It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI/TECH: Klein/HHO Gas Could Revolutionize the Energy Industry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

The laws of thermodynamics have nothing to do with the energy that
is stored in the hydrogen atom and the energy it takes to split the hydrogen atom from the oxygen atom. They are two different things.
It just happens to be a great thing that the burning of the hydrogen is aided by the oxygen after they are in their seperate gaseous forms.
It happens that as a product of the burning action an implosion takes place recombining some of the hydrogen and oxygen resulting in pure water. This has been known about by the Oil and Auto industry and the U. S. Govt. since at least the early 1900's. Think about such a thing being kept secret from the masses of the world. This KNOWLEDGE IN THE HANDS OF ALL THE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE AVERTED ALL THE WARS OF THE LAST CENTURY. GREED HAS NO CONCIENCE. Remember that at the beginning of the 1900's there was a bill before congress to close the patent office because everything had already been invented. I tried this and it works. Anyone who has tried it knows it works. There are always sceptics, naysayers, and knowitalls. Find out the facts and free the people.
This is too serious to ignore or to take someone elses word.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wwent to youtube one day as pure bordem had lead to that vast data base of Knowledge, and when up on seeiing HHO or H2O2 in the vidoes, and people making these devices I set fourth to prove it to be a hoax as I usualy doubt that something so simple was real.

I only prved to my self that I ws the one that was wrong, for I inveted my First H2o2 Generator. It has been an eye opener to say the least. Clean, Affordable, Easy to build, and truely amazing .

I even had a torch. short lived after I forgot about the back flash mechanism, it exploded, but that was because I failed to follow the directions, I am glad it was a small cell I was working on.

This technology every one can bennifit from. Even those inthe poor countries . Solar sysems can even power enough HHO to cook and heat with for a house. Granted one would need a good sized unit, but heck.

I wasn't Joking aobut creating a BBQ Grill with said device. In fact I dare soem one to beat me to the punch !

<< 1  2   >>

join