It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If some of you really think the 90's ( which were a joke by the way ) were so great, and that only Hillary or Bill can bring back that period in your strife, then I think you got problems. This is a whole new world gang, and if your reading this it only validates it. Maybe we need a baldheaded short chubby fella for the next President, you know ? It's kind of pathetic to hear of all of these hypothetical situations in which Hillary will save the day you know ? Like the war with Osama will stop and we'll all sudunly see the light. Yeah right. Come on gang, the lady never speak's her own mind and only answer's to reporters who stick to the script. We should be ticked-off about this whole Hilary BS sham. I think Bush is kind of a slow poke too, but I don't feel we need a fast poke like Hillary either. But I am sure she will end up getting the job because this is a nation of first's. First female President first blah blah blah. They keep preparing us for it with hundred's of movies and TV show's in which the great " Woman " will somehow save the day. She won't , but if she win's the Presidency we will all be told every night about how much we all love Hillary. The same reporters that hate Bush will make sure that Hillary is portrayed as the best President ever. You watch.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Paragraphs are your friend. So are commas, for that matter.

As for the merit of your arguement, I would suggest not voting for her. Or, write a book about her, god knows everyone else has.

new topics

join