It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 and the Barcode System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I had heard about this years ago back in the eighties when the books were coming out about the One World Currency, Barcoding Etc..... and now more than twenty years later it still seems to be a topic. Wether you agree or disagree that the barcode has a hidden 666 in it or not still remains to be seen as a possibility and if not the whole system was still designed for tracking and we cannot deny that. That is what the beast is all about "tracking".

It can still be used for tracking all sorts of new technolgies that are being introduced into the retail market as we speak. Implants for example: They are using radio freq tech to trac inventory as it leaves a shelf and also when it leaves the isle. Very soon we will be able to just throw it in the cart and then walk up to a cashier and pay for it because it already totaled your shopping spree.

Does anyone else have any updates on this kind of info ?

Here are two sites of many about this subject.

www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html

www.idautomation.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My pack of walkers crisps doesn't have the 666 bar-code on it, none of them do. ( I have 6 packs in front of me I plan to eat)

Maybe it is Walkers Snacks vs the N.W.O?

Or just the fact a few people found 666 on some bar codes and have gove the top?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Damn the double post!

[edit on 26/7/2005 by Odium]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
...thought to bring this thread back from the vaults. Interesting topic for people who are into the Bible.

Also, trying to push this "recent posts" tab in every page on ATS -- awesome feature for numerous flowing ideas/news items.

edit: oops, meant to include THIS LINK which states "every barcode equals 666"

Werd / / / /

[edit on 18-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthisoutthere

i like your sig

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Considering the fact that the devil (he doesnt deserve a capital d) is the ruler of this world, you will either never get the real facts as his demons will keep you busy, wasting time that could have been spent in worthwhile pursuits or you will never get the truth as he will always blind you with misdirection.

new topics

top topics

join