It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lots of "splaining" to do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
greetings all...
just retired from gov't service.
much to talk, show and investigate.
i'll go slow... much to get used to.
later,

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS , looking foward to hearing your story.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello gititdun1, welcome to ATS/BTS/PTS.

If you need advice on something pertaining to the site, visit Asala's advice thread.

If you need to know something about avatars, than Kinglizards avatar instruction thread will be a big help.
But just remember to follow the Avatar guidelines.

And than you have the ever so niftyZedd's handbook of links

I look forward to seeing your posts.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the board. Please spill it all out. Were waiting.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
yeah, well already i've met too much resistance and ridicule to think this is a forum of open minded humans. i don't think the human race is ready for what's about to spring upon them. funny though, i am. as much as i'd like to help and tell folks what is coming, i can't absorb anymore stress or nonsense at my age and i think i'll choose to spend my energies doing what i need to do for me and my family. so far, the few threads i've ventured into have been met with witless idiots demanding verification of claims?!! let me ask any of you out there who have signed your life over to uncle sam... it's not exactly like a "non-compete clause" with another business... assholes who have no idea what is laid down and put upon the line. life's too short to dance with ugly women and drink bad wine. y'all have a good one.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
yeah, well already i've met too much resistance and ridicule to think this is a forum of open minded humans. i don't think the human race is ready for what's about to spring upon them. funny though, i am. as much as i'd like to help and tell folks what is coming, i can't absorb anymore stress or nonsense at my age and i think i'll choose to spend my energies doing what i need to do for me and my family. so far, the few threads i've ventured into have been met with witless idiots demanding verification of claims?!! let me ask any of you out there who have signed your life over to uncle sam... it's not exactly like a "non-compete clause" with another business... assholes who have no idea what is laid down and put upon the line. life's too short to dance with ugly women and drink bad wine. y'all have a good one.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi there !
Look forward to your input on subjects here at ATS.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Welcome aboard gititdun1! Glad to have you here.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow, I've never seen anyone do that, a quadruple post.

If you want people to believe you must produce evidence, or atleast a site that supports your claims, it is unwise to say something that to many people may sound "out there" and not provide a site or anything of the liking.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Gititdun1, please dont give up so easily.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey Gititdone1,

We would welcome your input at PTS. I'm the Councilor for Politics here. If I can every help you with anything, or if you have comments/suggestions, feel free to send me, or one of my Council assistants (The Vagabond, R.; Kidfinger, L.) a u2u.

Happy hunting!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome Gititdone, enjoy oyur long stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join