It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian MIR Space Station UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't know if this has shown up here on ATS before , but I just watched it and its pretty convincing UFO footage!

You can see several UFOs around , and passing by the MIR!

www.virtuallystrange.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That is strange. Cool!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
that is really odd
excellant find !

does anyone think it could be fake or real?
i cant decide

can anyone read russian? do u know what it says on that screen it says something
the camera zooms in on the russian writing on the screen at one point
anyone translate??

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think i saw this before somewhere. I believe this is some guy from Canada who ran a tv network or something. he said he used his satalites and downloaded the space mssions and saw several things. I'm not sure if this is the same guy but i'll check when I get home.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, they had to be filming the space station from somewhere... either a russian space capsule, the space shuttle, or a sattelite. That would explaing the second radar image. As for the lights passing in the sky, if you live in a rural area, on any clear night you can spot several of these solitary lights crossing the sky... satellites. Another possible explanation is that they are filming using night vision equipment with infrared illuminators(hence the green look)... anything floating past: space junk, dust, meteorites, would all appear illuminated.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Through most of the video it semms that most or all of the objects look as though they are on trajectories, the same as our own satellites. So they could be distant sattelites or space debris as stated above. The only really curious object is the one at 5 oclock near the end of the video. But the video is very cool!!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
looks to be a flare on the lens.. also .. ionizing radiation could cause that

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It just looked like floating stuff in space. None of the objects changed paths or anything like that, so i think its just junk in space.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the film was being taken from, and has anyone confirmed that their werent any satelites crossing paths with the Mir at the time?

[edit on 27-7-2005 by hak3r_13]

[edit on 27-7-2005 by hak3r_13]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree with TravisT. Most objects that didnt shimmer seem like sattelites and the one or two that shimmer look like space junk (rotating so as to reflect the ligt).

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yes, how were they filming the Station and why was the person allowed to record what was happaning inside the building?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just watched this video (I think it's the same footage as the link from the initial post) and it's definately strange. At about 9 minutes in, there is a light that changes direction. Also has testimony from MIR astronauts.

Is this actually footage of ufos near MIR and the shuttle?

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
smallpeeps,

Yes that is the footage from my original post.

It really is strange and clearly there are multiple objects in the video that clearly are not "Ice", specifically the one object near the MIR pacing its orbit.

And especially that extra light in front of the Icon of MIR , is something unseen , to my knowledge. I didn't know they had little lights that would represent UFOs or whatever and the MIR or Shuttle at the same time.

I mean its something you might expect , but not something you've seen on regular public broadcasts.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Is it just me, or did www.virtuallystrange.com... just go down?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
BlueEyes,

Its not just you.

I posted this thread almost a year ago and the original link is dead now.

Thanks to smallpeeps you can see the same video here...

video.google.com...

Just forward to 9 mins and its the same video that was originally posted.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How extremely nice of me not to check the dates. Thanks for the answer though

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It is quite obviously the result of dirty heads on the VCR that have caused the white dots...

Seriously though it is pretty impressive footage.

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting video, I think it is most likely space 'junk' that crosses the cameras view. But, if I were to go in space and just see stuff like that, my basic insinct would be to presume its a UFO.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
smallpeeps,

Yes that is the footage from my original post.

I mean its something you might expect , but not something you've seen on regular public broadcasts.

Yes, there is some strange stuff here. I mean, in a few shots it looks like a shot from 20,000 leagues with dozens of little things flying around. I can't say what's what, but this is some of the more interesting UFO footage I've seen. And the one that does a direction change... Not sure how that was done.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
And the one that does a direction change... Not sure how that was done.

According to some, the objects dont't change direction, instead the shuttle makes a turn and it creates that illusion.
Cool.

David Sereda made an analysis on the footage. He was doing pretty good until the part of the annunaki and his personal theory on above light speed.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Expose]

top topics

join