It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My U.F.O. Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi all. You don't know me, but I wanted to share with you my UFO experience, because I once was a nonbeliever who made fun of people who believe in things of an ET origin. A little over three years ago, I was travelling home from a friends house and as I pulled out of her driveway (there are four houses that sit side by side on the other side of the road) I saw an Unidentified object hovering over these houses. My legs began shaking, my heart was beating a mile a minute. I pulled out and stopped and began honking the horn for the people in the houses to come outside and check it out. The craft was beautiful and it was shaped alot like a Stealth bomber, in fact that is what I thought it was until someone told me to do research on the bomber and the fact that it cannot hover 50 ft from the ground as this craft did for several minutes. The lights were yellow, blue, red and green. After watching the aircraft and literally shaking in my shoes for about 5 minutes it suddenly took off so very very fast that my mind could not comprehend it. IT was one second hovering in complete silence and the next minute it was way off at a distance. It was a fairly large craft too.

Anyhow, I wanted to share this with you all as I thought you may/may not find it interesting. I can't tell you for sure what it was, but i'm convinced it was of Extraterrestrial origin because of the hovering and the speed at which it moved.

Thanks for reading this.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I believe J. Allen Hynek said , ( I'm Paraphrasing) if there was nothing to the UFO Phenomena, that we would have people that believe UFOs are of ET origins declining over the years , but we see the opposite happening , more and more people that believe UFOs are nothing are changing thier minds every year.

Well he said something like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting account and thank you for posting it. Did anybody else see the ufo? Did you discuss it with any witnesses?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
whoa, sounds lke you got quite the adrenaline rush ! the classic flight or fight response. Can you share with us;

where did this happen ?
your best guess to the size of the object ?
did anyone respond to your honking ?

I wonder if you research the local papers if anything was written up ?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'd rather not give my location. I'm sorry, i'm just cautious. The craft was a little larger than a stealth bomber. No one ever responded to my horn honking, but i learned about the Nuforc website a few months afterwards so I went there to report it and someone had already reported it. I haven't really discussed it with that many people because well I don't want people thinking i'm going bonkers, i've actually kept it very quiet.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
BTW, at the Nuforc website there are numerous objects reported that match the description of what I saw. Which comforts me, cause I know i'm not bonkers. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome Zenlover28

Just a little warning; The folks that are afraid of the unknown will be here soon with their 'prove it" posts. Then the name calling begins so be prepared for comments like "cheese anyone" "Tinfoil hats here!" "wingnut warning" But experiences like you, me and many others have had confirm for us that the universe is strange, vast and more wonderful than we could ever have imagined!

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning Waaaa. They won't bother me. It really is quite arrogant of humans to think that Earth is the only planet in this vast universe capable of producing intelligent life and I know, I know it is just such an ego blow to think that the intelligent life might be more intelligent than we are.

We know nothing. We know what we are conditioned to know and that's about it. Humans aren't special and we aren't what makes the world go around, so we should probably get over ourselves and realize that our existence means diddly squat in the grand scheme of things. But, hey that's just me.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the club Zenlover28. To think that in all the vast amounts of space that we can't see or hear, that we are the only ones around is insane. If your in one of the lucky hotspots though I'm betting that your gonna see another one.

Cheers

-Aza

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ive seen them too so i know that your story could be totally true

when they ask me to "prove it" i always tell them to go outside and watch the sky for at least 1000hours
it could take them a few months to get that many hours logged; but if they sincerely want to see something wild; and they devote the time nessasary to it

they will definatly see something
its inevitable

thank you for sharing your story with us; we really respect you for coming forward with it

and your Not crazy; this stuff is totally real
ive seen it myself i can testify to that

now that we've got that down;
the question is
"why are they doing this?"

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Probably the same reason that we went to Mars and the Moon. They are curious?! Seriously, them coming here is no different than us going to space and doing research. The only difference is that they seem to be further along in their advancement. It makes sense. The Earth is relatively young and human brains are still quite small. We will continue to evolve and so will our technology. We will eventually figure it out and become 'aliens' to them when we figure out how to reach their planet and do our own research. It's only a matter of time.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by zenlover28]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

With the recent discovery from a British hacker about the existence of "Non-Terrestrial Officers," I find that I am more inclined to believe that a sighting such as this one could be part of a black project. The clincher in my estimation would be if any paralysis beams were projected. Since it appears that paralysis beams and consequent missing time did not occur in this particular account, I find myself riding the fence as to whether this craft was extraterrestrial in nature.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No beams and no little green men. All I saw was the craft. To be honest, I think whatever or whoever was in it sensed my fear. That is of course speculation on my part, but it seemed like the second that I became the most scared off they went. It was certainly an eye opening experience for me. I hope you experience it someday too. I hope everyone does, because there is so much out there and we should be aware of it instead of living in hum drum denial that Earth and humans are all that is. :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
No beams and no little green men.

Actually, most extraterrestrial reports are of little grey men. hehe

All I saw was the craft. To be honest, I think whatever or whoever was in it sensed my fear. That is of course speculation on my part, but it seemed like the second that I became the most scared off they went. It was certainly an eye opening experience for me. I hope you experience it someday too. I hope everyone does, because there is so much out there and we should be aware of it instead of living in hum drum denial that Earth and humans are all that is. :-)

You don't have to convince me, as I have had my own eye-opening experiences with this area of life.

Maybe you are right about someone onboard the craft sensing your fear. You honking your horn would definitely help them realize that. In which case, if they were Zetan-Greys, who are known to be indifferent to those they kidnap, would they even care about alarming you?

You see where I am going with this?

If the craft were piloted by US military personnel, then they might be more sensitive to alarming another of their own kind. This is of course is speculation, but it makes sense from a psychological perspective.

Then there is the electromagnetic connection. Oftentimes just before an abduction attempt, the electrical systems in automobile engines are shorted with an electromagnetic pulse weapon or EMP. You didn't mention any difficulty with your car or horn, so this also points to it being a black project craft.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If the U.S. military has aircraft that hovers like this one did, Mr. Richard then I sure am unaware of it.

I just know what I saw. And who is to say that the Greys are the only aliens to have reached our planet. We have no clue as to who is visiting us.

I saw in another thread that you are a channeler and UFOlogist. I am not either of those things, but I know what I saw. :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey, I believe you...

I was just cross-referencing and speculating.

Regarding the origin of the aliens that abduct people, there are various sources that point to them coming from Zeta Reticuli. Governmental insiders like Bob Lazar and Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone for example, have stated that they have seen briefing documents in the US government that state that the aliens come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

But with your particular sighting, I am not too sure. One obvious point is that they were not hostile to you. That is always a good sign.

As far as other aliens, preferably peaceful ones, visiting this world, I am all open to the idea.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll be honest with you regarding my feelings on Zeta Talk. I think Zeta talk is about money. That's all it is to me. I have never seen anything remotely come true that this woman predicted. Especially the whole so-called Planet X drama. But, that is just me.

As far as what you are talking about the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, I can buy that. I have seen numerous comments from believers regarding this particular system. But, I still ain't buying the whole Zeta Talk BS.

As far as what I saw, yes I agree with you that they were not hostile towards me. I don't recall a loss of time, but would I? And if they beamed me up would they just leave my car in the middle of the road for some passerby to find? I have never heard of such occurrences.

And, if it was a military craft which I highly doubt due to the hovering and my location, well then we are definitely more advanced that what I thought we were.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'll be honest with you regarding my feelings on Zeta Talk. I think Zeta talk is about money. That's all it is to me. I have never seen anything remotely come true that this woman predicted. Especially the whole so-called Planet X drama. But, that is just me.

As far as what you are talking about the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, I can buy that. I have seen numerous comments from believers regarding this particular system. But, I still ain't buying the whole Zeta Talk BS.

I totally agree with you on the issue of Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk. There was that fiasco a number of years ago -- the Planet X drama -- when she received a prophecy from the "Zetas" that Nibiru would show up in this system in May of 2003. That timeframe came and went and nothing happened.

You are right: ZetaTalk is about making money and furthering their political agenda.

As far as what I saw, yes I agree with you that they were not hostile toward me. I don't recall a loss of time, but would I?

If there was missing time involved, you would have have likely noticed it without immediately remembering what happened during the interim.

And if they beamed me up would they just leave my car in the middle of the road for some passerby to find? I have never heard of such occurrences.

Their typical method of operation is to first paralyze and/or knock out the intended, then they come down, open up the door or window, and then perform the kidnapping. Afterward, the victim is usually brought back but there are cases when the abduction is permanent.

There is no "beaming up" involved. I have found that the reports about the aliens "walking through walls" and "reading minds" is propaganda that is implanted in abductees through screen memories, which is actually a form of brainwashing. If they could "beam up" people, then there would be no need to first paralyze them; they could just teleport victims into a secure cage on-board their spacecraft.

If you believe that your kidnappers have godlike abilities, you are less likely to attempt to fight them; this is the reason behind the brainwashing of abductees. It also serves another purpose: to further an image of alien mystique among the people of this planet.

And, if it was a military craft which I highly doubt due to the hovering and my location, well then we are definitely more advanced that what I thought we were.

It could very well have been black project military craft performing routine maneuvers and for some reason, perhaps a malfunction, wound up temporarily in your area.

The former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft, Ben Rich, months before he died, told Jan Harzan, a MUFON director, that the military already has the ability to travel among the stars and what a shame it was that this knowledge was being kept from humanity.

Then there is the recent British hacker discovery that I mentioned in a previous post.

It all adds up.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it Could have been a black project...but...

i have a good Q here

why would they put their ultra secret craft above peoples homes in the middle of civilization?
that does blow their cover....

yes they could have had a malfunction and were accidentally stuck there for a moment; very possible

but ... i just have a weird feeling that it could be more than military
due to the place of the occurance

zenlover; you said the UFO took off really fast
may i ask
where did it go?

did it leave horizontally?
or did it leave vertically? like ; did it go upwards into outerspace??

this question may help us in determining what its origins are

we wont know for certain; but we can make better speculations based on the information

thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
it Could have been a black project...but...

i have a good Q here

why would they put their ultra secret craft above peoples homes in the middle of civilization?
that does blow their cover....

It sure does blow their cover, doesn't it?

yes they could have had a malfunction and were accidentally stuck there for a moment; very possible.

Agreed. I don't think it was done intentionally. If it was, then they would have done more than just hover there.

but ... i just have a weird feeling that it could be more than military
due to the place of the occurrence.

I don't believe that she revealed the exact location.

zenlover; you said the UFO took off really fast
may i ask
where did it go?

did it leave horizontally?
or did it leave vertically? like ; did it go upward into outer space??

this question may help us in determining what its origins are

we wont know for certain; but we can make better speculations based on the information

thanks

Unfortunately, I don't think knowing its trajectory or speed of departure will help us ascertain the occupants. We would have to know more detailed information about the difference between black project craft (Terran antigravity spacecraft) and Zetan spacecraft. For all we know, they model their ships after Zetan designs!

What a convoluted mess this situation is!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join