It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cunningham Short

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I went to my buddy Jeff's house the other day and he showed me this new video by director Chris Cunningham. Cunningham is known for making extremely weird/disturbing videos and has worked with the electro music legends Aphex Twin where he made most of their music videos. Any ways, Jeff showed me this new DVD of Cunninghams called Rubber Johnny. I'm sure many of you have seen it, and if you haven't I'm sure you will. It was one of the most bizarre and disturbing things I've ever seen. Running just over 6 minutes, this short film is about a shape shifting creature named Rubber Johnny who lives in a basement. I highly recommend at least one viewing of this short, even though it took me about four to take in the whole thing. I am a pretty big Cunningham fan, all of his stuff has thoroughly scared me, this last one the most. If anyone else watched this, tell me what YOU thought about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can't wait to see this video, I own the Palm Pictures Work of Chris Cunningham and am a big fan of Aphex as well. I can imagine the cool weird twistedness Cunningham will bring with Rubber Johnny, and yet I can't because I haven't seen it yet!

BTW, Is Rubber Johnny in anyway related to the Killer Condom?:

www.troma.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That rubber johnny is retarded and funny. The movie is creepy at the start and at the end it is retarted and random. It starts dancing on its wheelchair and you can see a dog drinking. Whats that about?

join