It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Confirmation" and "Corroboration" of the Meier HOAX

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

This forum was kind enough to host a discussion last year regarding my research into the Billy Meier contacts. While it led to some rather contentious exchanges, in light of the fact that your newest guest, Dr. Stanton Friedman (among many others), recently sat glued to his chair through my entire recent lecture in Hawaii, and the comment below that I just received from Bill Hamilton, formerly a very staunch opponent of the case, indicates an opening of some good minds, I would like to post recent information that confirms and corroborates the authenticity and accuracy of the case far beyond a reasonable doubt.

Such information may indeed inspire some people to offer convoluted explanations for the new information, as was done previously, but I think that anyone possessing objectivity, and the ability to think logically, will now not only recognize the truth of the matter but also be inspired to examine the comprehensive contribution that Meier and the Plejaren have attempted to make to us in this still ongoing case...spanning 63 years.

You will also please excuse me if I don't enter into further debate on the authenticity of the already abundant, documented information. I will be happy, as time permits, to attempt to answer any sincere questions. What isn't widely known is that not only has much of Meier's prophectic information been published in copyrighted books but it has also been published in UNALTERABLE documents that were, from the beginning of the "official" contacts in 1975, instituted utilizing a simple but effective numbering system for not only each sequential contact but for each sentence spoken by one of the Plejaren to Meier. This effectively prohibited back dating and/or insertion or deletion of information to make Meier "look good".

These transcripts were not only witnessed but also widely disseminated in German first, then in English, and to date no one has ever come forward to claim and show that their copy of any transcript shows different information in the sequential, numbered sentences spoken by the Plejaren.

From the Henoch Prophecies (1987) in light of the recent events (first in Spain and now) in London:

"And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world... France will not only be invaded by the aggressors from the outside, but will also be conquered from within as a result of collaborative forces and other forces. This can be envisioned as being the many foreigners of a different religion living in France at that time, and specifically Islam, which will be this force working from within..."

And perhaps we might consider discussing the only way that the Plejaren say that we (the U.S.) can win the war on terror lest this, from the same 1987 information, be fulfilled:

“The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalization, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy…”

“…the United States of America will be a country of total destruction. The cause for this will be manifold. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes, which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning.”

Please consider:

1. Swiss Military Airspace Safety Monitoring Unit informed Swiss ufologist Luc Bürgin and the MUFON-CES research group about recorded data pertaining to radar sightings of unknown flying objects in the Swiss air space. According to their information, 236 UFO radar sightings took place in the airspace above the land of the Swiss confederates between the 25-month period from April 1, 1993 to April 31, 1995. Particularly noteworthy were the clusters of UFO radar positions above the Zurich highlands — precisely in the area where Billy Meier has his contacts.

Note: Both Bürgin and MUFON-CES have been opponents of the Meier case. This report alone from the Swiss Military should end the claims against Meier and open the skeptics' eyes.

2. Contact 251, Feb.3, 1995: Meier foretells the future of animal food production and the “growing” of meat in laboratories.
Corroborated: July 6, 2005 Univ. of Maryland scientists propose techniques for growing meat in vitro. Reported in June 29 issue of Tissue Engineering.

Meier published information 10 years before "official" discovery/announcement.

3. Contact 150, 10 Oct. 1981: Meier publishes information about planetary system with 3 suns and 16 planets.
Corroborated: July 15, 2005 New proof that these complex planetary systems involving 3 suns actually exist: "Before now we had no clues about whether planets could form in such gravitationally complex systems," said Dr. Konacki, of the California Institute of Technology.

Meier published information 24 years before "official" discovery.

4. Contact 136, October 14, 1980: Meier given info re Vesuvius’ extended magma chambers, unknown at the time.
Corroborated: 2002 Geotimes publishes first articles on newly discovered magma chambers 400 sq. kms.

Meier published information 22 years before "official" discovery.

5. Contact 172, July 4, 1982: Meier told that Vatican banker Roberto Calvi was strangled (not a suicide as first reported), not to talk about it for 20 years.
Corroborated: 2005 Arrests were made, police allege Calvi was…strangled

Meier published information 23 years before "official" discovery.

6. Contact 215, February 28, 1987: Quetzal tells Meier, “It will be the year 2002 when officially a genetic technical experiment/attempt will become known in which plant and animal genes will be combined. About this we have made probability calculations, which attest that this all will happen in Japan, and indeed in the sense that, spinach genes will be transferred into pigs.”
Corroborated: January 2002 News reports confirm that Japanese scientists have indeed implanted spinach genes into pigs.

Meier published information 15 years before "official" discovery.

Here is a copy of the email from Bill Hamilton:

"From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: August Pre-News;etter
Date: July 25, 2005 6:21:55 AM PDT
To: [email protected]

Michael,

Though I still retain some skepticism with regard to Meier, I also
find that Meier cannot be dismissed altogether and that some, if
not all, of his photos are authentic. When it comes to the messages,
there may be some obfuscation in some of these, but I cannot
dismiss them in their entirety. I realize this may sound like an
ambivalent POV to you, but this is only because I have not studied
his case to the depth that you or Randy have and have been
studying other cases in some depth which are those involving
scientists who have had a direct experience with aliens through
government programs or independently since they can comment
with such exacting detail in accord with their training and
education.

Some of these scientists have relayed to me that the entire
earth is going to go through major changes, and have forecast
catastrophes of a world-wide nature. They are rather reluctant to
discuss military actions or political upheavels that may come due to
their sensitive nature.

What Meier reports here is in accord with what I see coming down
based on my evaluation of sources and comparing these against
the trends in the world. In short, we are in for a rough ride.

Best wishes,

Bill Hamilton
AstroScience Research Network
www.astrosciences.info..."

Further information is contained in new Articles and Newsletters at www.theyfly.com
I do invite sincere people to not only thoroughly investigate what my site has to offer but also to visit www.figu.org/us for more information. Perhaps the time is right for people to now recognize that the Meier case is far less about being the only scientifically proved, still ongoing UFO/ET contact case and far more about helping us to assure our future survival.

Sincerely,

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com...

EDIT: added hyperlink to your site Michael, for easier navigating.

[edit on 5-11-2000 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What isn't widely known is that not only has much of Meier's prophectic information been published in copyrighted books but it has also been published in UNALTERABLE documents that were, from the beginning of the "official" contacts in 1975, instituted utilizing a simple but effective numbering system for not only each sequential contact but for each sentence spoken by one of the Plejaren to Meier. This effectively prohibited back dating and/or insertion or deletion of information to make Meier "look good".

Could you explain a little more about this process?

I am still reeling a bit at the very idea that anyone, Alien or not, could have predicted the WTC attack. It is one thing to speak in general terms but quite another to name specifics in this manner.

From a human point of view there is a limit on how far one can look forward. While the Intuition is powerful and actually able to handle a large quantity of variables (all the choices and actions that create future events) I have found a significant limitation in how far even the most gifted can 'see'.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thank you for this comprohensive thread!

I never discounted the Meier case as a hoax, I always felt it had some truth to it, esspecially since alot of his pictures are proven to be real AFAIK.

I already have forseen that Islam fanatics are trying to infiltrate in our society and attack our countries in europe from the inside, I have adviced my own family to move to a more powerful country like the US or get a firearm, but they approached my warnings with much skepticism, they just think i'm paranoid and deluted by some internet sites

Anyway, I considder the Meier's caseas one of the most credible evidence towards the Nordics and their benign intentions

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hehe..another thread about Billy.I have originally joined this forum in search of more information about him.And i've found out that pretty much everybody here made up their minds that Billy is a hoax.So,i kept my mouth shut and kept reading.
One thing i must say: even though i believe in the fact that he is not entirely wrong ( or that he is a hoax),i must agree with Alexander when it comes to "predicting" events.And let's be honest,i don't think you have to be very smart ( or live in USA) to see that something very wrong happens all around us.
Now,let's wait again for those who'll post the weding cake and the ray gun pictures.That will be end of this thread.

BTW,thank you for the info in regards with the swiss air force.Do you have a link where i could read more about that ?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the idea that someone could accurrately foretell very specific future events is controversial. And I don't ask you to accept it on face value, just do the research into the depth of the information in the case and see what conclusions you come to.

Let me just reproduce a quote from someone on a forum who commented on this, as it explains the possible mechaisms fairly well:

"future events can be foreseen by different means, for example:

- Through calculations ("Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause") if certain things happen then we can expect certain results.

- Through dreams and visions (all in this life is interconnected, all follow a logical order, for some persons it is possible to know about future events (even if they are millions of years ahead), really wise persons can control this ability.

- It is also possible to travel to the future physically to see what is going to happen.
(Note: The Plejaren indeed claim that they have this technology. MH)

It is also important to say that:

Prophecies can be changed and are obtained through calculations, dreams or visions, etc and predictions cannot be changed and are the result of looking directly into the future (traveling through time using technology or using the powers of the consciousness)."

There is a little more about conversations/quotes regarding the WTC in the August Newsletter at www.theyfly.com You can also find the article from which the information about the Swiss military was quoted, as well as solid scientific evaluation of the Wedding Cake and other of Meier's photos at (scientist) James Deardorff's site: www.tjresearch.info

Search around and you'll find that when you "pull the thread on the sweater" that is the Meier case you will unravel far more than an interesting story about UFOs, you'll begin to get a view of our true, untold history, the foundation of our religions, as well as (so far) enormously accurate glimpses into our future, in the most diverse array of areas.

In my July Newsletter there's also an article concerning how to view the comprhensive complexity of the Meier case so as to understand both the big picture and the pieces that make up the puzzle.

As far as the laser gun goes, please keep in mind that the investigative team (most of whom were skeptics when they began the investigation) found that the apple tree, through which Meier claimed he had put a hole, indeed had one all the way through it...smooth as glass. Perhaps even more importantly, when they ran a string through the hole into the forest, everything in a straight line was singed...as one would expect if he had indeed been telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
wow

im not very familiar with the meier case so i will definatly take a good look into this stuff

thanks for bringing it up

ive heard bits and pieces but i didnt pay much attention to it because it was way over my head
but now that these developments have occured; ill go dig into it

sounds like a good time; if i have any opinions or questions about it ill post them later after ive read into the subject

goood work tho; thanks for the update
i love updates

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

- Through dreams and visions (all in this life is interconnected, all follow a logical order, for some persons it is possible to know about future events (even if they are millions of years ahead), really wise persons can control this ability.

This could be the start of quite the debate because of that 'millions of years' part. But I do not wish to get into that now, any chance of an answer to my question?

If the information is contained on your Site I would be happy to read it there if you would just give me a hint as to where to look. There is no need to waste your time repeating something if I can find what I am looking for elsewhere.

I am sure you understand that this is really a key to these stories. If the method used is as 'UNALTERABLE' as you say it is then I would be eager to begin serious research into this matter. But I have studied prediction for quite some time and so the manner in which this information was recorded is of vital importance.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/27/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What about this?

Billy Meiers Hoax

Can this be explained at all? any research in this?

for now i'm back on the fence...damn skeptics...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry, I see that I over looked that first part a bit. Okay, in order to explain further the unalterable documents part I'm going to post just a segment from one sepcific, very important contact of Meier's wherein he is told of ten specific events that had not yet occurred. In this same contact he is discussing information, partly remembered from a previous contact he had, and partly from what he is seeing with his own eyes regarding Jupiter, it's rings, moons, etc.

It's important to note that this contact took place and was published by Meier five months BEFORE the probe got to Jupiter and up to six YEARS before all of the foretold events occurred. You can see the list of those events at my site in the article Proof Beyond A Reasonable Doubt. Now, a skeptic tried to debunk Meier's Jupiter information and actually ended up showing that it was impossible for him to have faked it.

So, what you'll see shortly is an excerpt from a contact wherein you will notice that each sentence Semjase speaks, even in response to Meier's specific (non-numbered) comments, is numbered. I hope that this will help to clarify the concept, one that has been carried through from 1975 to the present time. Before I post it, however, let me quickly answer the question regarding the so-called "Undergound Video" lawsuit threat. It turned out that Underground Video, which never filed a lawsuit to anyone's knowledge, was simply a front for the twice, publicly self-admitted liar Kal Korff. No evidence of the company he mentions in hisclaim was ever found and, obviously, he presented not one iota of evidence to back up his false claims.

You can find a rather thorough debunking of virtually every word that Korff ever wrote attacking the Meier case through links at my site to both James Deardorff and Jeroen Jansen.

As for the follwing, I have left misspellings and awkward language in it as it appears in this English translation:

Contact #115, dated October 19, 1978

Semjase:

36. As first sign of the progressed fulfillment of the end-time-destiny, a sectarian massacre will take place, for which many political personalities will be severely indebted.
37. Due to murder and forced mass suicide, about 200 children and approximately 1,023 adults will find their death, while of all these, however, only a number of approximately 1,000 will still be found.
38. This drama will take place in Jonestown, a settlement in Guyana, named after the megalomania- and consciousness-damaged sectarian leader, Jim Jones, who emigrated to Guyana with a large portion of his fanatic and by hypnosis influenced followers, and established a settlement there, where he keeps his believers like slaves.
39. Through a written recommendation of many political personalities in America, he succeeded in the immigration with his followers to Guayana, where he leads a barbarian regime.
40. At the time after the middle of November, it will happen that due to force and hypnosis, he will evoke fanaticism, to which over one thousand people will fall victim.
41. Many will voluntarily ingest a offered poison and also kill their children with it, while others will be forces to do so and a rest will fall due to bullets from murder-hands.
42. The extremely degenerate sect, called ‘People’s Temple’, or ‘Union of the People’s Church’, is politically very engaged and recommended by American politicians, who carry much of the blame, that it will come to this horrible massacre, because they were the ones, who smoothed and freed all the roads for the insane Jim Jones . . .
Billy: On the other hand, I wonder if the Voyager I, sent on its journey by the U.S.A., will bring in good results.

Semjase:

53. According to our calculations and the flight path of the probe, it has to pass very closely by Jupiter and several of its moons, which means that good results would have to be achieved, if the apparati of the exploration unit work flawlessly.

Billy: Does this mean that the time will come, when the scientists in truth will discover that the so-called red spot of Jupiter is a rotating and crater shaped hole on the wildly heaving surface of this incomplete sun, and that this funnel-hole is the center of a gigantic and many millenia-old storm? And does this also mean that now well be discovered, that not only Saturn and Uranus possess a ring, but Jupiter as well, only that this one is much thinner and smaller than the other two around Saturn and Uranus?

Semjase:

54. Sure, even that has to be noticed, because the probe will be steered so closely to the heavenly body, that it has to record these matters.

Billy: Aha, and will then perhaps also be discovered, that the ring around Jupiter, for the most part, consists of particles catapulted outward by large volcanos of the moon, Io, which partially are captured by Jupiter while, however, the largest portion of all the outward catapulted material again falls back on Io, and practically closes all volcano openings again, but also the gigantic plateaus and mountains, which this moon, in contrast to the other moons of Jupiter, proves to have no carter landscape, but a fantastic evenness, despite the many craters?

Semjase:

55. You have listened very closely to my explanations on your journeys with me and admirably retained them in memory.

56. Are you able to remember still other things?
57. Besides, these facts will with certainty be discovered by this exploration device.

Billy: Fine, naturally, I still know a few more things, because I did not forget everything that you and Ptaah explained to me. I am able to remember rather well, that the various large Jupiter moons were of various colors, as for instance red, yellow, brown and white as also orange. I also still know, that you said to me, Jupiter actually should have become a sun, but its measurements were too small, so that this star really could have developed into a sun. Nevertheless the entire structure principally consists of liquid helium and hydrogen. Also I know still that you or Ptaah explained to me that chiefly potassium salts and sulphur combinations would constitute the surface and deep into it, and that everything has settled as a very thick crust, after the masses of water on this satellite had receded. Particularly, I think to remember, you said that especially the moon, Io, once was totally covered with water. If I remember correctly, you said to me, I do not know anymore whether you or Ptaah, that the moon Europa is exactly the stark opposite of Io, that there the masses of water not evaporated and changed, but that they are frozen to a gigantic armour of ice. In addition, you told me many other things and gave me explanations, of which I still remember a lot. Thus you also told me, that a particular moon would only measure approximately 200 km in length, which I defined as a gigantic hen’s egg. I believe it was the moon closest to Jupiter, the name of which I do not remember any more.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I guess I am just not explaining myself well enough so I will try again.

I see nothing that explains how this is unalterable. I admit I am not well versed in the published works of Mr. Meier. You stated:

What isn't widely known is that not only has much of Meier's prophectic information been published in copyrighted books but it has also been published in UNALTERABLE documents that were, from the beginning of the "official" contacts in 1975, instituted utilizing a simple but effective numbering system for not only each sequential contact but for each sentence spoken by one of the Plejaren to Meier. This effectively prohibited back dating and/or insertion or deletion of information to make Meier "look good".

I assume the key word here is 'published' which relates to something other than the known works. The fact that you put unalterable in all caps indicates to me that you realize this is the key point.

What I am asking is how was this done? Who held these documents, how were they held? If they were they filed in some manner that eliminates the ability to make changes I would like to know how that was done. I can think of a couple of possibilities but I would like to know the method that he used.

Fellow ATSers, am I being dense? If anyone else understands what I am not getting please explain it to me.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A.T.,

I don't think your being dense , it’s a legit question.

And thank you to Michael for taking the time to answer them!

So are these on record somewhere ? With verifiable dates?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
AT; you my friend are not dense, your question is valid. I too would like too know.

Thanks for the info Michael.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hi Michael,

Seeing the excerpts you put up about the prophecies, they strike me as clear and surveyable. That in turn makes me wonder about contact note 251 which is a large piece of text on our future and in all honesty is totally scrambled.
www.figu.org/ us/ ufology/ contact_notes/ 251st/ 1.htm

Why the change of tactic while according to you all the text is prophetic in nature?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No prob, let me explain it like this. First, there are four volumes of books by Wendelle Stevens that contain English translations of the texts in question, that he got when he started the investigation, and while it was continuing. They're called Message From The Pleiades Vols. 1-4.

Now, you have to understand that it took a couple of tries to get the translations he came out with, which nonetheless have errors in them in the meaning of some of the words, German being a very precise and difficult language compared to English. So that means that he had the documents in his possession well before they were released in English, obviously. Now, there are also circulated copies of the Contact Reports in English that made there way around in America in the early 1980s. These were even less well translated but they were clear enough certainly to read lots of specific, advance information of things that were discovered later.

I mention this in some articles I've written because it was after I came into possession of those transcripts and read them in 1986, that things happened to get me to research the case deeper. Many of the items that I list in my "Proof" article were in those transcripts and it wasn't until 1988 that I saw the first one in a newspaper, regarding the connection of A-bomb testing to the ozone damage, that I realized what I had.

Backing up a bit, the original German language transcripts were witnessed after Meier typed them out (with one hand) and then shared with those people closest to him but...they also started to be disseminated around Europe, which is how Wendelle Stevens ultimately became aware of them, through a woman who had gotten them (a niece or grand niece of Carl Jung). So these transcripts were, and still are, floating around all over the place, as well as having been published in Wendelle's books. Because of the numbering system that I mentinoned to you they really are unalterable...at the risk of discrediting the whole case, of course.

This isn't a matter of just a couple of people having them, and with Wendelle's books still also floating around it's pretty hard to argue that Meier went back and found a way to alter not only the numerous existing copies of the transcripts but also Wendelle's books. And there are German books now published by FIGU which have tons more documentation than I have in English, with copies of newspaper clippings galore juxtaposed against Meier's earlier texts to clearly show the prophetic accuracy of the information he received from the Plejaren.

Does this help?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes, thank you.

I am not sure what to make of this though. What you are saying is that to really evaluate the consistancy of these claims would require a huge amount of work. The only real way would be to search out a number of these far-flung copies, get them translated, and then compare.

Too bad the documents were not somehow filed with a Court or other instituation that could provide a comprehensive set, and attest to the fact that they were indeed filed on such and such a date. I understand the concept here but what we end up with is something that would be very hard to verify.

I have spent some time looking at your WebSite and some of it makes me very uneasy to say the least. One part I read echos the charges that some have brought that President Bush and his Administration knew of the 9/11 attacks and allowed them to happen.

So far the truth as we have determined it is that they did not focus on terrorists as they should have but that is a far cry from what was claimed. Let me mention I do not like President Bush or his policies, did not vote for him and I am not really sure he even really won the 2000 election. That is however a far cry from what is alleged. It is possible, control over the entire World is a goal that can drive men to do literally anything.

I find it very disturbing that these ideas, which are echoed in Europe and elsewhere should turn up in your pages. And yet they offer no insights that might lead us anywhere, they give us no clues that would help if this is indeed the truth. In fact they are disclaimered all up and down.

And the thing is, if there were such clues, and this was indeed true, then it would lead to a correction of the course we are on. My fellow countrymen are not perfect but we would act. So much of the future ills of the world, as described by these reports, is because of what America would do. Here is the perfect chance to change our path forever and all we get is accusations.

I will study and consider, and I thank you Michael for your explainations.

Right now, at this moment, I am uneasy and very unconvinced. Perhaps that is simply the nature of this subject, perhaps not.

Shaman and Step,

Thanks for the support, I was beginning to wonder if I was having one of those days where you have to ask someone how to spell 'whom' because it just does not look right when you type it.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/28/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
As you can already tell there is a lot to this. It's either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax or the most important story in human history, there's nothing in between, as will become more apparent. If these Plejaren people actually exist it seems to me that they are a few steps ahead of us in a number of ways, not perfect but probably doing a lot of crunching and careful tinking to perceive how to fulfill their own goals of assiting us without intereference, which also means without forcing the reality of their existence on us.

Certainly they could just appear to "prove" their existence and just as certainly severely freak out millions (or billions) of people who aren't ready for that. They, therefore, also make us do the work that we really should do, asking, questioning, probing, disagreeing, etc. so that we can genuinely "own" our own perceptions and conclusions and not have them spoon fed to us, the antithesis of one of the core principles of the case, i.e. self-responsibility, which has been largely abdicated by far too many people, allowing us to be in the hot water we're in today. Not only are we the proverbial frog in the ever-warming water, we are also the ones turning up the heat on ourselves.

Regarding the U.S. role in the world's ills, unpleasant at it may be to consider, pleas read my August Nesletter and click on the links regarding the nearly 200 incursions, invasions, destabilizations, attacks, bombings, etc. done by our country, in our name, in the last 56 years. And then contemplate the law of cause and effect.

Suffice it to say that, as far as the Meier case goes, it can truly overwhelm one, especially when we start with the premise of "are those UFO photos real?", probably the least important part of the matter. But harkening back to my opening post here, the Swiss military reports 236 UFO radar-detected sightings right where Meier has his contacts. Think about it, it's not a high traffic commercial air space, and certainly the military (which after all put radar installations in that area for a REASON) also knows the difference between hot air balloons, birds, etc.

So, like it or not, comfortable or uncomfortable, there is an enormous likelihood that the man who has survived 21 documented assassination attempts in the last 40 years has not been targetted because he's a hoaxer. And just who Meier is to our world is something that each interested person should discover for themselves, without prejudice.

I'll do what I can to point out things that may be of interest along the way. For now, some much needed...sleep.

Best to you all and thank you.

MH

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's very interesting and the photo's and video footage seem realistic, but I don't see any concrete proof any of these prophecies were published before the events, or even the complete text of the already realized prophecies to confirm that they actually predicted the events.

Plenty of talk about dated publications but not a single scanned page or flyleaf to prove their existence. Not even a simple ISBN number...

Why would you go to so much effort to convince people but not provide the one piece of evidence that would irrefutably back up your claims?

Just point me to one published and dated book that contains these prophecies and I'll believe it when I read it.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
To shed some light on the Billy Meier case:

To have a Gift of Prophecy does not prove -- directly or indirectly -- that the respective prophet is in contact with the alien occupants of photographed UFOs

Along those lines: a high degree of accuracy in predicting probable events is irrelevant in proving that contact with physical aliens has been or is established.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
It's very interesting and the photo's and video footage seem realistic

"Seem" realistic, being the operative word. Most of the ones I have gotten my hands on havent been 1st generation copies, (as none apparently exist by Horn's own admission..which makes it immediately suspect) but can be deduced to be small models relatively close to the camera.

If I didnt know I'd get pasted with threats of lawsuit for posting pics I'd be posting comparision shots and manipulation pasteups that can show it to anyone...but alas, all of the Meier pictures are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced...without permission, which I'm quite sure I'll never get.

Wanna get the pictures and do it yourself? Wanna get good 2nd or 3rd gen copies? They dont exist...Mr. Horn has told me personally the best footage and pictures exist only on his DVD and some books...which are worthless for any analysis. There isnt anything to do any work with for those of us that dont buy into Dilettoso's load of technobabble and questionable use of terminology and "analysis", which has been written about in great length by many people.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For time immemorial, prophecy has been known to stem from people, guides, and "gods" on the Other Side -- not physical aliens. Whether you are referring to the Christian tradition of Saint Paul and his mention of The Gifts of the Spirit, or you are referring to the Pagan tradition and the Oracle at Delphi -- when they channeled the gods and gazed into a "clear optical depth" in order to have visions and gain insight -- these are all forms of communicating with Spirit.

So to assume that because Billy Meier has a high degree of accuracy in his predictions that he must be in contact with physical aliens, makes no sense at all. The only way that physical aliens could have a Gift of Prophecy is if they themselves channeled Spirit!

In light of the above and the fact that Billy Meier and his supporters have no photographs of physical aliens that Meier is purportedly in contact with, indicates that he is actually a MEDIUM or CHANNELER and NOT a contactee -- regardless of the propaganda that is furthered by the Group Entity that works through and around him

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join