It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11,7/7 & 8/6?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have done a little research on 9/11 & the recent 7/7 bombings and ran across some very disturbing information.

I'll start by stating it smells a little fishy knowing there were military exercises prior to and up to the events that took place on 9/11. Here's a link to just one of the many ARTICLES.

Then we have the bombings on 7/7 that again, the military had been holding military exercises on the day of the "terrorist attack". Here's a news clip from ITN NEWS breaking the story of the exercises for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

And finally, the scariest exercise of all three is the August 1st exercise planned for a dirty bomb. I first heard about the military exercise planned for August 1st on an AM radio show "Deadline Live with Jack Blood" and did some research into it myself. Here is the article from the Journalnow which is a newspaper in NC. I just hope this is not a sign of what is next for us.

To make matters worst, there's an article in the American Conservative that quotes Dick Cheney has personally instructed the Pentagon to draw up plans to nuke Iran immediately after the next terror attack. And we all know that such an attack is inevitable.

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing--that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack--but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.

There has been some who felt that Iran has been a thorn in our side since the kidnapping in '79 but I'm afraid Nuking Iran will only bring on the inevitable WWIII. I believe we are closer to WWIII breaking out sooner than we think.

Any comments?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonJ600
I have done a little research on 9/11 & the recent 7/7 bombings and ran across some very disturbing information.

I'll start by stating it smells a little fishy knowing there were military exercises prior to and up to the events that took place on 9/11. Here's a link to just one of the many ARTICLES.

Then we have the bombings on 7/7 that again, the military had been holding military exercises on the day of the "terrorist attack". Here's a news clip from ITN NEWS breaking the story of the exercises for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

And finally, the scariest exercise of all three is the August 1st exercise planned for a dirty bomb. I first heard about the military exercise planned for August 1st on an AM radio show "Deadline Live with Jack Blood" and did some research into it myself. Here is the article from the Journalnow which is a newspaper in NC. I just hope this is not a sign of what is next for us.

i heard of the company holding the exercise on at the same time and on the exact same locations, but could the terrorists have gotten their hands on this information. it seems like the ideal time and place to attack to me...

On the dirty bomb one i hear there is supposed to be on in Italy coming up also. i think these just reflect the current mood with people jumpy and on edge with the current climate fo fear.

But a part of me cant help but think there is something fishy going on....

join