It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Alien photographed in Puerto Rico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Another Alien photographed in Puerto Rico ? What do you think of this one.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The 'figure' looks like it is not parallel to the adjacent rock in comparrison to the ground. So the alien is either faling down face forward, or it is a rock.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by eyeballkid]

[edit on 26-7-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm going to go with noting on this one. The object in question is in the lower right hand corner, its supposed to be wadding thru the water, with the lower portion of the rock as the background. Its nothing, just a vague pattern.

Also, why would a camera capture something that a person can't see? A film camera really isn't going to, even a digital one isn't going to penetrate some bizzare alien cloaking/distorting device.

edit to add

after viewing the digital film

I'll take that to mean its digital. So that clears that up.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This photo is far too faint to make much of a judgement.

Also, why would a camera capture something that a person can't see? A film camera really isn't going to, even a digital one isn't going to penetrate some bizzare alien cloaking/distorting device.

Well what if the cloaking is accomplished through something that interacts with the human mind? We do run on energy so I do not think it is too far-fetched to think that ways to manipulate/control what is seen might be possible. If that is so then a camera would still record an image that the people did not see.

Just a thought.

A.T
(-)

top topics

join