It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Security Camera image doctored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted yet, Saw this on another message board:

picture from a far

Up close (look at his arm behind the rail):

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
SOrry, covered in several threads, here's one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those discrepancies are only in the compressed version which is the one being circulated, they are just compression artifacts.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Discrepancies or not, those pictures do not provide evidence in support of the official story but have been paraded by Agent Smith and others as proof of Islamic terrorism.

That's the real discrepancy.

Oh, and notice that the backpacks are clearly identical. . . . . just turn your monitor around and look at the back of the picture!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Discrepancies or not, those pictures do not provide evidence in support of the official story but have been paraded by Agent Smith and others as proof of Islamic terrorism.

That's the real discrepancy.

Oh, and notice that the backpacks are clearly identical. . . . . just turn your monitor around and look at the back of the picture!

They prove that the people that had the incredibly bad luck of individually being on each train and the bus were together only an hour or so before in Luton, miles away from the incident.

I guess we get to hear how the 'government set them up again' now do we, round and round we go... where we stop nobody knows..

Thing is, with the bombs (16 I think?) found in their car it does point to them being setup. Why the hell it automatically means it's the government I don't know, and why it means their innocent and patsies is beyond me.

All it means to me is that they thought they were going to leave the bombs and scarper when in fact they were double crossed and the evidence (them) blown up as well.
I guess they didn't know about the bombs in the boot (trunk) of their car, I guess they kept those rucksacks on their laps rather then put them in the boot so they didn't notice the bombs in there.

And at least me and the 'others' have been parading some sort of proof, I have yet to see any of yours other than your inane ramblings.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Discrepancies or not, those pictures do not provide evidence in support of the official story

They prove that the people that had the incredibly bad luck of individually being on each train and the bus were together only an hour or so before in Luton, miles away from the incident.

I guess we get to hear how the 'government set them up again' now do we, round and round we go... where we stop nobody knows..

Yes it is a bit of a problem knowing where to stop isn't it? The trouble is that we have to suspend judgement until we have more hard evidence. . . .and if we never get hard evidence then we have to suspend judgement indefinitely. Of course we all have our suspicions and gut feelings but as for conclusive proof, that we don't have.

Thing is, with the bombs (16 I think?) found in their car it does point to them being setup. Why the hell it automatically means it's the government I don't know, and why it means their innocent and patsies is beyond me.

Sorry Agent Smith, that doesn't work. Like it or not, the government are under suspicion, and therefore an unsubstantiated report from them that they found 16 bombs cannot be allowed as evidence, any more than mere storytelling from the 'Government conspiracy' theorists can.

All it means to me is that they thought they were going to leave the bombs and scarper when in fact they were double crossed and the evidence (them) blown up as well.

There is no proof that these bombs ever existed.

And at least me and the 'others' have been parading some sort of proof, I have yet to see any of yours other than your inane ramblings.

What 'proof' have you come up with? A photo which is compatible with many different scenarios, and the constant repetition of the official line !

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Turn my monitor around and look at the back of the picture ??????

Thanks...that's the biggest laugh I've had all day...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
clutching at straws now eh?

The conspiricy theorists have so far failed to provide a single piece of evidence to prove their wild and crazy ideas.

please by all means prove me wrong but I dont belive for a second that these criminal acts were commited by any group other than islamic extremists.

There is no government conspiracy!

dom

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have to agree. I see absolutely no evidence of a conspiracy here whatsoever. Admittedly we haven't got that much information from the police yet, but that is for clear operational reasons. If someone has some good *evidence* of a conspiracy then I be very interested in seeing it. But the only thing I've seen so far isn't even worthy of rense.com.

That's not to say I like Blair, I heavily dislike the lying S O B, but I simply can't imagine that he'd launch terrorist attacks on London. Makes no sense and requires some pretty strong evidence to back up that claim...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
clutching at straws now eh?

The conspiricy theorists have so far failed to provide a single piece of evidence to prove their wild and crazy ideas.

please by all means prove me wrong but I dont belive for a second that these criminal acts were commited by any group other than islamic extremists.

There is no government conspiracy!

Text Book!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it didn't take long for an "urban legend" to pop up of the white bearded man how told the train passengers they were going to die in 2 minutes. Similar to the 911 urban myth of the Jews being told not to go to work that day.

The conspiracy theories popped up here while people were still bleeding from their wounds !

The conspiracy angle here just isn't working. Is it even remotley possible that there are individuals that want to do damage to the UK , and have the resources to do it ? or is everything Blairs fault ?

is it just easier to blame Blair than to comprehend the facts that there are martyers out there willing to blow themselves up to make a point that they really hate you ?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I tihnk that the fundamental problem is that a lot of people are too scared to face the truth. At the end of the day it is easier to blame Blair or the Government because it gives these people a target to fight against.
The fact that the enemy is a group that is not really a group, that has no real leader and no central 'hub' to fight against as such is far too scary for a lot of people to accept. And maybe it's not even their fault, it might just be a subconscious defence mechanism built into the brain.

It's not really that different than the Al Queda brand, it's just to give the enemy a name more than anything, something for people to fight against. Otherwise it's like leading a blind man into battle and letting go.

new topics

top topics

join