It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Nuke Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I read this on the following website:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Apparently, in a magazine called "The American Conservative", there is the following quote by Dick Cheney:

"The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing--that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack--but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections."

I don't receive copies of The American Conservative, but this is a frightening story, and if it is true (a friend of mine is a subscriber, and I left him a message asking him to look in his new issue), this is absolutely horrifying. We're planning on nuking a country, regardless of whether or not they ar einvolved with this "future terror attack". That's horrible!

I just thought it should be brought to everyone's attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Posted here already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If this is true then it must show the true nature of our modern times. Wait till someone attacks you and use it as an excuse to wage war.
An excuse because if it were'nt for the attacks the war would not have happend, at least when it did.

Since wars kill more people, and judging from Iraq probably more of our people than terrorist attacks i fear our government more than the terrorists but only if this true, and only if this what they are planning to.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If we were to attack ANY Middle Eastern country with a nuclear weapon, it would set the whole Mid-East into anti-US hotbed. If this were to happen, we would be facing terrorist attacks EVERY day like the Israelis face.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Posted here already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the above link.

Thread closed.

top topics

join