It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Disturbing Thoughts of Mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not jokes, just thoughts that have been going through my mind, they fit best here...

One day the power went out in town, and it reminded me of this guy in New York that was arrested because he was directing traffic in the nude.
So I thought, when ever the power went out, people should get nude and direct traffic, it seems like the right thing to do.

A Girl at work was talking about her sister's yeast infections and how she got them all the time, but she doesn't. I thought to myself "Her yeast infections were so bad, local bakeries offered to hire her" Then I started laughing to myself.

I remember when I was eight years old, this crazy guy that got naked and smeared his own "human waste matter" on his face, he was running around naked screaming until the police arrested him.

This guy at work was talking about how "Hot" he thought this woman was and compared her looks to Marlene Dietrich, then I was thinking "Before or after death?"

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
More tales from the Long Beach area (circa 1980's)......

- When I was 7 years old. There was a boy with psychitric problems. He picked up some dog doo-doo on a stick and started chasing girls with it, then he ATE some of it. I puked after seeing that. So did a teacher that was running after the boy.

join