It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do many of you visit dreamland?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I sleep like a rock but not for very long anymore its hard to wake me up and I've never slept the same since I slept for 3 whole days!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annacryst
very run down in spots and overgrown with foliage in others. strange black pools and many other strange things, some of it is like inner city but with sparse life. ive been talking about this place for years now and keep going back, the dreams there are different from norms. not nessicerily always lucid either just different.

Sounds like the place... It's like a giant ghost town - everythings abandoned and it's all 50's kitch style and smells very musty. The black pools have slimy "eggs" in them, (that's my impression) and smell even worse (I remember gagging and dry reeching because of it)...

I also remember a weird diner somewhere that goes down quite a few stories - it has a series of booths along the walls (old style leather couches) that join the levels vertically...

There is a middle aged "werewolf" type entity (the only way I can describe him/her/it) keeping everybody captive in the "town".

I'm hoping this will jog anyone elses memory...

<< 1   >>

join