It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iraqi Resistance Is Prepared For Ten Year War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
it means that Souljah chose the Islamic rebels.
, may the force be with u. its understandlable, i sympathize for u Souljah to choose the good guys.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Do You support Bush and what his War on Terror Stands for?

Thank you for answering, I shall return the curtosey. Yes, I do support Bush and what our War on Terror stands for. I don't think it's an imperical grab for power and land; I believe it is a war being declared on people who had already declared war on America.

I dont - and when it comes to Picking Sides I know which one I will Pick - the Opposite of the Empire.

So then do you think the ends would justify any means necessary?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Thank you for answering, I shall return the curtosey. Yes, I do support Bush and what our War on Terror stands for. I don't think it's an imperical grab for power and land; I believe it is a war being declared on people who had already declared war on America.

And who is that?

Islamic Fundamentalists?

So then do you think the ends would justify any means necessary?

Well its a Dirty War, just like Street Fighting: One Rule - NO Rules.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It looks like they won't have to wait 10-years, Iraq is falling fast:

Muslim veil descends on Iraqi women
Renewed zealotry threatens hard-won rights, writes James Hider
July 28, 2005

SUHAIDA Maya never used to wear a hijab, the headscarf that Muslim women don as a mark of religious modesty. An English teacher from Shattra, a town in central Iraq, she always wore whatever she wanted.

Now she and her daughter both cover up for fear of the rising number of Islamist puritans in the south.

"We have to cover up," she said, her defiance shown by the bright pink of her unwanted hijab, and the women's rights group she runs. "The Islamic parties even come into schools' sports lessons and tell girls that they have to wear skirts over their tracksuits. It's like being in Iran."

Many women in Iraq, especially in the Shia south, are increasingly concerned that Islamic parties are imposing their strict religious ways on women who once enjoyed some of the most liberal rights in the region.

The Australian

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

And who is that?

Terrorism. Terrorism as a whole, using targeted attacks on civilians to make a political point and have people in fear that if they don't comply with the wishes of a few, they will be killed or maimed. It's working, too! It's about time they did this, but the IRA has made a statement.

On top of that, North American muslims don't seem to agree with your "whatever it takes" mentality:
www.foxnews.com...

Many women in Iraq, especially in the Shia south, are increasingly concerned that Islamic parties are imposing their strict religious ways on women who once enjoyed some of the most liberal rights in the region.

Oh, if only we could go back to the blessed days of Saddam's liberal rule. Life was so much better then, and no matter what happens in Iraq, like democracy or something, it will never be as good as it was under the benevolent ruler Saddam

[edit on 7-28-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thats all? Yeesh, what are they going to do in 20 years when the next generation of GI's is comming in? 'Sgonna be difficult to fight another set of well feed, well trained, well armed kids.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
U.S. begins pulling out Marine contingents next year once Iraqi forces reach over 100,000. SF stay to continue training. Iraq gets wealthy off oil. Oil barrons pay their forces well and begin to kick Muqtar, Saudi, Yemeni, and Jordanian arse. Iraq's economy begins to boom as Investors flock to the oil rich nation. Civilians will not put up with baath resistors and foreign mercenaries and begin helping the police and Iraqi SWAT to kick arse. Jobs, schools, clean water, and the ability to open your own business through American and European investment programs over power Jihadists.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well here is where Our Opinions dont Mix:

I Belive that 9-11 was Orchestarted by Your Own Goverment (the US Goverment) to Cotinue the "Cold War Scenario" of using Fear to Control the Population - and that it was not an Action of Few Islamic Fundamentalists ALONE.

Thats why My View Point is So Different from Yours.

So its Understandable that we cant Agree on this Issue.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
do you realise how stupid that is souljah? If there was any proof of what you claim some might listen, but you spew more lies and half-truths more than anyone i know.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
do you realise how stupid that is souljah? If there was any proof of what you claim some might listen, but you spew more lies and half-truths more than anyone i know.

Take it Howevery You Want it.

I have Seen ALOT of Evidence, but YOU the "Sheeple" just dont want to Wake up and Smell the Coffee.

Yep - Your Country is under Military Control and 9-11 was a Coup-D'Etat.

Crazy Neo-Cons run Your Country!

And when you realized that, it will be too Friggin' LATE!

...If you could just see Yourselves from my Eyes, things would get Clearer.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
New Visine!

Now available in all stores!

No prescription needed!

Surgeon general recomends New Visine for blind patriots and crazy braves.

Caution: excesive usage can cause you to find the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

YOU the "Sheeple" just dont want to Wake up and Smell the Coffee.

I love how, if people don't agree with other people, that makes them "sheeple". I've always found that interesting. Someone will try to convince me I'm wrong, I don't buy into their arguement, so, because I'm not following them, I'm a "sheeple".

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
New Visine!

Now available in all stores!

No prescription needed!

Surgeon general recomends New Visine for blind patriots and crazy braves.

Caution: excesive usage can cause you to find the truth.

Now that Really Made me Laugh!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Think you can share some of that evidence? Like to take look at it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join