It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAINWASHED ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What's it going to be this week ? Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler ? Who know's or who cares right ? Sheesh ! Every other week the two bolts seem to have yet another BORING re-make of a flop that sort of got them somewhere about 5 year's and 550 movies ago. There are millions of us, yet we all haul into the MEGA MASSIVE 65 screen JUMBO DUMBO theaters that now have life-sized cardboard props to go with the FLOPS. " Hey, I'm gonna go get some cokes and some of that new ( old ) popcorn, but it'll be about 3 day's or 15 year's because I have to rob a house or two to pay for all 3 of us.....o.k ? " Hey, that cardboard prop for the next flop is bigger and better built than my damn house ! Let's move in the Movie theaters ! Those bastard's got you and me daydreaming about some really stupid stuff HR PUFFENSTUFF ! Why am I helping Michael Moore get richer than Dick Cheney ?! Either way, neither of those 2 dopes are giving out free lear jet ticket's. We all walk out saying stupid thing's like " yeah man ! fight against the machine ! ". Little do we REALISE we just got out of a MACHINE! Bleached brains...........

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And now you see the rabbit hole....

How much further do you want to go?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
What's it going to be this week ? Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler ? Who know's or who cares right ? Sheesh ! Every other week the two bolts seem to have yet another BORING re-make of a flop that sort of got them somewhere about 5 year's and 550 movies ago. There are millions of us, yet we all haul into the MEGA MASSIVE 65 screen JUMBO DUMBO theaters that now have life-sized cardboard props to go with the FLOPS. " Hey, I'm gonna go get some cokes and some of that new ( old ) popcorn, but it'll be about 3 day's or 15 year's because I have to rob a house or two to pay for all 3 of us.....o.k ? " Hey, that cardboard prop for the next flop is bigger and better built than my damn house ! Let's move in the Movie theaters ! Those bastard's got you and me daydreaming about some really stupid stuff HR PUFFENSTUFF ! Why am I helping Michael Moore get richer than Dick Cheney ?! Either way, neither of those 2 dopes are giving out free lear jet ticket's. We all walk out saying stupid thing's like " yeah man ! fight against the machine ! ". Little do we REALISE we just got out of a MACHINE! Bleached brains...........

I worked at a movie theatre. The popcorn IS fresh. You shouldn't judge
. And the reason movie theatres are so expensive is because of the actors who are demanding more money. They reason the actors are rich is because we pay to see them. The reason we pay to see them is because we need entertainment in our lives, and these people can apparently provide it.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
going to the theatre costs a lot??? 7 bucks for a ticket.... thats not a lot and who cares about the popcorn? ppl only buy it to throw it on other ppl

top topics

join