It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Confirmation" and "Corroboration" of the Meier HOAX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ok, I have really read, and more importantly seen, quite enough of this.

Despite the rather close-minded response on the subject of Channeling and other forms of prediction, while expecting us to grant Meier a fair and open-minded hearing, I have spent years of study of on the subject. One thing I have learned to look for is signs of the person's own views clouding what they think they are getting from elsewhere. This case has this in spades.

Michael you knew what you were going to hear before you posted, none of this is new. You reaction to the comments here have convinced me of one simple thing: Whatever the source, the results of a belief in what Meier says is nothing that I wish to be a part of in any way.

Fraud or not, the results of his work will not lead us anywhere we need to go.

I,I,I,I am done.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Michael, what I meant was, concerning contact note 251, is why it was scrambled. If it was written in chronological order it would have been much easier to assess the accuracy regarding the prophecies. It also would have made your job easier. Since contact note 251 is about our future, perhaps it's an idea to "patch it up" and see what's correct or incorrect about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
nevermind, pointless.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
nevermind, pointless

What is pointless?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

nevermind, pointless

What is pointless?

All this argument, and countless hours of typing to no avail.

I'm makin the vow now, (hey that rhymes)...I'm not talkin about this case anymore. I'm takin it somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

nevermind, pointless

What is pointless?

All this argument, and countless hours of typing to no avail.

I'm makin the vow now, (hey that rhymes)...I'm not talkin about this case anymore. I'm takin it somewhere else.

May the force be with you...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Meier case doesn't require new evidence. I think it was real from the get-go.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont know, looking at these pictures, www.billymeier.com... ,does not make me belive him at all. Notice that most of the pics are around a tree, or even in it, says the beamship is seven meters, then that is one huge mother tree, and the close up of it does not show the top, so as not to expose the wire it is hanging from. (think billy should get off the glue or get glasses)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
so you are saying he (and his collaborators) attached a still relatively large model to a tree?

The tree is a good size, if you live in Europe you would actually know

we have trees around here that are at LEAST 7 meters in diameter.

What about the pictures of flying ufo's? I don't think they hang.

I'm still on the fence, but I kinda smell a scam, but the pictures are convincing none the less...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Personally, what I think has to be taken into account that not everything in the case is necessarily true, although portions certainly could be. Some pictures look authentic while others such as the "weddingcake" craft look downright false and the 'model-kind'. While I don't claim this as fact, it's a possibility that Meier embellished here and there and tried to bolster the case evidence by making close up shots of models.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We need to step back and look at this situation logically and objectively.

Taking picture of UFOs DOES NOT make one a contactee.

Suppose Gazrok took all his UFO pictures and posted them in another forum. And he then declared that he was the emissary for one or more races of extraterrestrials -- like Nancy Lieder, Billy Meier (and EarthSister in this forum) have done.

Are the UFO pictures -- without specific photos of him with his purported alien contacts -- proof of his affiliation?

Of course not

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
We need to step back and look at this situation logically and objectively.

Taking picture of UFOs DOES NOT make one a contactee.

Suppose Gazrok took all his UFO pictures and posted them in another forum. And he then declared that he was the emissary for one or more races of extraterrestrials -- like Nancy Lieder, Billy Meier (and EarthSister in this forum) have done.

Are the UFO pictures -- without specific photos of him with his purported alien contacts -- proof of his affiliation?

Of course not

It also kinda gets scary when people (you listed) claim the monopoly on the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It's fine to list people to make a point, but pointing fingers at members is frowned upon here. Please refrain.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It also kinda gets scary when people (you listed) claim the monopoly on the truth.

Yes, it can indeed be scary at times. But as one gains experience, fear is oftentimes replaced with discrimination, understanding, and wisdom.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes, it can indeed be scary at times. But as one gains experience, fear is oftentimes replaced with discrimination, understanding, and wisdom.

Or, based on one's own experience and research, fear is sometimes replaced by the notion that some people are lying, being misled or are making wrong interpretations. Especially in ufology, nobody has the monopoly on the truth. It's a jigsaw puzzle to begin with.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Meier is a hoax! I got proof!

In the Henoch Prophecies he told about the American Civil war and world war III.

He said Britain would be attacked by the IRA... but this week the IRA ended their war against England.

FRAUD. .. CASE CLOSED

d1k

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sorry to bud in but did anyone else think the name Aerial Phenomena Research Organization sounds so much more professional then CUFOS, MUCON, shamalamaufron and the like.

Sorry. Please continue.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by d1k]

d1k

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Getting a little hot in here for you Michael?

What scientific evidence are you referring to? Your "scientific evidence" is scant at best. You have a bunch of very bad pictures that you provide as proof that Billy Meier is in contact with physical aliens, most of which are torn to shreds when placed under close observation -- like those posted in this thread by Gazrok.

Honestly Paul, you're just trolling dude. You comments are complete nonsense, not just these quoted but all.

It sure looks like a lawsuit is in the works:

Consumer Class Action Suit

Because a link to geocities site says so? You want to buy a bridge dude? I can get you one cheap!

[edit on 31-7-2005 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Honestly Paul, you're just trolling dude. You comments are complete nonsense. Not just these quoted but all.

Because a link to geocities site says so? You want to buy a bridge dude? I can get you one cheap!

Wow, a real contribution.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To my knowledge, the consumer class action suit by Underground Video was never followed through.
www.geocities.com...
I also believe that the company Underground Video is no longer in business and went belly up. This site which is often used by more skepticly inclined people has been on the internet for quite a few years but if you take a close look at it they don't proof anything, they just state something without supporting data. However Michael Taylor who wrote the last paragraph goes into more detail. Still if you want support for a lawsuit then you need to be highly accurate in your claims. Just yelling "case closed" isn't good enough in my opinion. A person making a claim should be precise, and a person discrediting a claim should be precise.

For those interested in this sort of thing, lawsuits, I did find out that such a thing had occured with the Meier case on more then one occassion. Although I don't have the entire story ( since this is also the kind of thing that is kept under wraps ) , it is clear that former members of Meier's group sued him for financial reasons. Loaned money that wasn't returned. What also made this a classic "national enquirer" story is that the applicants received a threathning letter, the notorious BM Galact Corp letter, ( because it was headed that way ). It could be that this letter was written by Meier himself as some have suggested since the writing style was similar or it could be that a fanatical supporter of Meier was responsible for the letter. The outcome of this dispute is not known to me.
www.billymeier.com...
Relevant excerpt;
"Quote: "In his hunger for success, Meier does not refrain from using any method, as is revealed by a 4-page, anonymous letter Billy had sent to the above-mentioned ex-members [The two Schutzbach brothers. Billy] as a counterattack in 1981. On the letterhead, in large letters, is the notation "BM - Galact CORPORATION." [Would I be so stupid to write an anonymous letter with my initials BM on it? That's idiotic.] The letter mainly presents an extremely confused, long-winded threat against the two Swiss men and their continued involvement with the Anti-Meier-initiative. The threat was intertwined with an excessively enthusiastic praise for Meier himself. O.Ton: "Above all else, this Billy Meier must be prevented from disseminating his material and message, for he is the most dangerous man in this field since he can prove to any rational-thinking person that his contacts are based on facts. This you know very well yourself. Our procedures are directed at pressuring every available UFO observer [. . .] to remain silent [. . .] Should this method fail, we must use alternative measures that would transport such individuals to kingdom come. However, not one of these means could accomplish anything against this Billy Meier. His spiritual powers are simply too great. Furthermore, he is so knowledgeable that he can even influence our own people. Some of them have already died and this guy didn't even have to lift as much as a finger because his spiritual strength is sufficient to kill another person," etc., etc."

There's another hint towards a suit on Meier and his group that's far more incriminating, not having much data on that subject I refrain from making further comments although I suspect sometimes that it really occured since Meier made a casual comment on it in one of his contact notes.
What definately occured since I received confirmation from more then one source, was a dispute between Meier/FIGU and the George Adamski Foundation ( GAF ). From his 'official' start in 1975, Meier made very negative statements on a regular basis about George Adamski. GAF who owns the rights to Adamski's material wasn't to pleased about it and took it up with FIGU. It was settled before it went to court and it was agreed ( to some extent ) that remarks would be withdrawn. GAF complied by taking articles of their site which dealt with the subject and FIGU seemingly did very little but change a few words....
www.figu.org...
www.figu.org... ( in German )
www.gafintl-adamski.com...

Probably the most 'hilarious' lawsuit was between Meier/FIGU and Claude Vorilhon/Raelian Movement. Meier as usual had made slanderous comments on Rael and the latter ( probably having more financial means ) took it to court.........and won. Meier had to retract or change his words and did so accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join