It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, A Definitive Guide To The Female Psyches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
www.mrdudeman.com...
This was just too funny not to share...I think I can relate.....

*Disclaimer*
Before I get slammed by my female counterparts here at BTS, lemme just say - This is in the joke forum for a reason....

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LMFAO!

That WAS seriously awesome... oh man... that has made my day. The sad thing is too... (from what I've heard from friends and the Internet) ...is that all of that is true.

I also remember now during high school (2 years ago was my senior year
) that there were like mini-restricted version of each of those "classes" of girls. You can somewhat easily determined who went where...

...but I'll tell you now. I can say... there were like 1 or 2 #8s, and no #9s and 10s. Everything else was there in one form or another.

That IS an informative guide... seriously... just put into a nice, laughable, easy-to-read format.

Oh, and to all the women out there... please, don't hate me for what I said. But PLEASE... even you all have to admit that there are "classes" of women.. and I'm certainly not denying guys dont do it either... cuz we do... just not on that grand of a scale.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Before I get slammed by my female counterparts here at BTS, lemme just say - This is in the joke forum for a reason....

Don't worry. As a woman, I must say that was a really funny read.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ok, women are divided into "classes" but there's not that many...i'm not going that far...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
sorry that was me the DanD9
my brother hadn't logged out of his

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
oh god tht is so messed up! i haven't looked at this thread in a long time so just visiting bak!! god terrible...lol

top topics

join