fact that we once thought the earth was flat as an attempt to disprove science.

The comparison of current technology to medieval superstition is ludicrous.

We have today the most accurate information on the world around us that we have ever had.

When people believed in a flat earth, there weren't thousands of researchers around the world waiting to prove them wrong.

Most people in those days took what the church said and went no farther.

Now, you have to put up or shut up. If you have a model that fits most of the available evidence, most people will take you seriously.

Unfortunately it seems that some people will take you seriously if you post a bunch of nonsense on your website and say that all science is a conspiracy.

I just hope they bring back jousting when we return to the dark ages.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Now, you have to put up or shut up. If you have a model that fits most of the available evidence, most people will take you seriously.

Can you explain why the origin of tektites has been the debate of many a scientist? Some say terrestrial, some say celestial.

However none say in between, except one.

and yes Left Behind, Jesus loves you too.

p.s. I like your signature. How true.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Plumbo]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
isn't there a satellite company that you can "hire" to go over a location ? Wouldn't it save money for the intrepid explorers to do that first ? The company that had the area 51 pics first.

www.spaceimaging.com...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

'You decide' is a playground answer, and not one that i'll settle for...

Well according to syrinx, it's my ball and I can play with whoever I want.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
The theory of evolution will be dealt a
decisive blow with the establishment of the location of the actual,
original Garden of Eden, indicating the historical accuracy of the bible.

Ok.....what I am 'getting' from THIS thread, via the above statement and others.......is that hard core bible thumpers are Hollow Earth believers, in order to 'prove' the validity of this collection of old stories called ' The Bible'

In this sense I would think Mr George Bush would be one of the FIRST people to GO AND SEE for themselves, in order to validate their biblical beliefs.
Seams to me MANY such Bible based religions would have the cash to make such a discovery possible......... AND in trying to ~PROVE~ this you would think they could collaberate funds if needed.

I really TRULY BELIEVE ~if if if if~ this hollow Earth idea was in any way REAL, the astronauts who view and photograph the Earth from high above would have taken a picture or 2 of this HOLE.
Does not our techknowledgy include SATALITE photography of ANY place on this planet? Satalites that can ZOOM in on any area??? Would'nt it stand to reason that this HOLE would have been spotted by now???

I find it easier to swallow the idea that the lost tribes of Isreal built themselves a bitchin UFO and flew away from Earth than the idea that they possibly went into the 'supposed' HOLE in the Northern Ocean....

For the sake of curiosity alone, I have applied for a crew job with Steve Currey's expeditions. Heck, if they are going to PAY me I will go along

.........................just sayin

[edit on 18-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't ever expect to convince anyone of anything then. Other than the fact you're diliberatly doing this because you get a kick out of making people think your nuts, or in fact you actually ARE nuts...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Don't ever expect to convince anyone of anything then. Other than the fact you're diliberatly doing this because you get a kick out of making people think your nuts, or in fact you actually ARE nuts...

ahhhh, are you talkin to ME

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Sorry can't do that. I do expect everyone to believe me.

Honestly I'm not trying to provoke anyone. I want them to know that their creator exists and is tangible. He loves us. He wants us to believe in his Son. There is a physical heaven, a physical throne room. He said that the whole earth would be full of his knowledge, and I believe he is using me for that purpose.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I apologise theRiverGoddess, that was directed at Plumbo, you must have posted seconds before me.

Plumbo. No-one believes you. No-one with any sense will EVER believ you. You're wrong. Simple...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Plumbo. No-one believes you. No-one with any sense will EVER believ you. You're wrong. Simple...

Well let's just wait awhile and see if anyone with any sense else does.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well yes, with your INCREDIBLE lack of any evidence whatsoever i'm sure there will soon be scores of people rallying to your cause. Especially given the way you don;t actually give any real answers to the questions anybody asks. But then thats because they blast holes you could sail the titanic through, in this 'theory' of yours...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I'm still pritty sure that plumbo is taking the micky. Sorry Plumbo, but when somebody says "you decide" when asked if they are being serious, it usually means that they are not.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbo

Well let's just wait awhile and see if anyone with any sense else does.

you won't have to wait any longer then when the PRIVATE ( as in no gov't conspiracy) space missions begin in 2006 and 2007, and they all take 1000's of pictures for their photo albums back on earth, and none of them include crashing through a glass dome.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where did it come from?

Earth? (Sedimentary rocks expoding like a zit from a meteor impact, ascending WAY high up into the air? Sudden hot flash instantly melting it to EXTREME temperatures traveling at supersonic speed? Then comes crashing back to earth?

Sounds more like a bad one-eyed claymation gargoyle meets sinbad the sailor sequence from the 1960's:shk:

Space?(No cosmic radiation, no similarities to moon rock):shk:

Glass Rim at top of sky?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join