It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone crazy enough?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about infiltrating the Free Masons?
I came across this site (which was a couple clicks away from the child-id sites in the other thread)

thomaslodge.org...

Is anybody crazy enough to try to join and see what the truth is?

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Sanders]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I suggested this before, but someone pointed out that there are free masons on the board right now, and they would find you if you exposed some stuff....

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
one step ahead of you, i thought about this 6 months ago...

i have not yet joined, and i am not interested in doing so..

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I really don't see it as a matter of one being "crazy"....
Perhaps its more of some lacking "testicular fortitude" to join and find out what they are wanting to know.
I would find it somewhat 'stupid' to join an organization just so I can then run out and tell you the 'evil' things that they are doing or not doing.

Many books and articles and sites are available so that one does not have to be labeled "crazy" to find out some of the information one might or might not be seeking.....

Mental instabilities go far beyone being "crazy"....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I really don't see it as a matter of one being "crazy"....
Perhaps its more of some lacking "testicular fortitude" to join and find out what they are wanting to know.

I think it would require both testicular fortitude and at least a slight amount of lunacy to partake in such an act, especially considering many of the things I have heard about the "fraternity."

I would find it somewhat 'stupid' to join an organization just so I can then run out and tell you the 'evil' things that they are doing or not doing.

I never said it was a good idea!

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If the FreeMasons are the largest fraternity in the world, then some of us on here should know some of them personally, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders
If the FreeMasons are the largest fraternity in the world, then some of us on here should know some of them personally, right?

My boss at the "day job" is a Master Mason. Does that count?

-B.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know approximately 5,000 Freemasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My most recent ex's father was a Freemason, a right *@*$*&% too! He was highly prejudicial and racist to say the least, and crazy could be another attribute of his.

arc

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
my late grandfather, one of my uncles and my father all were or are freemasons. Dad doesn't go to the lodge anymore since my grandfather passed on as I think he was going mainly to keep him happy.

But although my grandfather could be a bit of a ****, I have a huge amount of respect for the other two. I guess all types of men become masons, and the only thing they have in common is their gender and a belief in a higher power.

I'm not sure infiltrating the masons would actually disclose anything. The rituals and stories are widely available online and as far as I know from talking to masons, the only things to be kept secret are the signs by which a mason can recognise another. Seeing as the original secrets of masonry were lost and all they have now is substituted secrets.....

but hell - go for it

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
don't plan things on message boards, or the internet at all, if u wanna be secret anyways, have u any idea how easy it is to sit and gather data packets with your plans in them, plans have to be done very secretively and with contingency plans, and then the real plans under that, and to infiltrate the freemasons would take a good amount of time if u wanted to get any decent turnout from it

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh come on, lt's act with a little bit of knowledge here people...

Most of the low-ranking FreeMasons actualy ARE doing good stuff for the comunity, they pay their dued and donate money, and they don't know a **** thing about what appens at the top.
The higher ranking FreeMasons who are in on everthing (lodge officers, commandery officers, etc...) don't care about us, and wouldn't take the time to care about us.

The current Right Deputy Grandmaster of The Knights Templar Grand Encampment in the US has a massive 4 story house on top of this huge land he owns in the hill country. My parents knew Kenneth and they talked to him alot and went to his place alot.

If you really want to "infilitrate" the Masons, go sign up at a Grand Commndery for your region. They'll lte almost anyone in if they've got lineage, money, or both...

- Tassadar

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders
Has anyone thought about infiltrating the Free Masons?
I came across this site (which was a couple clicks away from the child-id sites in the other thread)

thomaslodge.org...

Is anybody crazy enough to try to join and see what the truth is?

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Sanders]

Are you willing to undergo their brainwashing methods? Do you think you are strong enough to withstsand them?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i know i am, i just think too much effort is involved and i would get little information out of it...

it would take me 20 years to get anywhere

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
wut's the point, the really juicy stuff is only available to the higher members not just your average wannabe

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The masons I've known, and been related to, don't seem privy to any kind of "secrets", so just joining up wouldn't help. If there are such secrets, you'd have to be in for years and years...or otherwise connected...so seems rather pointless....

top topics

join