It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is near

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think what I'm about to say is on this topic..

so I was listening to art last night and he had ed dames on in the first hour and he said in 2 years meteor shower ..i think he calls them 'killshot' and he said it will hit earth and how 20 billion people will die..

maybe someone already said this, but yea.. I am scared as #.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by YoungN]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungN

so I was listening to art last night and he had ed dames on in the first hour and he said in 2 years meteor shower ..i think he calls them 'killshot' and he said it will hit earth and how 20 billion people will die..

]

Uh...there aren't 20 billion people on the planet....and there won't be in two years, either.

And on what is he basing his claims?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First, you state:

As a southern montana resident i have felt a series of earthquakes in the last 2 days on a faultline that was said to be no longer active, the fist quake was a 5.6, the second was a 5 and today at about 10:00 mountain time we felt a 4.2 that was located 12 miles outside of town.

Which some of can be confirmed by the USGS .. but not the 4.2 or the 5.0 you claim. Maybe you got your numbers wrong, no biggy..

Then you claim:

not only that, but almost 60% of yellowstone is closed due to overactive geysers that have cause flooding, and significant damage to the overall park and most of the structures.

geologists have discovered that the faultline that caused the earthquakes that we are feeling is the same faultline running through yellowstone.

According to Utah college no such fault lines runs through Yellowstone.

And then refute with:

hey man. i dont have a link, the sources i know work at yellowstone as rangers and such.

I have searched both the NPS website and the yellowstone website and found no such claims of that amount of area closed. Perhaps you could be nice enough to give us all the name(s) of the rangers and geologist that are making these claims. ATS has some awesome reporters that would love to interview these people to fill in the facts.

But I did find this image on this website, but I dont know how true, or old, the material presented is. It's a good read nonetheless.

And then there's:

yesturday the crater underneath yellowstone grew almost 12 feet....12 feet in one day! it is more active now then ever, any geologist or park ranger employed by the park will confirm this. which ties into my theory that we have about 16 months until the eruption of this beast which will trigger yellowstone to go.

According to again, the USGS the dome (or caldera) has raised a whopping 28mm in the past 4 years. And you claim it raised 12 feet in one day? Such a claim is worthy of worldwide attention, and yet, I can't find one single tidbit of information to back up these claims.

but wait...there is more..... *snipped some outragous claims about NASA traveling the universe in a broken shuttle*

Won't even go there

All of your facts don't hold up under a microscope. Unless you actually get us some names of the people informing just you, and not the world of such dramatic changes, then I'm considering this post another pile of elk droppings.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

]

Uh...there aren't 20 billion people on the planet....and there won't be in two years, either.

And on what is he basing his claims?

he's a remote viewer, if i remember right.. cause i was 85% sleeping when i was listening to it.

..I don't know much about this so I'm not gonna talk about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If he's remotely viewing 20 billion people, I think he needs to get his remote viewing spectacles replaced...

I'll try and find a transcript or something.

Though I heavily, heavily doubt there's anything that's not simple conjecture and rumour...but I will try.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

so I was listening to art last night and he had ed dames on in the first hour and he said in 2 years meteor shower ..i think he calls them 'kill shot' and he said it will hit earth and how 20 billion people will die..

The "kill shot" Ed Dames talks about is a solar flare...

www.spiritual-endeavors.org...

Not sure what to think about this guy myself, I get suspicious when someone is trying to push a product...

www.thekillshot.com...

And don't give me the "he has to make a living" crap...I think he's trying to make a living off of peoples fear. Tell everyone they're gonna die, then sell them DVDs to tell them how to survive.
And our fascination with the fate of ourself and the Earth.
But just like with Sylvia Brown, people buy their stuff 'cause they have got so used to being fed fantasy as truth that they either don't care, 'cause it's entertaining, or they don't know cus they ignant...

But like I said, I'm not sure about Ed Dames...

[edit on 1/8/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ed Dames is hawking his DVD (Killshot) and training tapes that teach remote viewing. He also said that the 2012 Olympics would be held in NYC then moved to LA due to some catastrophic event. I think the folks in London may disagree with him on that one.

Back to the topic: A really nice site for Yellowstone can be found here. Although I am a big fan of disaster movies, I would hate to see this in RL.

Edit: The interactive site shows a prediction of how much of the US would be covered with ash if Yellowstone did blow.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by darkelf]

[edit on 8/2/2005 by darkelf]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ed Dames is ALWAYS wrong. Don't worry about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Not sure what to think about this guy myself, I get suspicious when someone is trying to push a product...

Ditto. 'Profit' or 'prophet'!

And don't give me the "he has to make a living" crap...I think he's trying to make a living off of peoples fear. Tell everyone they're gonna die, then sell them DVDs to tell them how to survive.
And our fascination with the fate of ourself and the Earth.

That's right, Anok!!!

Fear = bondage
Financial anxiety = bondage
stress and worry = bondage

truth = freedom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join