It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Realistic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What on Earth gives the people on this board the impression that the NWO will give YOU the people the chance to identify them and give you the chance to fight back.

Why on earth would the NWO reveal themselves, they do not need vast armies to unleash unto the world to do their draconian bidding, they just have to slowly work their way into the various departments of the governements, lets remember patience is a skill the NWO have learned to master.

I seriously dont think that you or i will ever know when the NWO will come into place, or how they would go about changing us, but it would not surprise me that they already have come to control the UK,USA with the amount of laws being imposed.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Whats with all this NWO fuss?? i really dont getb it, here in Hong Kong there is no such thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I heard about the NWO thing in 1999 and i heard that they will come in to power in the year 2000. The year came and went. But i have seen alot of things to say that there is something powerful out there planning for a one world government.

To be honest, i do not think i will see a one world government in my life time. For something like that to happen it will take years to come into power and take effect. After WWII they were calls for a "united states of europe" so that there will be no wars in Europe. But we are now starting to see plans for a euro state.

Something major would have to happen for everyone to call for a one world government, something like a nuclear war. A nuclear war would lead to a nuclear halocaust and the survivors would have to come together to rebuild the human race.

If there was life out there in the solar system, then a one world government could be likely, but then there is no solid proof to prove that ETs are out there.

So until a major event happens, i believe i will not see a one world government in my life time.

-infinite-

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Mr.Bush jr. already slipped out of his mouth words: "We are making the new world order" So, i think that at least hes busted! ..
and this very moment there are people fighting against NWO in Iraq, in Afganistan, Indonesia, Palestine.. youll get the point..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i heard and read the press using the term "new world order" when UK/US go to war.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i heard and read the press using the term "new world order" when UK/US go to war.

Yes! Bingo! NWO means: US (and UK..) making the world "better" place, and getting rid of all that is "rogue" in their minds (gov..). Making the world safe for capitalists oppression.. or the most of it.. Russia and China, Iran, Pakistan, India, NKorea dont have to fear fate of Afganistan or Iraq as THEY HAVE POWER to fight against US.. but small "rogue" nations with crappy weapons will be on US target list in making of NWO.. and NWO is only going to get to its end when there again is SUPER POWER like USSR was that is SUPERIOR to US.. able to keep US at "bay"..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Whatever,

If there is such a thing as the NWO do you think Bush works for them? Really? Nope, it's the UN, Clinton, and the various European goofs who want this too happen. The UNWO is trying it's best to destroy America, we are the last bastion of free society that would resist, Outside of Britain, Europe is ready to go, Moscow already started making plans and China isn't far behind.

Take it from a mason, you guys are looking in the wrong place, keep your eyes on the Central European states and the UN, watch them like hawks for as they go, so goes your freedom. And like it or not, the US falls and you all will be answering to Big Brother.

Get informed people

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I heard about the NWO thing in 1999 and i heard that they will come in to power in the year 2000.

infinite

The Bush/PNAC NWO foreshadowed by Bush Sr most assuredly came to power via election theft in 2000.

What you said was right on.

It's just that the best NWO's are invisible, and they con people into believing that everything is OK.

Most ATS members aren't even aware of it.

If you did a linear model around correlating ATS members above the awareness midpoint against their views of whether any NWO came into power in 2000, and compared that with the same correlation for members below the awareness midpoint, the differences would smack you in the face harder than I got smacked in the face with a dead trout the time I was debating political correctness with a less "aware" member 37 days ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

I heard about the NWO thing in 1999 and i heard that they will come in to power in the year 2000.

infinite

The Bush/PNAC NWO foreshadowed by Bush Sr most assuredly came to power via election theft in 2000.

It's just that the best NWO's are invisible, and they con people into believing that everything is OK.

If you did a linear model around correlating ATS members above the awareness midpoint against their views of whether any NWO came into power in 2000, and compared that with the same correlation for members below the awareness midpoint, the differences would smack you in the face harder than I got smacked in the face with a dead trout the time I was debating political correctness with a less "aware" member 37 days ago.

Bush (s) are not capable of being involved in the NWO (if there is such a thing) think about it..........They certainly don't have the money to be that influential in these matters.

They made have been put there by various groups who like to have, how do I say this PC, less able politicans in office so that they may do there thing. The Iraq/Korea/Al-quieda episodes tell me that while we are all focusing on these terrorist groups, nobody is focusing on who is making $$$$ of this effort, the Central Europeans and Asia, they are breaking the bank as we speak.

Do I belive there are unseen people whom rule the world, of course, it's human nature (the strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong)

Do they want us all to be puppets? No way, why?, why would they want that? Want they want is the power to make their lives and the lives of their families better for the rest of known time, that's all, what really matters to a human behind that? power? they don't need it? Publicity? They don't want it,

I think we need to follow the money, then we can put this whole terrorism war where it needs to be, Europe and Asia.

Just my take

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
NWO started to happen the day USSR finaly fell totally.. 1991..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Shining

I agree with you that the incumbent administration is not fully capable of seeing through an NWO agenda for one world government.

However, the policies of the administration (fully documented by the neo-cons on the Project For A New American Century - PNAC - website) from the mid 90s on, including a famous letter to Clinton urging him to invade Iraq at all costs there and then in 1998, are EXACTLY the NWO that Bush Sr talked about.

The Bush family and its hangers-on see themselves as the orchestrators of the PNAC New World Order. I have no doubt about that at all.

I fight it, because it is undesirable (at least it is extremely undesirable in the hands of corrupt, mendacious, fast buck merchant individuals as exist in this government).

The Bush/PNAC NWO will fail as an experiment in American politics and duping the American public, but it will escalate tensions with the Islamic world and do an awful lot of damage in all US occupied territory until it is ousted.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

infinite

Bush (s) are not capable of being involved in the NWO (if there is such a thing) think about it..........They certainly don't have the money to be that influential in these matters.

They made have been put there by various groups who like to have, how do I say this PC, less able politicans in office so that they may do there thing. The Iraq/Korea/Al-quieda episodes tell me that while we are all focusing on these terrorist groups, nobody is focusing on who is making $$$$ of this effort, the Central Europeans and Asia, they are breaking the bank as we speak.

Do I belive there are unseen people whom rule the world, of course, it's human nature (the strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong)

Do they want us all to be puppets? No way, why?, why would they want that? Want they want is the power to make their lives and the lives of their families better for the rest of known time, that's all, what really matters to a human behind that? power? they don't need it? Publicity? They don't want it,

I think we need to follow the money, then we can put this whole terrorism war where it needs to be, Europe and Asia.

Just my take

SW
1st of all, you should money isn�t the issue, being the most powerful nation on earth.
2nd There is NWO, and it�s getting worse daily.
3rd, As u are aware that there is "some groups" of powerful people, why wouldn�t they want more power than what they have? If u are a president, or somebody that controls a country, u want more, u have already a country, why not 2, why not 3 after that, and so on till have the whole globe under the same control, it is happening, the world is getting together (not the people), but rules, surveillance, societies, countries, etc etc...
4rd If PNAC�S official website didn�t open your eyes yet go and take a look, who moves the strings...
5th, Europe always something to do, europe almost started all this Nwo thing, but then again, now the main tool for "them" is America.

Anyway what are your reasons for think like that?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The first recorded use of "New World Order" was uttered by then president William McKinley on 1898 when addressing congress about the troubles that would eventually become the Spanish American War.

(I did this research about 12 years ago)

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Cold

I don't wish to battle in a 2-on-1 handicap match against Shining, but I notice your recommendation (along with mine) that he open up his eyes to the PNAC NWO agenda.

We were thinking synchronously on that.

It is broadcast to the world at:

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bush is no more an NWO member than I am, he may thinks he's in the know so to speak, but really, he is just too loose lipped and head strong to be a viable member of the group (or he is the BEST actor in the world). In the whole scheme of things the Bush's are Poor compared to the wealthy families in Europe, Joe Kennedy was American's most pro 1 world order politician and that was over 70 years ago (when he lived in England) but since then, besides Clinton, we have been a thorn in the backs of the "old money network"

Now are Americans involved in the money scheme? Of course, lot's of them, but trust me Europe is the danger Zone followed by Red China, watch out CA, just mark my words, it won't be you that's affected, not enough time, but worry about your children if the US falls, there will be nobody left to show the world freedom for what it really is, like it or not.

We are the last bastion of hope, the light in the tunnel and yet we continue to stick or nose into things that waste our time, like Iraq and Korea, they can't hurt us, hell the who world together would lose A LOT of people before they stepped foot on American soil, we need to go Isolationist except for trading and let the rest of the world sort out there problems, that's the only solution.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
The first recorded use of "New World Order" was uttered by then president William McKinley on 1898 when addressing congress about the troubles that would eventually become the Spanish American War.

Actually, the symbol on the dollar bill was thought up by Thomas Jefferson in the 1700's! (The pyramid with the 13th level with the mentioning of "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

Just wanted to let ya know!

_the wiz

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Bush is no more an NWO member than I am, he may thinks he's in the know so to speak, but really, he is just too loose lipped and head strong to be a viable member of the group (or he is the BEST actor in the world). In the whole scheme of things the Bush's are Poor compared to the wealthy families in Europe, Joe Kennedy was American's most pro 1 world order politician and that was over 70 years ago (when he lived in England) but since then, besides Clinton, we have been a thorn in the backs of the "old money network"

Now are Americans involved in the money scheme? Of course, lot's of them, but trust me Europe is the danger Zone followed by Red China, watch out CA, just mark my words, it won't be you that's affected, not enough time, but worry about your children if the US falls, there will be nobody left to show the world freedom for what it really is, like it or not.

We are the last bastion of hope, the light in the tunnel and yet we continue to stick or nose into things that waste our time, like Iraq and Korea, they can't hurt us, hell the who world together would lose A LOT of people before they stepped foot on American soil, we need to go Isolationist except for trading and let the rest of the world sort out there problems, that's the only solution.

I have nothing personal against the USA, is a piece of land like any other on earth, what i criticize is the political attitude, and ignorance of the people of that country about "them".
Anyway the only solution is to kill ignorance, and the egoism that reigns all over the globe, we don�t need tanks, nukes, biological weapons or anything like that, to create peace or make this world a better place to live in, we need to make people understand and respect each other.

Take a look at those:

pnac.info...
www.notinourname.net...

Check both websites as much as u can please, take a good read and enjoy,

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

I guess, Rome was faster than anybody else with that term, they were already using, (because they also didn�t know the existance of the North and South American continet) but they already used that term in books and philosophy, most of that is in Latin, but there are still some translated.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And I will check out those websites

We all must get along a battle the corruption that is our political systems, how do we do it? what is your idea?

Easier said then done, but I agree

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

We all must get along a battle the corruption that is our political systems, how do we do it? what is your idea?

First will be get all along to decide at least :

Who is the enemy
What does he want
And knowing that,
How can we stop it

If we already fight for see how is more right, or who is more wrong (regarding this matter) we will not be able to do anything to them.
We need unity, and for that u must have all common
needs, if we all agree on 1 or 2 things, for example:
"everybody should have a decent live, and everybody should respect everybody with rationalism"
Or
"all the world in peace, nobody starving, everybody having basic needs".
Those kind of thigns, we almost agree all of us, but the problem, is not that, the problem for me is how easy is to manipulate somebody just showing an enemy, and blame.
I guess, if all the people gets pissed (due to the NWO Matter) and they all stop 1 day working, the world would STOP, no energy, no water, no services, NOTHING AT ALL, what shows us?
That we don�t need anybody upstairs to control society,
we just need EACHOTHER, is like 10.000 years ago,
a village, in that village there are 20 people living, some hunting food, some making milk, some just are sewing animal�s skin to make clothes, or others are doing weapons with wood, or cups, swords, material for hunt, etc etc.
If for example u were living in that situation, what makes you go everyday hunt?
2 things
Your need of food
The need of the whole village of food
What do u get back?
Somebody is getting milk, fruits clothes and stuff for you as you do it for him.
Is there any money between?
No money didn�t exist until romans...
So the actual old society was based more in help each other to survive, than the strongest survive (like in this capitalism system of today), and also that system was more kind, i mean come on, how many times u were at work thinking, "i don�t care about this job anymore i just want my $"
Well is basicly because we work for money, we don�t work for people and for ourselves anymore, I guess
if i was living in those times, i�d have enjoyed to know that thanks to my job the whole village had fruits, or milk, or meat, or whatever was my job, and in the case i wasn�t there, everybody was going to miss me.
Therefor i think is impossible a revolution in a system based in money, money is something that gives you the possibilty to have more than others, and that�s enough to awake the worst bad feelings in the human instinct, hate, jealousy, selfishness, materialism.
So now i ask you, did we really evolve?
I mean mentally not regarding technology

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join