It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Truth Behind ....

'___'..the effects of lsd are well documented and experiances range from

feeling at 1 with everything in the universe to sheer horror, in any case it is

my opinion that '___' is an illigal drug because it lets us accsess areas of

the brain we cannot get too without the drug ..helps us see the REAL

WORLD not the doctored world veiw we are suposed too be seeing,the

world THEY want us too see..!

if it were legal the world would not be in the state it is in now ..we could begin too open our eyes and see it for wat it really is.

i am not condoning or encouraging anyone to start taking the drug this is jusy my opinion..

my other thread on this was removed i would like to start this thread too see wat other peoples veiws are on this , i dont think this substitutes a breach of the terms and conditions IMO..

plz leave ur responses i will be very appreciative..

.peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't think it's just '___',shamans and the like have been using hallucinogenics to engage with "other worlds/spirits" for ages.I have had '___' on occasions and I believe you are more perceptive to the small things going on around you,I also found I got a little superiority complex as I was suddenly so aware and those around me were not.It's also good for a laugh.
As with any drug or stimulant,moderation is the key.When tolerance is built up,the original effects require bigger doses to re-occur and this is when things get dangerous.
I also think you need a fairly open mind before-hand to get anything more than a buzz out of it,so a lot of people would be wasting their time trying it out.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
thanxz far out due many thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
One of the bigger problems is this:

Some people never know whether their experiences whilst under the influence of any hallucinogen are actually "real", or not....and to someone who is either unprepared or perhaps vulnerable to such things, this can be absolutely catastrophic in terms of their mental health.

There's just no way of guaranteeing how someone will react to '___'; this is part of the danger.

Plus...we really have no way of proving one way or the other whether what we do experience is actually genuinely accessing other areas of the brain, for example, or simply a chemically induced reaction. Does this even matter? It could be argued either way; if the experience is "real" to the person, then perhaps that point is moot.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think '___' is mostly harmless for a responsible who takes it knowing what it does. There are always going to be people who cant handle it, the same way some people go psychotic after drinking too much. Its all about the user IMO, and I think it is a shame that '___' possesion is as big of a crime as it is in the US, and I am certain it can be used effectively in a mental health case.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Its all about the user IMO, and I think it is a shame that '___' possesion is as big of a crime as it is in the US, and I am certain it can be used effectively in a mental health case.

Used in what way, for example?

As a form of therapy?

For what purpose?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
interseting

post some source

new topics

top topics

join