It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Confirmation" and "Corroboration" of the Meier HOAX

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
:nods: I gotcha.

I didn't mean to attack you but i'm quite skeptical at the moment.

BTW, was Meiers the only one to claim he had contact with Pleidans?

Not at all Ground Zero. The story tells that after Billy Meier divorced Wendelle Stevens and the Elders
due to irreconcilable ($$) diferences Randy Winters appeared in the scenario and made partnership
with the famous contactee.

Their relationship lasted short time due to the same reasons and then
Winters returned to the US and invented Adrain from Miami, alleged
contactee that was taking films and photos during his contacts with
guess whom ? The Pleiadians.

Their relationship was fleeting and soon Adrain broke with Winters and made a new partnership
with Sean David Morton. So far that's the story of this Pleiadian affair.

www.padrak.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
:nods: I gotcha.

I didn't mean to attack you but i'm quite skeptical at the moment.

BTW, was Meiers the only one to claim he had contact with Pleidans?

No, many (female) channelers claim to be in contact with the Pleiadians such as Barbara Marcinak.
www.pleiadians.com...
Mysraki also mentioned a person named "Adrian" which is correct. Much controversy surrounded that story and if I'm not mistaken that person kinda retired from the scene.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

There's also another contactee by the name of Enrique Rincon from South America who claimed contact with Pleiadians prior to Billy Meier.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
hmmm the thing that struck me with the www.pleiadians.com site was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i mean if she's getting the channelings for free then why do we need to pay?

rant off

Graham

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Though I may be a more strigent believer in this case, let's suppose just one incident is true. Then what happens there JayKew? Just one out of hundreds Michael has been kind enough to share with us on behalf of Billy.

would you think there is a problem? Would you think wow there's a real problem? Or just look down and say something like Ídidn't see a thing'?

'Çause I feel there is a problem here amongst many other EBE/UFO experiences'that someone else had through time. If even one of Billy's experiences are true all non-believers must at least look a the possibility we are not alone here on this ball, or slightly above it.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Though I may be a more strigent believer in this case, let's suppose just one incident is true. Then what happens there JayKew? Just one out of hundreds Michael has been kind enough to share with us on behalf of Billy.

would you think there is a problem? Would you think wow there's a real problem? Or just look down and say something like Ídidn't see a thing'?

'Çause I feel there is a problem here amongst many other EBE/UFO experiences'that someone else had through time. If even one of Billy's experiences are true all non-believers must at least look a the possibility we are not alone here on this ball, or slightly above it.

Dallas

Sure, if one element of the Meier case is true then that should give food for thought but highly skeptical people wont give that any consideration, by definition they can't. It's like asking a neo-con to spend billions on social wellfare. Personally I think that the Meier case has both positive and negative elements and a person can take many approaches to the material. You can accept everything like Mr Horn does, you can deny everything like some skeptical people do, or you can take a postion anywhere in between.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysraki

A joke you say ? Now you are a psychologist yourself interpreting what Maccabee was thinking claiming to be a contactee. Give me a break.

What Maccabee said is said and nobody will reverse that. It's useless your effort to covert and conceal Maccabee statements unless you are some kind of lawyer for him or maybe a follower.

The man is a well known excentric ufologist who has been involved in dubious cases in the past like the Ed Walters / Gulf Breeze story or the infamous Canada Guardian UFO Footage etc. His credibility and reputation has been always controversial due to his inconsistent judgements.

Here the situation is clear as water. Maccabee VS. Meier, Contactee VS. Contactee. The same old story repeats again. By the way Billy Meier has never recognized any other contactee named Adamski, Fry, Menger etc. as legitimate, only himself. According to Meier all contactees of all times
are fakes and charlatans as well as their evidences. Only himself is the
real thing, you see what I mean ? Same old boring story.

Just to clear things I did quoted the (gulp) expression by Commander Maccabee in my post as I just copied-pasted the statements. It seems that
" somebody " convenientelly edited my post for some reason. Fortunatelly
I included the link to the article.

You don't have to be a shrink to see the obvious meaning of Maccabee's statements. Anyone, with minimal thought, can see his comments are made with mild humor and very tounge and cheek. I seriously don't get how the hell you could have possibly taken that whole diatribe to be literal matter of facts from Mac. It was very clear that he was simply relaying his own observations and experience with persons claiming to channel aliens. His comment about him apparently being a contactee was made with gentle sarcasm and an obvious tounge and cheek reference. If you need me to translate, his meanign was "well, according to my eccentric friends, I am a contactee because they saw me in some vision, but this certainly is a surprise to me, since the ETs obviously failed to inform me about it, why am I always the last to know, ect ect".

I still think Meiers is a fraud. He is preaching the same silly New Age hippie BS that every other New Age guru is marketing in books and tapes. There is nothing uniuqe, earth shattering, or original in any of Meier's rantings. Replace Pliedians with "angels", "ascended masters", "spirit guides", "Etherians", "Atlantians", or "Lord Ramtha" and you could be reading the same New Age fuzzy feely philosophy that has been packaged in so many different wrappings, but is all the same stuff.

Photographs prove NOTHING. No serious UFO researcher would base any sort of case on photos, or even a large chunk fo the case. Photos, even those that have withstood scrutiny, are still grey basket material. All the other "evidence" in this case is very unconvincing. I dont see independant blind lab studies of any materials, or any good scientific investigation of the area where this happened, or any real solid scrutiny period.

And Meier's claims of Men in Black sneaking around and stealing his "evidence" has lowered the likelyhood and credibility of his whole story.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Searching for more information on Billy Meier, I came across this.
www.iigwest.com...
This seems pretty reasonable an convincing. If Meier isn't a hoax, can someone explain this info. Please, use an argument other than govt. conspiracy, or timetravel.
Thankz
BTW, I am a firm believer in true alien cases, but I have to take the point of view of a skeptic to prove these things to myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, Mr Horn didn't even respond to my questions

I just turned into a skeptic here...atleast on this case...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Meiers was allegedly offered a bioengineered replacement arm for the one he lost. He turned it cown claiming that it would be dangerous to the Plejarans anonymity. But he asked for valuable stones from their homeworld that would bring credibility, and money, to his cause. That sounds fairly contradictary, and convenient.

This is a bit of text from the link I put up before:
Meier:
Regarding Io's volcanoes: “the largest portion of all ejected material again
falls back on the moon [...]. The rest [...] would be pushed out into space,
while a part of it is drawn by Jupiter and very slowly densifies in its ring to a
heavy sulfur-ion-combination.”

It appears that either the translator or Meier himself did not properly distinguish between
the Io plasma torus and Jupiter's ring. I think the word “ring” in the above excerpt should
be “torus”. If Jupiter's ring is what Meier meant, then the described composition is
wrong. I have found no report that Jupiter's ring contains sulfur ions. The Io plasma
torus, on the other hand, is thought to primarily consist of sulfur ions. This was widely
reported in 1979 (and is still reported today):
New York Times, 4 March 1979 [NYT5]
“Jupiter is surrounded by a belt of charged particles in the orbit of its
satellite Io, and that belt now appears to be composed of ionized sulfur
atoms, stripped of electrons.”

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but in the future not just America will be utterly devastated, but all the nations of Earth civilization as well. It is highly pretentious to think just one country will be devastated by their stupidity.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Searching for more information on Billy Meier, I came across this.
www.iigwest.com...
This seems pretty reasonable an convincing.

Excellent job on finding earlier publications stating the data that the Meier camp claims was unknown to Earth scientists at the time! This simply confirms the logic of what many suspected...that Meier is a smart guy, and that he constantly read such journals as a hobby....

I'd highly recommend reading that link, if you feel the Meier claims of prior knowledge are valid....

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
not sure if anyone has made the connection, BUT meier being in contact with other life forms who educated him on matters concerning ourselves is nothing new, and is quite believable in my opinion.

has anyone made the connection between meier + plejarians and sumerians + anunaki?

they both fit the same bill: other life forms coming to earth, and educating the inhabitants.

many of meier's predictions have been spot on, and yet at the same time many people try and discredit him.

Although I cant say that i am 100% buying into these arguements, one must be very concerned and interested on these topics if they spent even a minimal amount of time trying to debunk the man. I mean, if it didnt matter, then you wouldnt bother, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I do believe that there has been, and is, alien contact with humans. The only way to find out what is truth and what is fiction is to figure out what's true and what isn't. This isn't religion, we can't just believe in soething because someone told us to, we have to figure it out on our own.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In light of all the material proof supporting the Billy Meier UFO contact case, I believe without a question of a doubt that the Billy Meier UFO contact case is definetly %100 legit. I think that anyone who doubts the validity of the Meier case, only does because they simply haven't yet researched the case enough is why.

Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hi michael,

did you finally find out how to use proxys to create multiple membernames?

to the mods:please close this hoax-promoting thread, thx.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

In light of all the material proof supporting the Billy Meier UFO contact case, I believe without a question of a doubt that the Billy Meier UFO contact case is definetly %100 legit. I think that anyone who doubts the validity of the Meier case, only does because they simply haven't yet researched the case enough is why.

Just my two cents.

A request for a refund would be well within your rights(you've been sold a rotten apple).
Too bad the date of the post wasn't 4/1/06. It would be more believable.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Has anyone here bothered to visit Michael's Illustrious Web site?
If you actually read through the info there and research that info, it seems that he bases his "FACTS" on wishes rather than actual proof

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon
hi michael,

What makes you think that I am Michael Horn?? You only need to go and have a look at FIGU forum to see that I (vestri) have had a few discussion with Michael there! Somehow I don't think Michael has any sort of mental problems which would cause him to get off on talking to himself under two identities names on a forum!

I can't be Michael you dipstick!

You talk crap!

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Just my two cents.

A request for a refund would be well within your rights(you've been sold a rotten apple).

You talk crap too!

Also the only thing you know is all the crap disinfo that circulates on this forum!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vestri

Originally posted by hoeon
hi michael,

What makes you think that I am Michael Horn?? You only need to go and have a look at FIGU forum to see that I (vestri) have had a few discussion with Michael there! Somehow I don't think Michael has any sort of mental problems which would cause him to get off on talking to himself under two identities names on a forum!

I can't be Michael you dipstick!

You talk crap!

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Just my two cents.

You talk crap too!

Also the only thing you know is all the crap disinfo that circulates on this forum!

No thank you i wasted too much time already to discuss with deluded people like you.

But once again i would like to ask the mods to close this thread because we all know that the old swissman is a hoaxer, dont we?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
1]

my great great grand father have duplicated all the photos taken by meier and he wont submit his photos unless meier catch the culprits who has stolen the photos and obtain from them his original negatives & photos ..
no matter how real they look and verified by experts,i dnt care ,i simply want original negatives & photos..

2]
my great great grand mother duplicated all of meier videos and she also insists that she wont submit her videos for testing unless meier again catch the culprits who has stolen his films or manipulated his films.no matter how strange the ship moves,hovers and i dont care even if it sounds impossible for a tethered model to do movements,i dont care..i simply want original films...

3]
my great great grand son has duplicated meiers metal alloy samples and he also doesnt want to submit unless meier obtain new samples from ET's or get back the stolen samples which was lost in the hands of late marcel vogel.no matter what the analysis & results done by marcel vogel and Dr.walker on the sample,though they say that this is simply impossible to manufacture on earth,i simply dont care...i want another bunch of metal samples may be a ton of metal from the alleged beamship...

4]
even if meier allowed to analyse the finger/hand prints on the car hood,i dont have free time to go their and analyse the evidence.i have lot of important work doing gardening,killing mosquitoes,counting stars in the sky and many other...

5]

i dont care wat meier predicted or prophecised...even my mentally retarded neighbour can predict what day comes after monday and can also predict what letter comes after letter "B"...i dont care even if meiers predictions which came true appeared in copyrighted books and self published books.[which were always witnessed by core group,CG49 members and were distributed to anyone whose interested in the case in europe and later in america in english].if its real then tell meier or any meierites to buy and bring the copyrighted book or selfpublished material to my home and show
me.till then i wont pay any penny to buy material & verify and wont believe...

6]

a bunch of beggars at the corner of the street has made some strange sounds with their begging bowls and sticks thats exactly resembles meier's alleged beamship sounds...so thers nothing special in meiers beamship sounds...even if there are witnesses to meiers recordings and the results of analysis done by various state-of-art labs like Excalibur Sound Studios,Naval Undersea Sound Center showing that the beamship sound was unidentifiable..and pretty hard to achieve 32 frequencies ....i simply dont care..my beggar frens can do it better...

7]

you know i simply dont have time to enquire MUFON-CES & ufologist LUc Burgin which it got some information about the 236 radar sightings by swiss airforce authority above meiers house.i have already decided and came to conclusion that it shud be a hoax and will be a hoax..and is a hoax...before i even started looking into the matter...

8]

Regarding to 120 + witnesses,i simply dont care even the whole swiss country or whole of europe or even the whole globe witnesses & photographs the ships,until i see the ships with my own eyes,i wont beleive a damn thing...

i agree with all honest,egoless, openminded skeptics like many here in ATS like me...
i am a serious researcher and from my immense powerful rational thinking and logic....i feel that the case is a

hoax and is closed for all time..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join